Alright Sup Forums im fighting this guy tomorrow and have rarely fought in my life. I need some tips...

Alright Sup Forums im fighting this guy tomorrow and have rarely fought in my life. I need some tips. Will give details when people start replying.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o4-ZRz1M-Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how old are you both?
How much do you both weigh?
How tall are the both of you?
What started this?
Will you hit him in the head with a shovel?

Overwhelm him with love.
Hug him

>Im 18, hes 17
>Im 60kg, idk what he is, probs the same
>Im 1.7m, hes about the same
>Idk really, he just said he wanted to fight and since he looks about the same physique as me i figured not to be a pussy and turn it down
>No

Gouge eyes, windmill punches, headbutts....Elbows also work

If cops show up you'll be assaulting a minor, your better off not doing it.

Swing as fast and hard as you can. The bridge if the nose is very vunerable

Bring a gun/knife. If any fags call you out, just say "who won tho?"

Go watch some street fight videos and do what you have to do.
Gl.

You should have just ignored the little prick. that's not a real reason to fight.

Hes gonna come swinging at me anyway and so i cant really just let my ass get beat

Fighting is for kids. Underageb&
I guarantee op is under 18...

If you have no fight experience don't waste time acting like you do, and don't do stupid shit like winging punches around. Do a lot of graceless stuff like kick and knee them in the nuts, if you get them on the ground put your chin in their eyesocket and push down with all your might. If you can elbow/palm strike their nose and crush it -- that will fuck them up! they will hurt so bad they won't know what to do least of which fight you back. If you get desperate and have the chance bite their nose and try and tear it off...believe me, no one wants to go through life without their nose. Good luck mate!

Always urinate before a fight

What the fuck i dont wanna kill him

You're going to lose.

yep, this faggot is in middle school
and eurotrash

Nah it makes sense. You aren't going to get anywhere trying to be Danny Rand. Be as dirty as you can be without killing him to win, but also try to end it early with some shock and awe, there are no rounds here.

Then don't show up. Every fight on the street has the potential to end in death - if you can't accept that then walk away.

Bring a gun and shoot him

Just sock him as hard as you can, no need for anything extreme just try to get it over with.
Try to block with your arms and legs if he swings towards your head or torso/balls.

Hold something small and hard in your fist

In year 12, australia

youtu.be/o4-ZRz1M-Nw this explains everything you need to know

try to disable the need "not wanting to hurt him" and you should be good to go.. pretend he raped your mom and then killed her and raped her dead body and shat on her face and posted it on Sup Forums and called you out and you should turn super sayan

Look, don't fight him. Not worth going to jail for assaulting a minor dumbass.

But if he refuses to back off/corners you
>keep arms up, protect face
>aim through him, not at him.
>go for center mass as hitting him in the head could kill him if your unlucky.
>once she's down, either sit on him until he gives up, or leave him be,

Go for the knees user, ground game is your best bet.

Just look up "nigger fights" on YouTube thank me later user

Punch first
Fake punch at his belly so he uses his arms to protect it (whilst protecting yourself)
Then the split second he moves hus arms down, haymaker the shit out of his face, knuckles first, right in the jaw or the throat, then aim for the lungs or the lower back

Want real advice?

Don't fight, most "call outs" are just pointless kid stuff that are meaningless, in a few months no one will care.

If you do have to fight and have no experience, fight dirty, use brass knuckles or clear acrylic ones if you want to be fancy.
Mace the fucker then stomp him in the ribs.
Take some mates and gang team him.

No one cares if you fought dirty, only if you won.

>this

>Gang team him

I see you've had fisticuffs before ol' chap

Yeah because acting like a pussy and bringing weapons to a fist fight is real advice. You are a fucking sperger who probably brought matches to school because you thought you were cool. Fuck off you faggot.

Bring a concealed weapon, then beat and/or kill the person you're fighting. Or ya know, bring a copy of some buddhist booklet and let him kick your ass as you tell him you're not interested in his violence.

Start before he does, take him by surprise, go for the nose, that'll make his eyes teary.

Avoid fighting him somehow.