Who is the bad guy?

Who is the bad guy?

I watched this with my GF and she cheered when he fell down
she said
>That's what you get!

Thoughts? She also thought the retiring officer was a dickhead badguy for telling the wife to shut up and make dinner.

The fast food chain is the bad guy, they make that shit look so good then serve you slop.

>only person killed was le homophobic racist skinhead neo Nazi gun store owner
Trashed

how long would he have gone to jail for

>EL OH EL LE FALL DOWN

DID YOU NOT REALIZE HE'S BAD
IDIOTPOLTARD

Come on

it's a movie women will never understand

There are things men's don't get too

Oh, yeah, like the pain of child birth.

Sheesh.

No
Like the wife of the cop guy and Walter whites wife

Alright, let's review Falling Down.

So Michael Douglas' character misses his daughter, misses his job, misses his healthy mom, probably misses his dad too. His action have a simple moral ground: the Korean would have hit him with a bat after being incredibly rude, so he punishes the Korean. The gang tried to rob him and murder him, yet he didn't kill them, but instead took their valuable guns. The fast food restaurant was simply denying him service, so he insisted in being served while criticizing their false ads. This all happens while his crazy wife denies him to simply see his daughter on the child's birthday. She confesses to a cop he never actually hit her, yet a judge decided to "make an example" out of him by putting up a restraining order against him for knocking on his house. The military surplus store owner confuses Foster for a white supremacist. William Foster warns him clearly, he just wants to go visit his daughter and he doesn't want anybody to stop this, unless they will get hurt, and he tries to leave. The owner Suddenly stops him, and says FUCK YOU. Foster expresses disgust for racism and homophobia, tries to leave again and the owner attacks him and gets shot. He then moves on and meets the reason for his car getting stuck: a bunch of rude union workers are stopping the traffic for their own profit. He accidentally shoots a rocket near them, no one dies. While crossing a golf field, this crazy old arsehole hits him with a golf ball. Seeing it as a serious attack, Foster shoots a nearby cart. The old man has a heart attack like the hypocritical pussy that he is and dies because his medication was on the cart, which rolled away after being shot. Foster meets a family invading property for a free swim on a pool. He gets sad and emotional, does nothing to them and goes away. He is doing all this while repeatedly calling his crazy ex-wife, trying to diplomatically get parental access to his own daughter. He gets home and watches their old home movies.

So, where is your review?

what you're looking at is an objective review. i know it's foreign and alien but there it is

gf sounds like a short-sighted bitch
MD gets pissed off by a number of assholes and bullies them. He didn't deserve to die
tl;dr but looks more like a synopsis than a review

it's not a review, it's a plot summary

It literally is a review. He's right

your gf is going to turn you into a nu male cuck. either put her in her place or move on with your life.

Was California that bad? I live in Europe so I don't know

lotta mexis

>it's a plot summary

yes, parts of LA are that bad. California is a place of extremes. Extreme wealth surrounded by extreme poverty. In many ways it is worse.

California is dogshit

>I live in Europe so I don't know
oh you know

Guys
Why would he have got him?

Fathoming hypocritical cunts isn't hard.

I think your gf made a thread on

He then realizes his dumb wife with his daughter could simply be at the pier, so he intends to go there. Female "Officer" "Adultery" Torres threatens him to stop and gets a mild shot in the leg. He meets his daughter, who is very glad to see him. His slut wife wants to take his daughter, so he pulls his gun and talk about societal sickness. The ex-wife is constantly trying to project great fear into his daughter. Prendergast appears and starts distracting Foster, Prendergast mentions his own daughter who died while sleeping in a infant death, as if a natural event like that had anything to do with all the abuse Foster suffered. Prendergast is really crazy to just even mention this, since Prendergast is a cop thus he enforces justice, just like Foster tried to do. Prendergast gives the little girl his popcorn, who joyfully offers it to his dad, who innocently puts down his gun to eat. His wife then kicks his pistol, then grabs it and throws it in the water before she runs away with his daughter. Prendergast reveals his weapon and intends to put Foster in prison, probably for life. Prendergast accuses Foster of planning a suicide-murder, which really shows how crazy Prendergast is. Foster deeply wonders "Am I the bad guy?", he mentions his angelic nature to protect the country from communists, he mentions he was very obedient, but instead he is getting shit from his people, while a plastic surgeon gets a lot of rewards. Prendergast simply doesn't get it, he tries to humour: "You got lied to? Is that what this is all about?". This last scene really reveals the difference between them. Foster realizes Prendergast is psychotic, he bets this is a result of the old cop's fear. Foster wants to give his child a future, so he chooses to draw a plastic weapon and die in the hand of the anxious inferior white male. The end of the movie is Prendergast having some kind of change in personality while Foster's wife doesn't even cry about his murdered husband.

Are you this fucking stupid, I have hit the characters limit

what the fuck?

does your gf browse Sup Forums or is this a deep plot to freak you out?

this is turning into a nice saga

is you a cop