Daily reminder that trump is our president

Daily reminder that trump is our president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3A5H3fRHU
bigstory.ap.org/article/f4c578713bf941b69473464267b60cf5/trump-hats-show-challenge-proving-products-are-usa-made
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/26/how-many-trump-products-were-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.1c878d384923
bigstory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

terrorist attack in london in front of the houses of parliament.

situation unfolding, police officer stabbed and several pedestrians mowed down by assailant in vehicle.

yet trump is the bad guy for wanting to get rid of mudslimes

Samefag OP who tongues nigger dicks. Gtfo sand nigger lover!

Four years of snowflakes melting into tears. So much winning.

Look at these Russians. Calm down Boris and Vasaili

Daily reminder china has access to nuclear tech , Bill.

You tell em Cletus!

Pray its 8 years 2 TERMS BABY, en mass liberal suicide lmao :^))))

All my KEKS. You really think trump is healthy to live 2 terms? Fat old unhealthy man.

Trump thicc af tbh fam

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3A5H3fRHU

>libshits still this triggered over losing the election

Gonna be a tough 8 years :^)

Once again Cletus. Try and stay on topic with trump. I know it's hard for you to focus but just try ok? Stupid inbred moron

>Gonna be a fun 8 years :^)

FTFY

Won't be much longer.

See

>triggered af

kek

Once again. See
Retard

Well he can't be any worse than Obama, NOBODY could run a country as badly as that inept fool

Just how he'd never win the nomination. Just how he wouldn't win the election. Just how he wouldn't make it to Jan 20, just how he would be gone in a week. :^)

Nice One Cletus. Can't even reply to what I said. Instead you respond with liberal tears meme. Thanks

Wrong

8 years is a long time

xD

This is why Clinton was never going to win, she would have just been more of the same. You only have to look at how Obama practically wrecked the country in only 8 years to see she was not a option.

You tell em Bubba!!

You got me Cletus. Damn. You won

Daily reminder libshit snowflakes are so triggered they don't lnow what is up or down anymore lololol :D

Keep REEEEEEEing, left wing thumbsuckers. Trump is going to be around for 2 terms and you'll still be losers 8 yrs from now, just fatter and older lol

Cry until your voice is sore, kid.
Enjoy the next 8 years. :^)

I voted for Trump, and each day I get more energized by the outstanding work he's doing and how angry he's making the snowflake liberal pussies lol. I liked his policies and stances, but more than that, I love that everything he does triggers the shit out of the lefty cupcakes and I absolutely love seeing it everyday, it put's a huge smile on my face :^))

keep telling yourself that

this. every day I wake up, check Sup Forums and there's something else trump said sending marxist scum into hysterics, even though they have yet to recover from being extremely mad the day before hahahaha it's fucking hilarious

Fuck man, we need to have a beer.

>We live in a glorious time

me not being married to this girl makes me feel a little like Elliot Rodgers

This. I love the watching the leftard snowflakes losing their minds lool

Trump 1 for 1. Hillary still 0 for 2.

Say it with me. L-O-L

snowflakes and tears....already been 4 months of the same two insults. Jesus Christ.

>he'll never be president

Or that Russian can hack...

Yep, we wanted what we got. He is doing everything we hired him for. The fact that libturds are mad as fuck is number 1.

I'm glad trump won. Not only did we vote in the factually correct choice, but we get to see the liberal scum of society lose their shit at the same time. Feels gr8

>Debt per us citizen
That is exactly how international trade debt works and is a great way of thinking about it, truly a meaningful statistic, and that fact alone totally does not show your lack of knowledge in the field of economics

brutal, kek

T O P K E K

All that "power" republicucks have and Muslim ban failed. Wiretap claim failed. FBI investigating trump on Russia. Get ready folks.

Say it with me

>courts 3
>trump 0

copy pasta insults.

85% of his voting block is on SNAP benefits.

You think he's going to take it away?

I mean I knew you guys were stupid, but this stupid?

He's not mine. :^)

Lmao, fuck off with this bait
Everyone already know this shit ain't real.
This is an absurdist hoax from Internet pranksters, a funny social commentary but things could never actually become that backwards.

I mean come the fuck on map, just look at the election map. Essentially liberals say that we in the heartland states have no say because we have a small population.

>$hillary literally only won the metropolitan cities
>is the entire US suppose to be dictated to the social norms of the big cities?
>Fuck no is the answer

Nice try Cletus

It's fun watching all the Democrats becoming totally deranged :)

Yes because the big cities are where most of the educated people live and I quite simply don't believe that some retarded hick's opinions about things carry the same weight that mine do.

Did you even read what I said?

This, so much butt hurt. I absolutely love it. :^)) This kind of whining and name calling from moron shills and left wing retards will guarantee a no bullshit business man in the White House for many generations to come.

MAGA!

You aren't as smart or as "special" as you think you are snowflake.

This. Their safe spaces, ghettos and sanctuary cities don't speak for the entire country, no matter how loud these snowflakes REEEEEE

I didn't say I was special. Just smart. Also nobody is more of a special snowflake than a conservative.

built in irony at no extra cost!

Better than being a redneck republicuck. Go back inside Cletus

ITT triggered liberal triggerlypuffs still sperging out after losing the election over 3 MONTHS AGO

omg my fucking sides xD

>I didn't say I was special. Just smart.
>smart

hahahahahaha
>vote democrat
>smart

pick ONE

You tell em Cletus!!!

Trumpet starter kit vocabulary:

Cuck
Snowflake
Safespace
Liberal tears

Use any of these phrases in any order in any sentence ad nauseam whenever you can't think of any argument, counter argument, or point to make.

The knockoffs are made in China, snowflakes still don't realize the Amazon knock offs are the ones made in China

that's a knockoff maga hat, what are you trying to say?

I was like "how come none of them have ICP shirts" Then I saw the tattoo... LULZ

because they're losers.

>trumpet

found the triggered cupcake lol

Found the Russian

Hugely popular clothing items are always copied in bulk in China. I guess it's a form of flattery.

Analysis has shown the fabric, chemicals and brims of the "made in america hats" are all imported.

bigstory.ap.org/article/f4c578713bf941b69473464267b60cf5/trump-hats-show-challenge-proving-products-are-usa-made

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/26/how-many-trump-products-were-made-overseas-heres-the-complete-list/?utm_term=.1c878d384923

>source
>bigstory

my sides xD

faggot liberal starter kit vocabulary:

racist
xenophobe
islamophobe
misogynist
russian troll
literally hitler
cletus

see
>9.4 FUCKING TRILLION INCREASE IN NATIONAL DEBT

No, sit back kiddo. The democrats have done enough 'helping,' time for the real Americans to right this ship

>washingtonpost.com

wash post is garbage, and not to be taken seriously.

you've actually never heard trumpet before? I thought that's what they even called themselves...

even the red hat wearin motherfucker at my word always said he was going to "trumpet rallies"

>bigstory

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha