You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aPQu7zdlkAs
youtu.be/v-1MQ0Cnbhs
youtube.com/watch?v=UrPBnxacK2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uad9dcM2YVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your protetive equipment and your vagina and gtfo

Sorry but I'm American and to me, the bigger pussy past is on the right. Rugby players take the same kind of tackles American players do but with no equipment. No matter what color they are wearing, Rugby is a man's sport, Football is a kids sport for guys who never grew up mentally.

Oh, you mean safety handegg.

See, even Americans can appreciate

They both beat soccer, I'll give you that.

Manly soccer players.jpg

Who's the dude on the right?

Yep. I love rugby but tucking despise American football. The only thing worse than football are it's fans. Fuck them all.

Nice dubs, truth speaker

Gareth Bale, welsh soccer guy for Madrid. These two guys are two of the highest paid soccer players in world

k

Didn't recognise him with short hair.
Can't stand the big eared cunt

What was that I couldn't hear over ur autistic screeching

America- Football
The rest of the world- What America calls soccer

Why just britfags? What about ausfags, frenchfags, NZfags, SouAfrofags
List goes to on

Football is a fun sport to watch, if you're watching the highlights. Rugby is actually fun to watch all the way through.

Not to mention, rugby is a far tougher sport. It's got my vote, 100%.

Having played both I can say there are as many differences as there are similarities. For example in rugby tackles tend to be wrap and pull to the ground for the purposes of attempting to change position as it is a game of fluid possession. American football tackling is about stopping the play so you get more "blast" type tackles. Rarely in rugby do you get blindsided by tackles (outside of kickoffs) as you're never really in a position in rugby where your back is to the defenders, you have to be behind the ball on offense. In rugby the injuries tend to be more a result of wrenching or tortious applied to joint. Dislocations, muscle tears, rotator cuff tears, etc. in American football injuries tend to be more a result of explosive direct contact. It's hard to say which is definitively more dangerous. .

Meh, doesn't matter....they're all the same tier of fag.

youtu.be/aPQu7zdlkAs

Is this explosive enough?

Football players are intelligent. Handegg players are tough. Baby handegg players are not fit to be called athletes in any way.

Not sure what you see in that video besides exactly what I described. No blindside tackles like a wide receiver gets running a slot route. Every tackle is an attempt to wrap and brig to the ground as opposed to American football style tackling. Keep trying though.

Beautiful men, you faggots wished you had their physiques to show off fashionable clothes.

Rugby is recognized sport for gays

So is NFL, pink sock wearing niggers

>you're not suppose to touch me, ref where's the flag

there are clashes between players at 35km/h

>football no clashes
>Rugby fat people running at 20 km/h max

The fastest a player ran in a match in the Aviva Premiership (English Premiership) last season was 22.5mph (36km/h)

That's not explosive.
youtu.be/v-1MQ0Cnbhs

>britfags
French fucking rugby player

Ha ha usafag. The usa is the home of extremely feminine sports. Rugby and football > grid iron

thats james haskill hes english you twat

Gay

Pussy Sport
youtube.com/watch?v=UrPBnxacK2Q

youtube.com/watch?v=uad9dcM2YVY

Yeah, that's why you lot wear armour and yet still have higher rates of brain damage.

football player can't just stand on their feet

A compilation of your biggest hits vs a video of one guy in one game

Ur an idiot mate