Fuck. How can I give up smoking?

Fuck. How can I give up smoking?
Shit, I wish I'd never start. Now I'm smokin' 1 pack per day and feel like complete shit, but without cigarettes its even worse. Should I replace it with smth maybe? Or just reduce amount every day? Is there any really effective way?
picrandom

bump

I managed to just cold turkey it. You have the willpower to, you just let the headaches get the better of you. It gets better. The first few days are god awful.

Do eet.

Keep smoking OP

95 days, no cigs, checking in.

This is my third attempt. The other two were both less than ten days.

The trick? Stop believing your bullshit and grow some willpower.

There are times I find myself walking to ask housemate for a cig and I stop myself, turn around, and go back to my room.

You just have to be done. It actually IS that simple. No patch or pill. Just stop. And quit letting yourself justify one more. Just stop.

Try the patch. It worked for me.

Get a vapouriser, just don't use it like a retard. 17 years smoking, I'm up to 1 month without cigs now.

>The trick? Stop believing your bullshit and grow some willpower.

ground breaking advice, brah

If only all smokers had access to your wisdom, addiction would no longer be a problem

I know I for one am incredibly addicted to heroin but finally managed to quit for good after reading your post

You just don't smoke you weak piece of shit.

try Campix, in addition vape with very little nicotine and reduce over time.

kek

Don't even compare heroin addiction to nicotine addiction you fucking idiot. That's comparing apples to honey badgers.

And what other advice is there to give to a smoker? Stop smoking. It's all you can do. No it's not easy. The only other advice is buy a patch or some other equally ineffective garbage.

Actually, his advice is still correct. If you wanted to stop, you would. Play yourself as a victim of addiction and enjoy your overdose or stop. You don't need help, you need to quit doing heroin. Acting like there's something more to it than that is nonsense, princess.

ITT: imbeciles

You can actually die from the withdrawal symthoms of heroin tho...

Vape bruh

ITT: weak faggots who hate themselves and blame drugs

Little over 4 months smoke free myself. I smoked for 10 years and towards the end i was a pack a day smoker. You just have to stop being a bitch and stop giving in really. First couple weeks are the hardest, you will start to have a shorter fuse, so whenever you get frustrated and angry, leave the house and go for a little walk. To help with the hunger and fidgeting, well what helped me was peanuts lol kept my fingers busy plus i wasn't eating junk. Also tic tacs were good too for whenever i craved a cigarette in the beginning. Whenever i needed a smoke, i had a tic tac instead. I don't know why that helped.

Jesus, yes, this.

Every heroin addict in my shitty white middle class town spends their nights bitching about how they've been fucked over and used, their parents weren't there for them, their girlfriend cheated, or some pathetic variation

Drug addiction is entirely self-loathing.

Grow up. Stop seeking love and acceptance. Stop lying to yourself by saying you don't seek those things. We all see how fake and surface all that brooding and antisocial behavior is. Grow up and move on. Ain't no one talking you into it, since all the druggies in this thread prove there's no short supply of un-self-aware excuses.

try with E cigarette. 4 years ago i've smoked my last cig. till then only e with 3 mg nicotine

only retards get hooked on anything.

sunflower seeds are life bro

can't smoke and eat seeds at the same time

but if you can videotape it cuz that's cool

My sister bought me a vape in December. 3mg juice. No cigs since. Vaping is everything I loved about smoking plus flavors minus yellow shit coughed up every morning. I had actually convinced myself coughing stuff up was normal... The first two weeks, I started coughing up solid shit but not even my loogies are clear. No solids. No breathing trouble. Food tastes better. I don't reek. And when a smoker comes near me, I wanna run. It's nauseating. It kinda pisses me off that my friends just accepted my odor and never had the balls to TELL ME ON A DAILY BASIS that I smelled gross.

Not a smoker but I've heard if you suck even more cock it'll help you quit

this could be my words. exactly.

ipower 80W

>Chantix

It's not a magic bullet. There are some potentially nasty side effects. For me though it mainly gave me really bizarre and vivid dreams, and made me horribly nauseous if I took it on an empty stomach.