Tranny offing themself in less than an hour

Tranny offing themself in less than an hour.
Entertain my last time here.

nah

Don't do it friend!

it's weird actually accepting that it's going to happen.

fuck off, no one cares faggot

Thanks

do you think hrt pills cause depression? Or did you realise after all the transitioning n shit that you're just a fag and didnt need to fuk your body up?

May as well post a pic of yourselves. You re not long for this world, lets see what we're losing

why are you offing yourself ?

because 40%of trans do that and i love following trends.
Ive got every iphone since 4 on the day of release.

Here's a meme for ya

real reason ?

TBH I could have just gone andro and been ok dysphoria wise. But I kinda passed so I went for it. family still distances themselves and you fuck up every relationship with anyone you've had before because as accepting as they were, they can't see past old you. Everything is just harder.

post face pic

can't you just go back?

So the reason you decided to kill yourself is because you feel alone ?

PLEASE!!!!! Let me fuck you before you go

Obviously not from today

you're beautiful, honestly.

You need to make new friends then who don't have experience with you whilst you were your previous sex. Make friends with other trans/accepting people

can u timestamp? tbh why would u kill urself u actually look like a girl

you more than pass ..why are you offing ur self?

Hot!! Move to NYC. Get a place in the village

Are you a boy now or something? Because if your a trans girl you're one of the very few that pass which you should be grateful for 2bh

this ..let go of your old life and start fresh as a woman, and get support from other trans

Yeah you do pass. .surely theres dudes that want you why you giving up?

Im not into traps but i see heaps on here who are. Just make new friends

at least show us your tits then!

make new friends, ye.
where do you live ?

Your shit could be a lot worse trust me.
Trumps not that bad, ignore him and you'll be fine

Get in here

TL;DR: You're about to waste yourself, so why not waste a little time first?

So, you want to kill yourself?
Have nothing to live for?
Want your life to end?
Good! Listen, you may not think it, but that's great! Just hear me out before you go, what have you got to lose?

If you have no desire to stay the way you are in this world, then there is nothing, NOTHING stopping you from changing it. If you have nothing to lose, then you have EVERYTHING to gain. Believe me, people like you should not fear the world, it is the world that should fear you. You can change the world, YOU CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE! Instead of making a mess for someone else to clear up and ruining their day, take a look around you and make someones day! This world we live in is very broken, so why not fix it a little bit before you leave? Go out, find someone who needs help: it could be anyone with anything, there's plenty out there! It could be some homeless guy you find, if so then give them something: you can't take it with you, so why not pass something on to someone who could make use of it? On that note, if you see anyone struggling to carry something, why not offer some help because, after all, what do you have to lose? See that lonely older person? Why not go say hello and ask if you can have a chat? They probably just need someone to talk to, and you have two ears - why not listen for a bit?
But what if you can't find anyone to help? What if people you find don't want any help? Just move on and look for someone else! There is so much need in the world, you will find someone you can help, with anything! Feeling tired? Keep going! You have more you can give before you sleep forever. Go on, what are you waiting for? Go out and make a difference to the world before you leave, there is so much you can do, if you are leaving it all anyway, what have you got to lose?

Depression. Simple as that. I have a decent job. I know I pass.

I did a lot of repression for too long and it just affects you.

Got married because of stupid tranny mistakes. Getting a divorce because trans shit is too goddamn much for other people.

lets do something productive.
Make a bucket list of at least 50 things you want to do b4 you die and only off yourself once you've checked them all off.

Eugene, OR

So, what went wrong with the transition?

Nah

Don't kill yourself. Go for a walk in the sun. Smoke a joint. Eat a cheese burger. You're gonna be alright, even if it does the feel that way now. Stay strong, OP. You got this shit.

If you're serious and not trolling, please reconsider. I say that as someone who's 40 years old with schizotypal and avoidant personality disorders, and have been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts since I was about 15. I'm not happy (I don't believe that happiness as people generally idealize it even exists), but I am glad to still be alive. The moments where I want to die do pass, and I am able to find things to enjoy about life for a while at least.

If you're going to die, at least bite off someone's cock while giving them a blowjob. World needs to learn to fear inserting their privates into strange holes.

try to make friends online. What saved me from depression was that. Join discord groups, or whatever.

I'm really not a shit person, so... noted

I would love to invite you to have hot sweaty passionate sex, I could be inside you, you could be inside me and I'd spend the entire day in your arms talking, if you wanted to get better or if you wanted to die I would nurture you either way

lol I have a tortie. Thanks for that pic

Don't go out alone trapfag, bring friends with you!

If I read this a day ago I would have. lol
Not enough time left.

Post your tits first OP

Male torties are uber rare and usually sterile

Topping a dude, fuck that.

just go ahead.

Do trannies not like topping dudes? My fetish dreams might be dying :(

Tits or GTFO and KYS.

I have never met another transwoman who would. Idea would make me feel like a dominant gay man.

you still have a dick?

Hey bro, I'm dating a tranny fag myself, and I don't give a fuck about any of what he looks like od if he has a dick or a pussy. You'll find someone, if you don't off yourself like a fag.

yes

Jesus Loves You, never forget

lol. If you're a tranny and you aren't an atheist, you truly are mentally Ill. Or... double mentally ill. lol either way.

This thread has made me learn that it really is fun not giving a fuck. Up for whatever.

are you OP?

OP give us a full frontal nude shot

no way

Stream?

do you enjoy it ?
are you into women ?

OP I hope you don't go through with your decision, theres more to life than death, don't force the ending - let it happen, whenever that may be

give us something

Wait if you have a cat then who's gonna take care of him when you die

Op I'd come blow you and ride you and make you forget about your problems :)

yes

I'm bi.
Verse for women
Sub for men