Wtf is happening in London ?

wtf is happening in London ?

all i know about London : London is the capital city of Great Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.87154438462945,10.359003860058692&z=7
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums was right again.

Sup Forums was wrong again.

name a single occasion where Sup Forums was wrong

Oh, just a Frenchman passing by. Cultural enrichment I guess.

I know what you're thinking islamophobes

Literally nothing
Just another action of the moderate opposition

They thought brexit was going to help Britain when in actuality
>it's about to make the economy worse
>it's harder for Europeans to immigrate there
>it's easier for pakis and other brown Subhumans to immigrate there

Wrong.
True.
Wrong.

Brexit was good and France will follow.

The exception makes the rule

>it's about to make the economy worse
>Wrong.

>economy expected to shrink 4%

what did he mean by this

>expected to shrink

Ah yes, just as how the FTSE was expected to plummet but then posted a great fiscal year.

Besides, slight deviances in GDP are much less important than a sense of community and pride in one's country.

How does it make it easier for them to immigrate here?

>Germany accepts millions of refugees
>We eventually join the schengen area
>All of those invaders can come here

I don't want Eastern Europeans here

I want my country back

Sup Forums has a simple minded view of Germany, they're the superpower of Europe and they're unironically the best country in Europe according to every metric. Germany isn't some 3rd shithole like they make it out to be, it's a million times better than Eastern Europe(which is supposed to save the "white race" according to them)

>Besides, slight deviances in GDP are much less important than a sense of community and pride in one's country.
This desu
But nah gotta import 200k people a year to keep that growth rate "strong and sustainable"

Are yuo okay brit?

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Germany
^ only will increase

>Pakis and muslims are raping your children and cutting up your guards
>Hurr durr, i want no eastern europeans here!
You fucking deserve everything that's coming to you.

>a million times better than Eastern Europe
Not in terms of murder (and other) rates.

Refugees/migrants are a bit of a problem, but lots of people on Sup Forums act as if Germany is 3rd world and about to be lost. Like, sure they're "cucked", but honestly anyone with a brain would say Germany is much better than Poland or Russia.

>You can't get rid of both

>to every metric
Apart from fertility. One of the main factor we use to measure an animal's well being in captivity is his capacity for reproduction. When you have the lowest birth rates in the world, you know something is very wrong.

This

Germany has a higher murder rate than Poland, Czech republic and Slovenia.

Sure it is, we are just sad that it is driven closer and closer to us by those muslim and turkik shitheads.
So who's gona do all the dirty work for you lad, it's not gona be you for sure.

>but honestly anyone with a brain would say Germany is much better than Poland or Russia.

Let's talk about it in 10 or 20 years when the UE/euro collapses and the shitskins are a majority.

Prisoners.

Which is why they're bringing in migrants. Not saying that's the way to fix their low birth rate, but what else can they do? Also Germany is a population of 80 million, it doesn't really need more people. Another thing, all birth rates of European countries are low, developed countries are obviously going to have low fertility rates.

Anyway Europe isn't going to be lost or some shit like that, it will always survive

Appeal to nature fallacy

>Which is why they're bringing in migrants.
The migrants they invite into the west do not work, but linger on welfare. Here's a chart for Netherlands and German stats are similar.

And who's gona guard so many prisoners?
More importantly, what kind of opressive shithole your country will have to become to be able to support your low-skill labour demands with prison workforce?

You don't know what it that means. He's appealing to biology. He's not claiming something is good because it's natural.

>german stats are similiar

Proof?

wtf i hate lithuania now

This is what the "migrants" (invaders) bring to Germany: google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&ll=50.87154438462945,10.359003860058692&z=7

Police said they make 17x more sexual agressions than White Germans.

Why do you hate Somalis?

I did nothing wrong
Fuck stop being driven by ethno hatred and judge beans as separate entities

I know migrants are welfare leeches, but everyone here says their low birth rate is a problem and even Germany knows it. You can't just tell people to have kids and think that that's going to happen. I mean on the other hand they could just not bring in migrants/refugees and just leave Germany the way it is. They were in a no win situation desu

Immigration is a new problem not a solution to an old problem. In UK, pakis and indians are a net burden to the tax system. See pic.

Oppression is a necessity of life.

>GDP is less important than a sense of community and pride in one's country
you cant stop globalism Chang, might as well not be a poor shit hole in the process.

pic very related.

Somalis are the worst kind of niggers. I lived in Djibouti for 3 years next to those monkeys, god damn they are so dumb, violent, genuinely racist, they act and speak like animals, they smell and look like shit, their country is one of the worst shit-hole on existence… and they are MUSLIMS.

Thats about immigrant without german citizenships which have a harder time finding a job

Again, I know that, but it's not like Germany was just going to not take those immigrants in. They're way to liberal to not let them in and the whole Middle East situation is pretty complex.

>you cant stop globalism Chang
It didn't even start in China in terms of population replacement. And Japan is homogeneous and first world. All you have is slogans and buzzwords.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

>London is the capital city of Great Britain
No. London is capital of Great Rajeshitan, home of chantney, mother of jihadi john, ruler of great opium fields etc etc

>Thats about immigrant without german citizenships which have a harder time finding a job
What is your point? Maybe, stats about old people leaching taxes are fine because they will eventually die.

>Again
Again nothing. You're introducing new nonsense.

Rude France they look up to you

let's be honest all these black guys from the pic are much hotter and more masculine than an average white boy

really?
dont make me do this...

abolish welfare and all vermins will leave or dead

>terrorist attack in a muslim city run by a muslim
What a surprise.

we are pissed off here, even peasants started to hunt Merkels mistakes thesun.co.uk/news/3133668/bulgarian-migrant-hunter-buys-helicopter-gunship-refugees-jihadists/

Some bullshit i dont care about

I'll beat you up mate

>was
still didn't happen
and I won't believe it happened until it happened
I wouldn't be surprised if after two years of negotiations (yet to start) the labour party or whoever say "hey see we didn't manage to get a better deal with europe"
>no shit, mofo, obviously you won't get a better deal than your current special snowflake status
"so, you see, we aren't leaving. Also scotland is pissed/$(random arguments here)"

don't get me wrong, I want the UK out

>France will follow
no, you won't

good post

TIL the Chinese have the right idea about race

Fucking white people

>ape face
>hot
what did the mongol mean by this?