Hi Sup Forums. What's the least painful method of suicide? Also need money for family if u want to contribute...

Hi Sup Forums. What's the least painful method of suicide? Also need money for family if u want to contribute. Will post video for money.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
youtube.com/watch?v=fsTIT-enBtQ&list=FL9erjBCNQRyHM9mPuG0ItFA&index=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Least painful method is cleaning your car and living out your life you disgusting fuck

Nice. So what chemicals do I use to clean my car? How deeply should I inhale?

Shotgun to the head seems pretty painless. It's violent but no fucking way would you actually feel anything with that kind of large scale brain removal.

Lethal injection with nembutal is probably the least painless.

explosives, this make the clean up somewhat more difficult however

Op here again. The shotgun idea was constructive, thanks. But let's get more creative. I'm thinking the shotgun would hurt a fuck load for a short amount of time.

Euthenasia is illegal in my state

Nice dubs. The very moment the shot went through your dome it would all be over, man. Creativity is how you fuck things like this up. KISS - Keep It Simple, Stupid

An overdose of Tylenol is the most peaceful and least painful way to go.

U can get ahold of nembutal urself but ive heard its difficult to do so

I want my suicide to mean something. I want to stick it to the man in a deadly and hand-to-clean-up way.

Ken Griffey Jr. Would disagree with that

Exit bag

Yah ur central nervous system wont even have time to react, only downside is the mess and if u care about ur fam u wont wanna leave them to clean it up

do a flip

>an overdose of tylenol

a lethal dose of tylenol is highly unlikely without an anti-emetic. youll just end up with a rekt liver and brain damage, and live on in pain

so is suicide

What? When the fuck did Griffey OD on Tylenol?

how the hell do you get ahold of Nembutal though

I'd just do it outside. And not in my yard. Someplace like a public park where it would be anonymous cops and city workers dealing with it. Honestly I'd feel bad doing it to them, too, but way better than doing it to people who love me.

Actually no. Suicide is now legal.

If your going to do it, you will not be posting on be. And least painful method? Does it matter?
I call bull shit.
BAIT!

Griffey tried to kill himself with Tylenol or some shit when he was 19 or so.

Dude, shut up. It'd be funny to see this guy die very slowly of liver failure

Climb on top of power lines and touch the wire while standing on the tower itself.

Throw yourself into a wood chipper suffocate in cement

Orgasm

Online is probably impossible, u gotta meet someone in person, ive heard ppl getting it in mexico but even that is haphazard as well

Damn, Mariners fan in Seattle here, didn't even fucking know that.

I'll post video, non-believer.

Gross. Younger please.

Ok guys, I have new idea. Will one of u hunt me? Would be a fun showdown.

Those guys r hot tho
I just like whores (biology)

The most dangerous game

if i hunt you down, can i choose the way you die?

the least painful?
don't..

Fuck, bro. Sounds painful. Can't u do a .50 Cal from distance or something?

Hbthishunny
I actually hate children, i dont like young women strangly

Gross.

i was thinking more along the lines of death by snu-snu

Children? Fuck off. I'd say like 14-15 or thereabouts

I know, isnt it fascinating? Like a horrible accident, i cant look away...
This ones cute
I like asains

I NEED HEALING

Dropped by mom?

What is snu snu? FUCK. THIS is why I want to die. Like I'm suppose to know what your dumb fuckin reference means.

Get /thread

Nice Sup Forumsro. Whatever age they are is perfect.

>What is snu snu?

fucked to death, just kys

Wwe's Paige is on suicide watch because the leaks. It'd be a shame if a bunch of trolls pushed her to the edge.

What's a good link to see that at?

Also willing to go down in honorable knife fight if there are any takers.

haha noice

its all in /gif/ i think

Sup Forums used to have Sup Forumsallz. What happened to hotter, younger girls?

Reported for requesting CP

Extacy, alcohol, nitrates and a hooker. About the time you orgasm your heart will explode.

Lol u are big asshole. No one wants to see that old prune shit out dildos.

Thank you for being constructive.

On that same note, why are our options old fucking lampposts , or girls under 10? Why can't I find teenager shit anywhere ?

nice trips. deep net?

You're welcome, alternatively I am willing to play the most dangerous game and hunt you down, with the promise that when I catch you you'll die quickly.

Go into a busy building take a sawed off shotgun with kek on it and blow your brains out

Deal. Bring it on faggot.

What restaurant am I at! ? Just for kicks.

Keep drinking Keystone

Wrap a towel round your head, run ibto a big mall and shout "Allah achba"

Chili's

Just for kicks

Good luck, may the best user win

living a long fulfilling life, it gets ya in the end

U faggots can't even hack. How embarrasing. You are all a disgrace to the monolithic ideology of Sup Forums

FAKE ! here's the original

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Really, I'm surprised most of Sup Forums doesn't have this bookmarked by now

My fav original pic

Yes, because tracing some dipshit mobile poster to a restaurant is totally a great way to spend my time.

Even shotgun to the head has a 1% survival rate. Can u image living thru that? Fuck. I'd rather play most dangerous game and take one of u fucks down with me.

How is shitposting a better use of time? Fuck u.

Only if you're utterly retarded and try to shoot into your face instead of your skull

look up 'failed shotgun suicide' to see what i mean, it just blows your face off

don't!

Dancing in the rain.
And seeing the rainbow when it stops.
- Smiles.
A smile is a curve that sets things straight. Without you, the world will have one less smile.
- Music is a beautiful creation.
- Hearing children laughing.
- You are beautiful.
- Your courage to live inspires me.
- Look at the children in Africa who are starving. Look at earthquake and tsunami victims who have lost everything. Look at the person next to you. Doesn’t their courage to live, their optimism and their hope inspire you to do the same?
- Lying beneath the stars at night and hearing crickets sing.
- Waking up every morning and realising that it’s a new day.
- Bubble baths.
- Giving and receiving random compliments from strangers.
- If you kill yourself, you will hurt so many people. Imagine how much guilt, grief and anguish you will cause your loved ones.
- Life is beautiful. Make the most of it.
- Stop thinking about what is wrong with your life and start thinking about the little things that make life great.
- How will the person who finds you dead feel? Do you really want to put them through that?
- Singing in the shower.
- Looking out the window and seeing the gentle breeze sway the trees.
- Friends.
- Stay strong. You are special. You are precious. You have still have so much to give.
- This is your story. Don’t end it so soon. Live it to the max and come out a fighter!
- The taste of chocolate melting in your mouth.
- If you kill yourself, you’ll just become another statistic. Choose to live and make a difference in this world.
- All those words you still haven’t said yet.
- Feeling the rain on your skin.
- Fresh baked cookies.
- Freshly mowed grass.
- Breathing in, and breathing out.
- Hearing the beat of your heart.
- Enjoying the warm summer air.
- Walking your dog in the crisp evening breeze.
- Sipping a coffee and reading the morning newspaper.

Yes, you are of so little value to me, this board, and society as a whole that shit posting is a better use of my time than looking for you.

Not being a little bitch and living your life?

Quit being a faggot and deal with your issues.

but are you feeling alive yet?

O yes, all I really need is for someone to hunt me to feel alive, I see that now. The thought of killing them in a justifiable way gives me hope.

Caffeine pills from amazon. It should be enough to cause a heart attack.

Or don't eat for 24h and then inject insulin.

Is this ironic? I actually can't tell.

And before I die, I would just like to say, fuck Islam.

This sounds plausibly painless. But thanks to Sup Forums, I don't really want to kill me anymore. I have seen the light. Now it is time to kill Muslims. Thanks )b/. Without u, I wouldn't have figured out that my true calling is to join a branch of the armed forces and go kill the fucking Muslims. What a dumb political ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=fsTIT-enBtQ&list=FL9erjBCNQRyHM9mPuG0ItFA&index=6

jump off a bridge

Go skydiving solo, while falling remove your chute if you still want to die. Instant death or rebirth- the choice is yours man.

Its like $150 for solo lessons and gear rentals. Hope your lunch beer was good today

t. guy who pukes every morning from stress

Really like this. I heard the first minute and extrapolated the rest. The problem is, I have no money to hire Hitman. Someone will have to do it for sport. I guess u can have this car and the bullshit in it.

>least painful method of suicide.

Love someone who doesn't love you.

Story of my life user. Get fucked for feeling love towards a human being. Idiot.

Inert gas asphyxiation