So far the reports of the Westminster attacker are;

So far the reports of the Westminster attacker are;

- Asian man with a blade
- Bald white man and a Black man with a goatee in the car

On the one hand, it's terrible what has happened but isn't it nice to see such diversity on display and how when you put your differences aside, you can all work together to acheive a common goal? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wwc6qCGzXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nwfF4-yzOQc
youtube.com/watch?v=VdH2WggEuUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then after the news outlets can't possibly avoid the blatantly obvious truth, we come to find out............................................................they were muslim terrorists

In UK Asian means from India or Pakistan. Not like East-Asians in America.

ALSO they already released picture of that terrorist. Brown Arab man with Muslim beard. Probably somewhere from Middle-East.

I'm watching the news from my state-sponsored news program and they're not even mentioning the attack. Like, yeah can't admit that violent cultists are killing random people a few countries over. Better air this segment about badminton.

Sup Forums literally a better news source than my tax subsidized news lol

muslim :@

Should let the fucker squirm in pain and die a painful death

Police just confirmed 4 people have died. Which includes one suspect.

Eye witnesses are the ones saying this.

>three different races all attacking together

See? Multiculturalism works!

>In UK Asian means from India or Pakistan

What do they call real Asian people?

Oriental maybe? But they do get pretty pissy about being called that for some reason.

Yella fellas

>Eye witnesses
Ask any cop just how reliable eye witnesses are, save the fact that news outlets are scared shitless by muslims.

probably one of those asian muslims

Fucking sad isn't it? This is the leftists world.

happens every time

Chinkies

This happens in the US for black criminals on a daily basis.

>state-sponsored news
>tax subsidized news
Hey, America just started this same thing 8 years ago. Really sucks when they only show you what they want you to know, right?

We should be learning from this incident and trying to engage with these lost young men. They are disenfranchised young people under the spell of a few radicals. They need our help and compassion.

>bald white man and black man in car

EDL and BLM working together in harmony? This will confuse Liberals.

Man, The Getaway 4 is having insane graphics

>no idea what leftism is or how it applies to anything else

Nigga leftists have literally not been in charge in U.K. for at least 60 years. They are the least to blame you stupid nigger.

As long as that goal is cumbstomping every subhuman mudshit,

Maybe we can all learn something from this.

This. We need to figure out why we are so hated by those of the faith and hold our hand out in friendship and make changes for the better.

no thats to easy, a life time on guantanamo is perfect

Cameron and May are Leftist as fuck.

>no guns despite majority of UK wanting them
>Paki bashing is considered a 'hate crime'
>parents get in trouble for pulling their kids out of the Leftist school system
>disproportionate amount of blacks on TV
>giving money to unemployed people so they don't die
>allowing non-Brits into the country
>no more death penalty
>homosexuality is not only legal but actively encouraged

Britain has been a Liberal hellhole ever since WW2.

>the two guys in the car were trying to get to the Muslim stabber in time to run him over and save the police officer's life
>saw a kitten on the road so swerved to avoid it
>accidentally mounted the curb and ran people over
>tfw these heroes will go down in history as bad guys

everyone thats done with this shit go out and burn a musque to force them out from hiding then we kill them all
... Profit

>a white man was involved
>implying white men ever commit politically-motivated murder

GTFO libcuck

Guantanamo is a holding place for people who haven't been charged with any crime

Photo shows a black guy, presumably muslim, but definitely of african descent, not an Arab or Middle-Eastern

A faggot stole my wallet the other day so I guess by the same logic I should burn your house down?

>no guns despite majority of UK wanting them
[Citation fucking needed]

>giving money to unemployed people so they don't die
What an abomination

>parents get in trouble for pulling their kids out of the Leftist school system
Actually you can home school your kids

Stop posting.

yeah when you make terror you lose all human rights, straight to the bay straped down and waterboard'd from sunrise to sun down and each day you should have 5mm cut off your dick

vote me for president

HE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WHATEVER HE WANTS, IF HE SAYS A PINK DRAGON WHO BORN IN NIGGENISIA HE IS A PINK DRAGON WHO BORN IN NIGGENISIA

yeah come and do it im sick off wanker not doing shit for them selfs and shove all responsibility on a goverment that dont give a shit

its time we the people take action
i miss a good lynching

East Asians, for they reside in the East of Asia

But I get that it's this weak as hell ploy to make us all doublethink that if we hear 'Asian' terrorist then it could be literally from any part of the Eastern Hemisphere, not just Yemen and other clustered shitholes.

We'll have to be patient and wait a good two weeks before they confess that he was in fact 'Islamic' and driven to attack 'by his beliefs'

These are important things to distinguish, so as to not separate the fundamentals of Islam from the various terror acts committed specifically in the name of Islam and Allah

chinese

Oh you want to censor the truth?

Leftist CONFIRMED.

Die normie!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is called 'My First Post on Sup Forums'

You'll learn, but try to avoid just tone-copying

Reports of Britain First being behind this terror attack as well.

You said it, therefore it's the truth? This is the most retarded shit I've read all day.

i though guns were illegal in uk?

>one brown, one white, one black

When are the Orientals going to start pulling their weight? They're failing to meet their quota.

They're not, just heavily regulated. The shots were from the police though.

They are. But this doesn't mean that people don't have them. Regardless, this was a stabbing.

Suspect Named As Hate Preacher Abu Izzadeen

>This is the most retarded shit I've read all day.

I see you're not a regular Sup Forums user...

Shot dead, good.

he isn't Muslim he is a nigger

high quality Asian

American living in the UK here. We call them chinks

Abu Izzadeen

Also goes under the name of Trevor Brooks

Trevor Brooks / Abu Izzadeen

why has the uk been so cucked since queen victoria stepped down?

isn't it pure irony that "they" attacked one of the most restrictive, monitored, anti terror laws abusing countries in the world and all their shit, their laws, their cameras and encryption forbidding shit didn't help at all?

THIS IS THE GUY:
youtube.com/watch?v=_wwc6qCGzXQ

There's a lot of youtube clips of this idiot:
youtube.com/watch?v=nwfF4-yzOQc

when will the fucking anglos stop referring to shit skins as "asians"

this legit?

Wow sounds like a true hellhole, im glad in my great country of pakistan we stone faggots, we let out poor people die and we constantly sentence people to death. Thank god i live in the third world, youre country sounds like a real shit hole

the moment it stops fitting the agenda

>
yeah so go fuck urself

Define truth

i have literally never heard an indian be called "asian" before.. lmfao! what the fuck is this bs, the asians must hate being associated with them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You a real Paki dude? WE HAVE TRANSGENDER RIGHTS HERE AND THE ONE OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST CROSS STATUES
.And stoning is really done here...

As a South Asian all I can say is... That is not very nice ;-;
We all know we are not on par with east Asians, south east Asians, far east etc. But come on. It's not my fault Churchill couldn't handle the empire. Personally I think a British India today would be perfect.

He attacked with a car and a kitchen knife because he couldn't get a gun in UK

We call them asian because they're from a country in the continent of Asia. Those slitty eyed buggers are from the 'Far East'.

Why did we let him out of prison?
youtube.com/watch?v=VdH2WggEuUY

poo in loo

south east asia isn't any better

lol. Asians are called Asian regardless where they are from. We call the slit eyes Asian as much as South Asians. But then again, when you see an Indian (or Pak, Bangladeshi etc doesn't matter you can't tell) they are just called Indian.

That is somewhat fair to say. But really, India and still does have the issue. I'm Pakistani (which I suppose isn't any different to you) buttttt shitting on the street isn't a thing here.

Why called "Asian"
In Britain of the late 70's and early 80's, calling somebody a "Paki" became really offensive. It was like calling somebody a nigger. So, the Pakistani communities began referring to themselves as Asian.

Maybe they just don't want to interrupt their regular program for every stupid crime. It's finally become kind of normal that things like that happen once in a while, so who cares. I'm sick of these incidents being called terrorist attacks. It's just two guys hurting a few people and killing two cops and then getting shot. 9/11, that was a terrorist attack. Running at cops with a knife in your hand, that's just stupid and shouldn't even be mentioned by anyone at all.

It's almost as bad as saying nigger. Am Paki.
Anyway, I thought Pakistani were either middle eastern or Asian. But then again, like I said earlier, everyone just calls em Indian (since they can't tell). And the chink Asians as Asians.

>implying there are no Muslim niggers

He looks like fucked some white bitches in his day.

just neck yourself you dirty shit skin

What happened to the two lads in the motor?

NEVER WHITEY

I kek'd

muricans and geography...

you guys do realize that a lot of those muslim shithole countries are asian? like syria, afghanistan, pakistan, saudi-arabia and so on.

There's nuance... gook, slope, chink, zipper-head, wog. Not all piss-skins are the same, that's just racist.

lol. I see what you're saying from your interpretation of my prior post but I don't call personally in real life one type of Asian form another with a slur. Just giving a definition for the other guy.