I have the biggest fantasy of a fucking mature woman between 30-65 ever since I was pretty young...

I have the biggest fantasy of a fucking mature woman between 30-65 ever since I was pretty young, the older the better in my opinion, and especially if they have curves too

Plz post mature sluts for me to cum to

me too man

Yes plz

jesus christ. moar.

Can only imagine how good having a mature woman suck the cum out ur cock would be like

Same

I can tell you that it is the best thing ever.

Do mature woman like younger guys at all? Even if they did I wouldn't know where to find one

I guess you just have to be lucky to find one who likes younger guys. Most of them don't. Same way as I dont like younger women, they are just too simple.

Well fingers crossed I come along a gilf/milf soon who's keen to fuck a young guy

When I was a kid me and a few pals used to chill at this older woman's house. Prolly 45 ish. Would buy us beer and let us smoke weed in her house.

She was into younger guys. We were like 13-16 at the time. She would suck our dicks and eventually ended up letting us fuck her.

So they're out there.

Damn lucky you user, I wasn't thinking that young but I'm glad to know they are out there

Fuckin love this pic

Met someone on Craigslist who wants me to fuck his wife with my friend
Pic related

There was one posted a while back that looked the spitting image of my mother in-law. Needless to say I cum with the power of a thousand sun's.

She's wearing some kinda blue thing round her waist and there's a pillow type board on the floor that people wedge photos and stuff in. Fuckin sure it was her.

And Yea, I think back to those days. She took my v card

How old is she?

me too, basically my whole life. i'll prefer it over pretty young bitches every damn time.

good luck though, unless your black, stamina of a god, or hung like a horse you wont even be glanced upon.

I mostly have dominant fantasies but one reoccurring one (I've had for many years is) a semi submissive fantasy of an older woman (usually teacher) showing me what to do and having her way with me.

Im 30 and my gf is 50. Dunno if that counts but just wanted yall to know its possible.

The appeal to me is mainly the point they reach when they cant get pregnant.

post the pic Sup Forumsro - the one that looks like your MIL

I am 38 and my gf is 47, best sex of my life.

Me too. It's a fairly recent development though - didn't get the hunger until after I'd actually been married for a while.

A much older then-coworker would flirt with me all the time. Discovered I liked the attention, started flirting back, and that developed into seeing her as a possible fucktoy instead of just an older woman (that I wouldn't have really looked twice at before) ...and everything went from there.

Whered you find yours?

Same. Most older women have always been so damn sweet to me is the thing.

I think it helps that I'm fairly handsome, but I've never had problems being flirty with an older woman and having her reciprocate.

Specifically, these busty mature women are what does it for me.

Please hook ya boy up with some mommy pussy

on the internet.
oh yes, Milena... too bad she doesn't do any hardcore.

Dumping a few

Don't have it. Was hoping someone else would

They like muscles. I can only speak for older women in Florida, but something about big arms old women like.

This is fairly off topic, but I am going to say it anyways.

That image you posted in op. Thats a shop, and it bothers me because that is one of the earlier images that I found and heavily masterbated to when I was first discovering my attraction to bigger women.

Later I would come to love old ladies as well and so much more, but for that moment it was just bigger one.

So, op, that woman is not a mature woman, thats a woman in her 30's or 40's with the head of a woman in her 60's added.

I am not trying to break your fantasy, its just a really weird coincidence you chose that image, as its a pic that is long glued to the back of my mind, and over the last year or so have seen reposted countless times on tumblr and ifa p

going to post a couple more from the set just in case you question my honesty in the matter

the next image I am going to post is what I believe to be the same one who is supposedly still an exhibitionist.

I have nothing to go by other than finding images of her in similar places and a very similar face structure, yet the images being taken around 15 years apart.

I believe this is the same women, theres a couple similar mole placements on the legs, and the tip size/shape/sag follow the same pattern

i cant help but staring in public

>wifey
you can find her by looking that up, or
>wifeys world
she had her own website for a while but its been years since I've seen new content of her.

This