based DC literally BTFO'd the tumblr crowd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME
youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY
comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/25/marvel-now-returns-in-fall-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did you like the ghostbusters trailer?

DC is the tumblr and reddit crowd you tasteless plebeian imdb buff

Have you seen Marvel comics they are all muh diversity right now. DC has the better comics, but the movies produce the money, so marvel is gonna keep winning as long as the movies make money

>comics

irrelevant

>liked ghostbusters trailer

>another DC Gal shill thread

asfixiate with your own dick, asshole

>10 million more views
>70k more likes

uh-oh
DC on suicide watch

Sad but true, DC have the better comics right know, but no one gives a shit at the end DC is going to sell out just the same, but at least they goign to sell without Hack Snyder

>Tries to say DC is Tumblr/Reddit
>Zombie flick
>Hundreds of white half-naked warriors with six-packs murdering Middle-Easterners and also has titties all through the movie.
>Hot girl movie.
>The two DC movies shown have more beefcake and alpha masculinity than all the MCU movies combined. Ultimate Edition shows bare ass.
Sure bro.

>Disney movie picture.
>Doesn't understand Wonder Woman trailer came out a week ago while the Ghostbusters trailer was months ago.
Goddamn Mouseketeers are have brain damage from all the kiddie shit Disney serves up.

>disney movie picture

nice bait dcbro

>ww trailer watched less than ghostbusters reboot

lmao dcucks on suicide watch

>upvoted Ghostbusters trailer

LISTEN SHITLORD:
it's not the same, WW is exactly what the ghostbusters movie is fighting against, it's not sexy, doesn't show women as damsels in distress, shows strong women without painting girls in a male power fantasy and don't need the hunkboy to romance.
It even goes against the sexy comedian trope, none of those women are funny! it's 2016 and THIS is what feminism NEEDS right now.

not even been out for a week

It's been a week and one day

Capeshitters are objectively dumber than jidf sjw shills. Nobody wins this round.

the sad thing is that the WW trailer isn't that good

bad editing and pleb music

should have let zach cut it, nothing in the dceu has come close to the man of steel teasers, man of steel trailer 3 and the comicon trailer for bvs

>Star Wars isn't Disney. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

of course the wonder woman trailer is mostly well received, the beef with GB was always that women aren't funny, and the trailer didn't demonstrate anything that contradicts this.

Will they use slut shaming tactics as reason why it has been liked more over fembusters?

DELET

Nothing ever has come close to the MoS trailers.
Can you imagine how good the movie would have been if it were as good as the trailers?

Snyder is an alpha imposing his vision on the world, the tumblr crowd hates him.

Reddit humor:
>pushed by corporations
>safe, middle of the road, insincere, appeals to a wide variety of interest groups
>glorifies the image of the product it is pushing
>conforms to corporate and elite interests
>anti-democratic
>created by committee to sell products
>tries too hard to become a meme and in the process embed itself within the minds of consumers to sell more crap related to the franchise (the entire character of Flash)
youtube.com/watch?v=gglkYMGRYlE

Sup Forums humor:
>anonymous origins
>free, democratic, open source
>subverts corporate interests and intentions (Bane in TDKR used to attack the movie, not praise it)
>not created to push a product or message, but rather to amuse and humor individuals
>created for a specific group of enlightened users, not dumbed down for the masses
>memes are not forced by corporations, but rather become popular due to their innate appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=DgbQGXTwiME

Only feminists nu-males and SJW's hated BvS.

>female characters made for males
>no one bats an eyelash

>female characters made for females
>legions of butthurt neckbeards posting on the internet

this only proves the patriarchy is real

is that the most disliked youtube video ever?

i can't think of a worthy opponent.

Yeah, unlike the Ghostbusters trailer, the Wonder Woman trailer somewhat redeemed an otherwise poorly casted character.

Whedon is such a fucking cuck.

>It even goes against the sexy comedian trope, none of those women are funny!
8/10. Made me chuckled.

Nah. These are:
youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4
youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

>female characters made for feminists
FTFY

Wonder Woman was created as a feminist symbol and has been one for 75 years.

The difference between between her and fembusters is that Wonder Woman isn't a pandering insult to its inspiration and doesn't look awful.

>female characters made for males
>no one bats an eyelash

Lol, no.

Sony utterly, totally, irredeemably BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

DELETE THIS

>Rainbow-colored no sign on the Ghostbusters logo.
What is it supposed to mean?

Wondie was created as fap material for a BDSM fetishist.

Didn't he have two wives at the same time? The guy was a pimp.

I really don't get femenazis. I support equal pay regardless of who you are when we are doing the same job and performing the same service.

Even my gf hates femenazis because they're just downright idiots in this world and are a bunch of hypocrites.

getting pegged by 2 women does not make you a pimp

I couldnt even make it through the WW trailer. I think thats a first time ever where I have gotten so bored I couldnt even make it through the trailer

>DC has the better comics.
>GUYS! LETS JUST-REBOOT EVERYTHING! AGAIN! And again! And again! Yes!

>B-But MUH HELLCAT MUH PANDERINGS
Is still a small number of Marvel comics, I'm sorry you get triggered by some small shit among otherwise good offerings.

Civil War II is fucking terrible though.

>GUYS! LETS JUST-REBOOT EVERYTHING! AGAIN! And again! And again! Yes!
DC relaunched after 5-years. You're thinking about Marvel, who does it on an annual basis. Marvel's next relaunch is on October even:

comicbook.com/marvel/2016/05/25/marvel-now-returns-in-fall-2016/

It's also pretty sorry that Marvel relaunches so much that they couldn't even think of a new name for this relaunch, so they called it Marvel NOW! - the same thing they called their 2012 relaunch.

Also

Why are women allowed to review movies, Sup Forums?

Neah bruh.

DC relaunches a lot more then Marvel

And yet you have zero proof of that.

Also

Every DC trailer has looked good so far.

They just keep forgetting to make the remaining 1hr 58 minutes of the actual films look good.

Is she talking shit about Watchmen? If so, I'm effectively angered.