Lol how did this happen?

lol how did this happen?

Krillin is big where it counts

How did she have a baby?

For you

WTF. Why did you have that saved on your computer? Also how can an android get pregnant?

They made her human

they wished to turn her into a human

Im pretty sure she still has working human organs.

Because she's CYBORG 18, not Android.

When they wished to have the bomb removed inside her it gave her back her baby making parts. Android 18 for sexiest dubbed anime voice right?

When will they learn?

they waste their wishes the dumbest shit imaginable

eliminate suffering from the universe and bring peace & harmony to all living beings? nah ill turn this android into a piece of ass krillin can marry

She's not actually an android. Shes flesh and bone, but she has enhancements and unlimited energy. She's a cyborg, and her reproductive system is all conviently intact.

IIRC she was a human before she got turned into a cyborg by Gero. When they wished her back, it was sans the robo-parts.

That's also why they couldn't wish 16 back. He was never a human, just pure robot AI. There was no soul for Shenron to grab from the afterlife and give a body to.

did fuckin Plague draw that?

>tfw no 18 gf

Nah funsexydragonball

She thinks he's "so cool".

Jealous?

A lot of things are beyond the Dragon's power. Shenron actually has a lot of limitations in place. Bringing back the dead is pretty much the best thing he can do.

hnnng

We can all agree Bulma is the sexiest Dragonball girl, right?

Videl

No, Mai friend

Mai. You know which one.

Yes
Bulma is pure waifu in all her forms

This is what I wanted from Super, more character interactions and less fightan.

That and an adult female Saiyan, like come on.

she in´s like 50? with all the pussy in the dragon ball universe how could trunks choose her?

she looks like a little kid in the new series and wants Trunks' dick

The "make me immortal" wish the villains are always going for seems pretty limitless.

True, immortality, resurrection, and wealth is Shenron's specialty, but even a wish like "Turn 18 human" was beyond his power. It's the same reason why they can't wish villains away.

There is no reason this should be a 3.1 MB png. It obviously already has artifacting. Just save it as a jpg.

Dbz threads are comfy.

They'd just lock them in that jar like they did garlic jr when he wished to be immortal

Well 18 and 17 use to be a human. So they probably reproduce normally

He was pussy-whipped as fuck. Never marry a bitch who can destroy a planet and has a history of a being batshit crazy killing machine.

DBZ gave out the wrong message that time.

god ur such a baka if you payed attention to the anime you'd know that at the end of the cell saga they used the dragon balls and krillen wished for android 18 to become human and then then the rest is history

they are powerful enough to get the dragon balls back any time they want. other than the one year waiting period it's NBD to throw krillin a bone with that wish

I dunno. I gave up in Super in the 1st arc since it's just a rehash of the movies.

Besides she looked better in DragonBall. You're just mad that Mai is factually the best girl. Stay mad.

>He was pussy-whipped as fuck.

Compared to Goku and Vegeta his home life was fine.

he was the first man to show the Robot any love. She obviously settled.

She was turned into a kid and still wants to fuck Trunks

>settled

even though he's a cuck among the team he's still the most powerful human on earth

More powerful than Tien? If a Super Saiyan power level was 1,000,000, then what was Krillin's level?

I want to get into Super, but I just CAN'T handle Goku's original voice. It's so fucking grating. I usually make a point of watching everything in with their original voices. But watching one of the newer movies a couple of years ago just destroyed me so much that I had to add an exception to my rule. Maybe, its just that the Latin American dub was so damn great in comparison.

>mfw while watching said movie

Excuse me?

>even though he's a cuck among the team

What

1 Krillian

>She was turned into a kid
why? sorry i don´t see super but i really want to know why and how?

>Krillin's power level at the start of Dragon Ball Z is 206 according to Bulma's modified scouter. Later, during the battle with the Saiyans, his suppressed power level is 1,083 (1,100 in the anime) and 1,770 when fighting at full strength. After having his potential unlocked by Guru and while powering up to fight against Guldo, his power level is over 10,000

Toss Bra or Pan in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Lost years are nothing to a saiyan.

Is this the only relevant thing that 18 has done in Super?

Has DB super got interesting at all? I ragequit when they JUSTed piccolo in that tournament with the stupid frieza clone

She is still the best girl

Pilaf's gang gathered the dragonballs and wished for youth.
They weren't specific enough.

As someone who skipped 60% of the series and was disappointed as hell by the tournament, I think the current arc is fantastic.

In the manga Krillen is stronger. Tien only stays relevant in the anime.

So just skip to Black Goku stuff right?

So it's probably alright to skip the rest of the tournament and start on this Trunks arc?

ayyy

He must have surpassed 10,000 though. He kept training hard until the Android Saga.

So black Goku is future Goten that stole the Kai's power and went through time right?

Lunch crazy and non crazy version

Goku vs Hit is based as fuck though. I would have liked to see Piccolo and buu not get cucked but it almost made up for it

>If a Super Saiyan power level was 1,000,000,
Frieza's second form was at a million. Super Saiyan is over a hundred times that.

*clears throat*
EVEN THOUGH HE'S THE KEK AMONG THE TEAM

The bomb was no longer attached to 18's uterus, so now she is able to bear a child.

super saiyans can control the powerlevel so measuring it is pointless

Yeah, basically. Goku vs Hit was a pretty good fight, and you'll miss out on some funny slice of life filler, but if you're only looking for some Z-tier shit then start at ep 47.

Powerlevels in general are pointless. This was apparent in the 1st battle with Vegeta where he ditched the battle scanner.

Goku was 150,000,000

And realistically, around 4,000,000 for Krillin at his peak (Cell Saga)

How's Super animation now? Haven't watched past 15.

It's generally passable, sometimes great with occasional bad frames.

Animation can vary greatly within the same episode because of multiple directors. 39 looked derpy as hell in the first half and then amazing in the second when Goku whipped out the God kaioken

Yes

even though the only Z fighters stronger than her are Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu, and Piccolo

Why in the ever-living fuck did he name his kid after his ex-girlfriend. Does 18 even know?

>biggest slut in the series
>pure

Will Gohan stop bieng useless. I'm just waiting for his redemption. Like he's forced to leave and train by himself and be a guardian or something.

Krillin has plans for her.

Apparently they're going back and fixing some of the most retarded examples of QUALITY on the DVD releases. Can't confirm, haven't compared them side by side.

Is she back yet?

Makes more sense to me than Vegeta and Bulma tbz.

>Lunch
Even to Toriyama she was a literally who.

Don't forget both Goten and Trunks

>it's a Tien is stronger than Krillin thread
Tien fags pls go

Weren't they only even with her in the tournament? (I don't know when Super takes places so if they're older I guess they're stronger now).

I think at this point Android 18 is stronger than Gohan. Did he have trouble even getting to SSJ1?

So how does he cope with the fact that 17 is his brother-in-law now?

Even in the manga, Tien tribeams Cell halfway to China

So Super is more shitting on Gohan? Why?

The dragon is limited by the power of its creator, in this case dende.
Now the golden dragon in super can do whatever you wish

>gibs me dat reparations

gohan is married with a child and a job

he's still only behind goku and vegeta but he doesn't focus on fighting

18 is an augmented human; a cyborg. Now, if it were a nonhuman-base android...well, there are still ways.

17 is just living alone innawoods, it doesn't matter.

How is a series with DBZ that can generate so much money have such a shitty quality show?

I just wanted to see the awkward family reunion when Krillin, 18, and 17 bump into each other.

I dunno. People in this thread are gushing over 18 saying two and a half sentences in a throwaway joke about Trunks killing her. Apparently that's all it takes to rise above expectations in the new DB series

Goten/Trunks are low-tier Super Saiyan, Vegeta/Trunks were no match for 18 at that level.

Gotenks is stronger though.

tien looked like a chump the second time he fought kid goku.

the first time he was like the final boss from Karate Kid. A ruthless badass martial arts master. The second time goku fucking schooled him

He's about as strong as he was when he first came out of the time chamber. High-level SSJ1. He can't go SSJ2 anymore though nevermind Mystic.

He could probably one-shot 18 if he wanted.

no