Alright annon, tell Dr. Aku what's been bothering you

Alright annon, tell Dr. Aku what's been bothering you.

This is a safe place....no samurai here.

well, Op is a huge fagot and i love it, i dont know whats wrong with me.

Have you considered gay-away therapy? I hear it helps a lot in the red states.

we don't say his name you faggot go back and watch it again you pleb

I've already made a post but fuck it.

I've recently kinda fallen for this Japanese grill, and we seemed to have become good friends. However, I'm not sure if I should tell her how I feel and try to start a relationship with her, seeing that she'll mostly be in Japan, while I'll be stuck in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

does she like you back user only one way to find out

>this

She does, but I'm not sure if it's in a romantic sort of way. I'm quite socially awkward, so I don't know how she might feel.

and would this girl be and E girl or someone you know in real life that is more than likely moving back to japan?

Someone I know in real life. I haven't seen her in a while because I've been holed up in my house studying, so I've been talking to her over messaging. Not sure if that's pertinent but if it helps...

hmmm tell me what you like about her and find so fascinating and then i'll give you my full opinion on what you should and shouldn't do

i'm recommending autism counseling for you, as well as a life
She's actually me in disguise, don't feel too bad i get the samurai like every other week with the same trick.

don't be upset nigger =/

She's not creeped out by me, she's nice, likes classical music, has the same amount of interest in learning English that I have in learning Japanese, likes anime (a bit she's not a filthy weeb like me) although she's a fan of disney more, and a bunch of other shit that I'm too fucked up to remember right now.

why would i be creeped out annon-kun?

alright user seems you're genuinely interested in her so my advice sometimes it's best to just be forward if i was in your position i'd take her out to eat if your to poor for that make her something lay it on the table it will be awkward i assure you but telling her will be best play it out in your head don't expect the worse outcome nor hope for the best be honest with yourself and with her and if shes not into you don't let it ruin your friendship most faggots on here talk about being alpha n not caring but if shes what you perceive her to be it's hard to come by good company... and if you do get with her show her you love her everyday but don't be overbearing don't make my mistakes user don't wait and never take a chance.

sorry for the late response had to put some thought into it

Because I'm brown, have acne scars, can't talk to people let alone women without sounding retarded, and look like a fucking retard.

I'm 18, still living with my parents, gonna leave for uni this summer. I live in a quiet neighbourhood, but like 10 mins away from us there is a family of gypsies. I've had history with them - their kids (they're around 16 y/o) broke into our front yard (we lock our yards here) twice in the past few years or so and stole stuff they could find laying outside. I've somehow dodged being mugged, though. Up until now. A few days ago, one of em pulled a knife on me and asked for cash. I gave him roughly 2€ and got away with it (it's quite a lot here, especially for people like them). What's bothering me here is that I can't really do sht. If I call the police on them, nothing's gonna happen (some other people tried to, the most they got was 3 months, and with great effort). If I knock their teeth out, my parents are gonna have their car tyres slashed the very next day. Same for spraying them with vodka and setting them on fire. Any ideas?

>Be me
>Have autism (seriously no meme)
>Only have one friend and I barely talk to her.
>Have only had one romantic relationship in my life when I was twelve. Never kissed, never hugged, cheated on me a month in.
>Have depression cause of this. Have considered suicide but too much of a pussy to do it
>Read fanfiction and fancomics of favorite cartoons in order to make up for lack of relatioships

Pic related. Pretty much what I look like right now.

Please help me Dr. Aku!

Oy vey, tall order but I'll try. First I need to actually sleep. I don't care if I fuck up my engineering exam, I need to shut my eyes god damn it.

>
don't walk around alone and if you're that have a gun dont whip it out unless you plan on using it user

best of luck user hope it works out wish i had a jap waifu to look forward to

europe mate. no guns. most I can do is carry a knife. still pissed

There's this girl i like we almost dated, I'm trying to get away from her but she use to text me from time to time we have meaningless small talk until she suddenly leaves me "seen" and she dissappears for weeks or months and she text me again to have meaningless small talk....help me out with this aku be ruthless honest with me

im gay

I want to smash this lady, but i cannot as i need to focus on the education
(same school)

no gun well it's prob for the best anyway i'd say pull a knife back but getting stabbed to death isn't a very fun way to go but you can't let them step on you for the rest of your life and meeting violence with violence isn't always the smart thing but if you could stomp him out i would just don't get killed user

and what answer are you looking for it's 2017 user being gay isn't a big deal anymore

I think I'm afraid if death

if smashing means fuck her make time for both if you mean beat her ass not worth women are subjective the only thing that matters is what will make you happy in the long run

I'm having a small issue understanding fixed length and variable size subnet masking in ip4.

I understand how to obtain my subnet mask in fixed length subnet masking, but finding my new subnet mask in variable size subnetting just feels off.

For instance, to support 2000 hosts, you need a subnet mask of /11

How do I obtain this /11 subnet mask?

are you religious or not? if not and believe that what waits on the other side is nothingness another way you can think about death is a deep sleep

only you can find this answer user it will be quite the trial that you will face this is the best i've to offer

Worthless Master of all Evil, can't even subnet. Can only repeat fortune cookie rejects.

I also want her longer, maybe even as a future child bearer(mother) but that would come later