Good after noon Sup Forumstards

Good after noon Sup Forumstards
Do your worst, need an addy and personal details so that I can //ransom this millionaire. I'll only provide a Picture and a name. Allegedly his family owns 4 hotels here in Edmonton Alberta.
Andrew Turchin,

Which hotels, faggot?

Not to sure user, ill link his fb.
He's now bragging that his dads a Russian mobster hahaha. www.fb.com/andrew.turchin.7

No such FB page. Are you sure you're not him, like a twilight zone episode?

Change the /fb to /facebook with the Https://www.
Wouldnt let me paste links

Nm, it works. It just wouldn't work in that one browser.
What is this queer to you, and why you out to get him? Ex lover? Did he steal your grill with his 3.25" schlong?

>Millionaire, posts a picture of an Acura on his FB page.
Not likely, mate.

Not your personal army normalfag.

Kill yourself

He's got anime girl eyes

He is my prize, as i said //ransom
also this was said hahaha

Andrew Turchin My dad got wealthily in Russia you know how that happens cunt ? Or are you to fucking stupid
Like · Reply · 22 mins

Very true, he seems pretty wealthy however.
Also found his moms fb
Inna Turchin Farber

Quads of Ruth

I know it was said, but I figure there has to be more to it. Why'd you pick him of all people?

Also, details of your master plan? How you going to kidnap prizey when he's in BC and you're in Alberta?

Associated with Burbon Street in West Edmonton mall,
So is his mother so that might be a connection.
Got his ma's Phone number: (250) 558-3436

Master plan? Oh my you have me mistaken for a 10/10 Master mind Criminal. Ransom or beating anything will do. Acting like a rich kid on fb and its just getting old. Someone needs to teach this kid a lesson.

Help me formulate this master plan Sup Forums,
Currently homeless with no regard for the law or human life. Lets make history for habbo

Oh, sorry user. I thought you were good at this.
Also thought he deserved it.

Anyway, this prick has some hot female "friends" on FB. Check out the body on this one:
profile.php?id=100011722668982
Sadly, not too many pics of her on there :/

(Captcha: Extra Rock)

Is this really OP? Homeless with nothing to lose? I take it back, this does have some promise.

Lets get to work.

//bait not clicking on that link buddy boy.

Your loss, faglord. Here's another one she posted.

Anyway, if you don't trust my link, click on homeless OP's shady link & search his friends for Hannahb Balogh. I'm sure that's much safer for a tinfoil hat faggot.

It looks like the ugly faggot is using the snapchat beauty filter.

Indeed, he blocked the one of my fb accounts cause i sent him his moms phone number with a smiley face. Luckily I have 3.

Ahahahahah