Make America great again!. Trump will bring jobs back to the US

Make America great again!. Trump will bring jobs back to the US.

Donald Trump may claim to have the backs of U.S. workers, but when it comes to making shirts for those backs, Trump has chosen to make his shirts overseas.

USA USA USA

Imports drastically improve the lives of consumers.

china is just the name of a small town in rural Wyoming. But they're in the process of joining an even bigger country, and it doesn't show up yet. So, our dear leader is still doing gods work.

this is almost unforgivable

Lmao you dipshits do realize that manufacturers in China make knockoffs of everything from Gucci shirts to Iphones right? My MAGA hat says "Made in America" right the fuck on it, and I purchased it directly from papa Trump's website.

thats a knockoff
mine says made in USA

Found at Nordstrom

>actually buying a hat

/thread

WTF have you been smoking. I got mine at a Rally in Rainbow, Alabama.

>saying /thread when there's proof against this faggot and he doesn't show his own

if you buy them from some mexican selling them outside they are guaranteed to be a knockoff

(Youmst)

Show proof then, faggot.

>reddit fags who should leave upset about this
Thank god he won, its never ending salt

>Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico; Phase 2

The guys is a businessman first and foremost. He is more worried about setting up his family and friends for generations to come than on helping poor rural bastards.

>Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico

It's actually a pretty nice place. It's a 25 minute drive South of San Diego, CA. The toll road in mexico is only $2 bucks.

>using 2 year old election campaign memes that failed horribly anyway

lol

btw, another muslim went on a murder spree in London today.

>a businessman first and foremost

I can second this. I'm an atheist and somewhat homophobic bastard, and I sell gay and religious memorabilia and other misc. items on ebay, amazon, and etsy. Meh, money is money no matter who gives it to me.

this is recent; wonder where that little flag was made.

>Don't mind me. Just putting a gold course Oover here... There, nothing to see here.

It's no secret Trump/Ivanka clothes are made by foreigners

I never see these at night only business hours

The steel pipe used to complete the Dakota pipeline is exempt from the "buy American" rules Trump signed for government projects. Thanks for helping bring back the American steel industry, Donnie.

Well sure... your fucking hat is made here. But everything that orange fucktard made prior to those shitty ugly hats came from fucking China.

I don't own any Donald Trump clothing and I live in Europe

I never understood people who are this buttblasted about him being president, or in general

There's literally nothing wrong with the promises he has made, only if he doesn't go through with them