Looking for an old game I used to play. The game was on my brother's old mac computer, similar to pic related...

Looking for an old game I used to play. The game was on my brother's old mac computer, similar to pic related. It had a prehistoric theme, with dinosaurs, aerial view, the protagonist was either a caveman looking dude or an Indiana Johns looking dude. You pretty much walked around blasting dinosaurs and such. Looked like a kids game graphics wise, but seems like there were guns in it? Really hard to remember specific details, this was around 2002. I'm guessing the game was made between 93-02. Any ideas of what this game could be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YA_GPCu1_p0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Pete
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wow that's fucked up, i remember this too. I remember fighting trash-tier shit dinos an then crapping myself as soon as anything nastier turned up but that's about it

Remember any more details? I know that the beginning levels has a tropical desert kind of look with little mountains everywhere

no, not at all, i had no recollection of this until i read your post and then the vague memories flooded back..

god sometimes i wish i could just see my old windows 98 machine with all those games and their icons in a folder
i may have to fire up commander keen today

Turok

Too fast for me :-) Turok or Turok2

aerial view, you clowns. top-down.

Good ol Windows 98

youtube.com/watch?v=YA_GPCu1_p0 Power Pete?

heck this may very well be it. I remember dinosaurs but whenever i try to picture them i get the dinos from the Home Improvement SNES game

Yeah, it's an aerial view game. I recently bought Turok on steam though and that shit is badass. Wish I had an N64 back in its hay-day

Surely you must mean Power Pete?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_Pete

Jurassic Park? There was a gameboy version also. Best music ever.

Not OP.

I'm looking for an original xbox game.

You're a space marine, mercenary, or something.

There are multiple firing modes for the guns.

There are strippers.

The difficulty is relating to officer rankings or something.

Some of the basic enemy AIs say something like they want your head on a stick or something.

Wow, that's it Sup Forumsro, thanks!

Advent Rising?

That's not it.

It was a first person shooter.

It was most likely M rated.

I think chunks of meat and blood would fly around if you used explosives on enemies.

Any other details such as what the enemies looked like?

Not sure if these were on original xbox but here's a couple games that sound similar:

Breed

Chrome

6320?

ummm