Any aussies as pissed off as me?

Any aussies as pissed off as me?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/03/20/australia-just-banned-online-poker-and-live-sports-betting_a_21903788/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, but just generally. why, is pic related?

Australia banned outlast 2

torrent?

It's a shit game that deserves to be banned. The OFLC had excellent reasons for doing so, and all the "muh edginess" in the world won't bring your precious game back.

I will have to play it on pc. Its not a big deal i just prefer sitting on my ass playing with a console

so why they ban it?

Because of an apparant orgy or rape scene or someshit.

yeah it sucks ass buuut the devs can always cut the offending content to gain classification, unless they don't think it's worth the money to do so then they'll just take some moral high ground about art and expression

Australia doesnt make sense man. You would think we're a much harder tougher country then most people but they ban the most stupidest shit. Like syndicate and manhunt 2 got banned aswell

Don't forget that they just banned online poker

huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/03/20/australia-just-banned-online-poker-and-live-sports-betting_a_21903788/

Ffs. Probably because half the country are gamblers lol

Why are you here?

Yea, They even banned guns and now there's no mass shootings.
Fucking stupid mannnn woah.

Isn't it good that some government organization is protecting you? Freedom!

i'm always pissed off

Banning guns imo smartest thing we did. No one even complains about it. I have never heard one person say fuck man i want a gun ever.

Not banned. 'Refused classification'... you won't be able to buy it off the shelf, you'll have to order a copy from overseas or whatever

Fuck man i want a gun ever.

Even banned certain nerf guns

From the uk. Region 4

My bad i completely forgot consoles are region free now. DUH

HAHAHA
I MADE FUN OF MY AUSSIE FRIEND BECAUSE THEY BANNED HOTLINE MIAMI 2 THERE
SORRY M8
GET FUCKED

Sounds about right... Pretty sure most of the games I order in come from the UK

Did they really ban hotline miami hahahah. I torrented it but i had no idea

Me too...
I get PC games and I know my cd thingy is region locked

Seriously though how did all them get banned but not gta5? Makes no fucking sense

Just the second one for that movie scene where the pig butcher rapes the chick

I wonder who the hell reviews our games and shit. It must be a room full of fat butch dyke feminists

Our governments fuckin dumb and the stolen generation is still relevant.
Deadly snakes, spiders, sharks, jellyfishes, birds, crocodiles, dingoes, and bush men that target tourists.

>why refugees think its better than somewhere like newzealand is beyond me
>australia is shit anyway

Someone forgot the drop bear

Read stolen generation and laughed. I couldnt agree more. Sick of all the abos. Sick of our shit internet.

FOR FUCKS SAKE THESE CUNTS ARE PISSING ME OFF

>no mass shootings
Except 2011 Hectorville.
And the 2014 Hunt and then 3 hour drive in Wedderburn.
Let's not forget the mass stabbing deaths and fuckloads of arson murders to take the place of shootings.
But sure, absolutely no mass shootings (except for those 3 - which if Australia had 320 million people instead of only 23, it would be 42 mass shootings adjusting for statistics, whereas the US at the time only had 29 in that same 3 year period).
Sure. Gun control works.

That's because you're a city poofter. Probably spend your days giving money to abbos to leave you and your boyfriend alone.

3 hour Wedderburn siege*

I traveled Southeast Asia for months then went to work in Aus for what was supposed to be a year, left after 8 weeks.
>protip - its a fucking dump with strict rules on everything