/s/fur

viva la cyberspace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hLaIDWyCN8
youtube.com/watch?v=dlLR_lE8jAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thx for joining

Bumping for a fap

currently sitting in my basement drinking and smoking cigs but if this thread goes anywhere i'll go upstairs and plug in my external HD and try to keep the cyberpunk theme going with my much larger archived collection.

Well I posted the wrong shit, fuck me.

Bumping so i can lurk more

kek

i'm usually strictly a lurker. have been for years. I was just a little sad to see no /s/fur thread for several hours today so i'll try to carry it.

I mostly lurk because I have nothing to contribute to the thread. also even on the internet my social skills are lacking...

that's ok take your time
youtube.com/watch?v=_hLaIDWyCN8

aight i'm upstairs and hooked up. let's see what i got in here....

well fuck me i guess there's actually not as much cyberpunk related art as i had imagined.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlLR_lE8jAo

did anyone see Beauty and the Beast yet? i thought it was really cute

I haven't, worth a watch eh?

yeh i mean if you like disney and the original you'll like it.

I don't often go for romance stuff but it was a very visually appealing film. Also I like seeing Ewan McGregor and Ian McKellan

Sounds like I need to give it a watch then, cheers.

Mei is bae

i'm enjoying the material yall are posting. ima post one of my favs.

Glad you're enjoying it.

mornin', floofs!

Morning mate.

wtf is a morning? XD

i regularly stay up til 6am and then get up to work at 3pm til after sundown.

doesn't sound like the most enjoyable schedule, hope it works for ya

mornings are best when you can sleep all the way through them

nice socks

You're either a blind retard, or just a retard.

I'm going to assuming the mental handicap above all else.

A little from A, a little from B.

so fkn wasted. it's 7am here and i just said hello to my roommate eating breakfast in the kitchen on my way to the basement for another smoke

kek i love my way of life.

How does it feel that VR will get sufficiently advanced in your lifetime so that for all intents and purposes furries will be real and you will be able to fuck them?

feels good man

I'd rather a furry android, though

VR and graphics are still going to have a nasty spat ahead of them. It's one thing to fully render a room in 3D with limited controls and inputs. It's entirely another to control with unlimited directional controls.

Don't fist the combat aug.

only things I'd need them to combat are my crushing loneliness and pent-up libido

One day BD will release lines of sex bots at high prices that looks justa touch off of popular fursonas, with a custom order to specification option. I imagine that ALA will be a very popular model.

Well damn

I honestly can't think of another popular/good bot styled sona than ARA. BD can though. Don't doubt their marketing team.

I think I'd prefer to just buy a chassis from the robot manufacturer and floof it up aftermarket style

The beautiful thing about robotics, is that you'll always have options. Unless the robots take over. Then you'll have no options.

I, for one, welcome our new robo-fur overlords

i was on the opposite spectrum of libido until just recently. A long stretch of depression killed my drive to fuck. I'd have a FWB sleep next to me often and I'd shrug her off cuz i just didn't feel anything. i wouldn't even masturbate

Recently I feel myself coming out of the depression and my horniness is off the charts.

i hope you find a qt soon m8

Kept you waiting, huh?

This is a good thread

a suppressed sex drive can be useful, but I like getting off too much...
anti-depressants definitely ease sexual frustration but can also make it really difficult or impossible to orgasm