Hello my name is richard and i'm calling you today from the microsoft internet security department

>hello my name is richard and i'm calling you today from the microsoft internet security department.

I get called by these scammers once every couple of days. Up to now I've given them the general 'fuck off' or 'kill yourself'.

Give me something creative to say next time Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAb8vGSRBoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do you know about the damn daniel meme

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hit em with something like this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=kAb8vGSRBoE

do you have battletoads?

or you could just block the number and be done with them.

Tell them youre following their steps on the phone but just be totally doing something else. They will try to remote access your computer. Just waste his time keep him on the line as long as you can. They stopped calling me

Hi Richard,

My name's Vishnu, the bringer of death, how can i help you?

Lol

I pretended to be an old man and wasted like 5 minutes getting to the shitty remote desktop tool he wanted. When he asked why the internet isn't displaying I told him, "Well I can't log onto the internets with the phone running."

that is gold, i'll try that if they phone me. holy shit.

this. time is money for those fucks so waste a lot of it

Jolly rancher phone service bro

Tell them you'll buy one. Creative as shit, they've probably never heard that before.

I kept them on the phone for 40 minutes, as I kept telling them the computer was really slow and crashing, so had to keep rebooting - I eventually got bored and told him I was an IT Manager and where he could stick his remote access tool

Try and sell him double glazing

do the lord's work. makes them so mad. i think about the grandma i'm saving as i tell them to repeat shit and just continue browsing

But that's no fun.

Yup, I try and keep them on as long as possible. Fucking pricks.

Time isn't money for you?

Pretend to follow their instructions very slowly...but do everything they say overly literally.

Forward Slash means you type "forward slash", C=see and other such nonsense. They get really annoyed but then you pretend to panic and worry about viruses to give you a chance to rectify it.

My record is around an hour - I was doing the dishes and some other housework and then watched some TV all the time with the phone in one hand. Might try masturbating next time.

>might try masturbating next time

I fucking lol'd

Instead of doing what they see with your laptop, stand in front of your microwave and start describing the shit you see on there and doing what they describe to your microwave.