Im whale

im whale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8mGkct3oys
youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM
i.4cdn.org/b/1490195846464.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does the whale say?

The question is . Are you really going to suicide after all the "tasks" ?

probably

lol kys rus fagggot

What are the tasks?

Nice whale.

Dubs and you cut my name into your leg
>Markus

Fucking winrar

Don't be a faggot OP do it.

Just a list of childish tasks . Not a big deal . The suicide is pretty edgy

no homo

Don't faggot out OP

Did you cut yourself with all that edgeness?

How will we make this game popular among minorities?

Well, nobody checked numbers yet?

OP , write RuLLz as well on yo' hand ^_^ As a gift in case you'll do it

Fawkin sweet.

No one is impressed by some white twenty something cutting himself, so please rape a baby, kill someone, do something worthy. At least cut your penis, this whale thing is total faggotry

im 12 actually

Don't Gass yourself mate.
Plenty left to live for.
They can't actually kill you if you don't want to die.
They are just larping.

True

and you call me edgy guys.

Don't you think there's better things to do right now? :-(

Jesus dude don't listen to these losers. Doing this shit doesn't help anyone least of all you. This isn't how you get attention. Hurting yourself for Sup Forums isn't worth it.

Quite hairy to be 12. In any case, if you are 12, leave Sup Forums and go back to snapchat or whatever shit kids do in this days. This ain't no place for kids, even for kids who cut themselves.

And if you are really involved in that "tasks" shit, leave immediately and report to the police the person who is giving you tasks. Trust me, when (and if) you'll grow up, you'll want to kill that son of a bitch with your bare hands

If you

thanks dad for genetics i guess.

Shitposting on Sup Forums is going downhill.....
The fuck are you faggots still doing here?

And yes, they cannot kill you. They usually are blunderer sociopaths who just cannot harm anyone except by lying or manipulating

cut deeper you fucking retard

Listen to this OP.
Level #23 here.

youtube.com/watch?v=O8mGkct3oys

youtube.com/watch?v=i6OtF7daIPM

sorry.

You mean, "what does the fox say?"

Apparently some shitty binary.

i.4cdn.org/b/1490195846464.jpg

look op i was you. i was a total emo fag and i did it for attention im not lying i know every kid does this for attention or love or becuase you feel alone. dude thats gay stop that shit right now and better yourself your not going to get shit done by just cutting yourself how the fuck do you expect people to like you and shit if you dont even like yourself dude. youre fucking 12 for fucksakes you think lifes hard?? my dad died after he was abusive to me plus my mom was a coke addict. i acted emo and got nothing. no one like an emo fag. so dont be one and be better try otherwise your wasting life you little dum shit. my life been so much better after i got confident and happy i even got a fine ass bitch and an appartment and lifes waaaay better knowing that the only person you should care about is you and your fam. if you are cutting yourself you are only wasting the sweet life your parents gave you and that is selfish as fuck. care about others without worrying about getting anything back too trust me and stop this cutting gay shit you think people are going to be like "ohh poor bby :'((" NO just look at Sup Forums responses.

b8ed

not 12 for sure.
also tl;dr

i know but shit had to get this out my chest haha feels good man.

10/10

dont care

Psychologist here. I understand your need to self-harm. It's probably due to (even verbally) abusive parents or terrible peer relationships.

But the essence of your self-contempt is rage, and is rage toward something you would like to change but feel you cannot.

Now, I don't now anything of your life - but you have to reverse that emotional mechanism. You need to let that rage live in some other forms than self harm. Try brutal music / martial arts / playing drums. Or just fucking scream.

RUSSIAN FAGGOT LEARN TO PLAY CSGO

laughed so hard to dis thread

Sup Forums your daily source of fun

Wow!
You're on a whole other level of stupid..... enjoy the five minutes of attention and a lifetime of regret you special snowflake

>1
I was same, now im 30 years old. Did lots of drugs and drinking binge for a 10 years. I left that shit behind, i accepted that this is my life. I have had some bad times but i don't care anymore. Im better than that, like you all are. It's not easy to climb back to your feet but it is worth it.

Write Void Stoone
in your arm bro:)

Stop pushing this fag further.

y no

oh wait thats that game right?
bro keep playing u a bitch if u quit now

edgy nigga here, be careful

>Edgy nigga here

Talking big on internet about saying nigga and shit while searching Sup Forums bro nobody believe u tyrone from the block fat ass white boi has found a way to say nigga without being beat up at school

Ei vittu make :D

Alaikäban

I'm CIA

OP is already out, I guess? -Good for him

I'm obviously white and nigga is clearly an insult toward your lousy person

Naah not really idc what u call me aint even black,
but u be saying nigga like u are black but u aint wigger looking ahh
even if u was black u would still be the nerd you are today

Too much young talk

How can you identify age of the way someone writes?
Please good sir tell me.

I do not know nor stated the age of the poster, but he was surely speaking young because my eyes were hurting

Your eyes hurt because you read something someone wrote?
Maybe because you're dyslectic?
You saw too many letters mooshed together into words and your brain couldn't handle it no more?

so are you going to kill yourself already?

My eyes hurt for too much edgyness, how can you be so brave and funny AT THE SAME TIME?