youtube.com/watch?v=ldAnrTA317E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, she is.

How do get pregananant?

preggo abuse or preggo bukkake please

real?

perganat?

I am married and my wife is pregnant..
Any user knows if her vagina gis oing to get ruined after giving birth?

Story? Moar?

What the fuck man.

It will be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

More of her

Hope you like fisting her

no it will recover, Sup Forums doesn't get that these things regenerate

Not if she does Kegel exercises (or however you spell that shit; google it). BUT, she most likely won't do that, nor will she make any attempt to lose weight or correct stretch marks. See, it's not your job as a good husband to love her and find her ten times more attractive now that she's fat, scarred, and loose. If you can't handle that, then she'll gladly leave your ass, take everything with her, and make you pay child support for a kid you rarely get to see. Oh, and she'll probably find a Jamal with a huge nigger dick to fill that Grand Canyon between her thighs and buy him watermelon Kool-Aid and Twizzlers with your paycheck.

You fucked up, user.

Theres something called the husband stitch,also goes by other names, but basically they tighten it up. A loose pussy isnt enjoyable for women either.

*now your job

Fuck..
I'll trust double dubs.

This

No, just kidding. The vagina is a muscle. It will be back in shape after 6-12 weeks after birth.

pay some money and the doc do a stich more!

kek

no

moar?

Oh god yes this is awesome.

moar?

only 1 sorry bro

>tfw no lactating gf/wife to nurse from

They all look like characters from We are Number One meme.

What?

Alternatively ask your wife to consider a cesarean, it's safer for her and the baby. My wife did it with both our kids (first out of necessity, second cause the OB who did the first did a sloppy stitch and they wanted to make it not look shit).
Skinny or average chicks usual don't turn into whales because of pregnancy, as long as they didn't eat garbage for nine months. My wife ate my mostly healthy cooking, plus a ton of sour candy, came out at the end of both pregnancies only ten pounds heavier than when we met (112-122, it looks good on her, plus her boobs grew). You can still kind of see her stretch marks but they're not like the zebra stripes some women end up with.

Oh I

Preggo!

Normally I don't like pregnant girls but this got me going

You roped a unicorn. Congratulations, user.

I know what time it is

Wtf

Okay, thanks for your suggestion.
Just one more question..
Did you.. ever taste her milk?
How long did you have to wait after the cesarean until you had sex?

I am kind of a sex freak..

>taste her milk?
Not user but taste it if ever given the chance. It is fucking delicious.

pregnant fetish is like the ultimate form of pedophilia. cant get too much younger than that

I did taste her milk, it was sweet, sort of. Again, my wife ate a ton of candy so that was probably why. She didn't like when I did that though, she didn't even breastfeed the kids, she said it hurt too much.
Whenever the stitches come out you're 100% good to go, though we did it a couple of times before that.

that pic is about as old as /b

Unicorn, hardly. Only women who turn gross after pregnancy are ones with no self-respect, who don't take care of themselves. Stretch marks and baby weight aren't gross, but turning into a fat, stripey mess is.

Thanks, user.

It'll look pretty bad for a while afterwards, but it should recover. If she's torn up during birth, she might get some stitches to assist the process.

More

only had 1

How did they even get that in there?

i have a thing for fatties and preggy women have perfect bellies

Source?

Make sure she's doing her kegel exercises every fucking day.

Get BioOil and rub it onto her belly, tits, hips and ass, so she doesnt stretch to fuck.

Also, massage her perinium with the oil to soften it and lessen the chances that she rips or needs an episiotomy.

Good luck

More

I have a major pregnancy fetish but I can't fap to any of this.

disappoint.

>rare footage of a black baby born with light skin

Beautiful thanks b

an Ad for ikea?

wow is there more?

>Only women who turn gross after pregnancy are ones with no self-respect, who don't take care of themselves.
That's most modern women in the West thanks to feminism.

>Stretch marks and baby weight aren't gross
Yes they are.

Wow more please she is beautiful

wanna pop those balloons.

Nice smile. she is soon to be milf lol. So beautiful.. Thanks b

>Yes they are.

Pragnornt

She obviously doesn't, given those puffy cheeks, fat arms, and sausage fingers. Gross.

Five. Years. Old.
And they call ús pervs.

She is the perfect breeder. Look how perfect those nipples are for feeding

youtube.com/watch?v=ldAnrTA317E