Trailer trash becomes famous millionare just because of niggers making shit memes. What's your take Sup Forums?

Trailer trash becomes famous millionare just because of niggers making shit memes. What's your take Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White youth is devolving, and there should be black-free schools.

Typical western bullshit.

Elevate a moron just because she has a catch-phrase and a (apparent) decent body. Human trash, all of you.

But I'm sure we'll find a way to blame the Jews.

She's a waste of space.

All youth is devolving, the internet knows no borders. Parents are simply failing because they are also hooked on the internet.

Talon for a press on nail.

If she didn't talk, would fuck her. In general, just gonna be a beat whore.

there should be a new incentive to persuade the new white youth or just the youth in general to look up to people like Tanishq

who needs "fans"

poor little poo needs "fans" to feel validated

fuck his parents and everyone who's a "fan" of his

Oddly enough, I approve!
Seriously tho, the American public is so dumbed down And brainwashed I really can't blame her for cashing me outside how bow dah?

Stop giving these idiots attention... Who gives a fuck about this shit?!

Yeah, but then you'd catch hell for that, too.

>his
He's literally trying to help make the world a better place, but somehow he's still the villain. He doesn't even want fans, unlike her.

Im fucking pissed because why would people defend her? Just look at her damn Facebook page

she became a millionaire?

it is predicted with ad-revenue, by the end of the year she will be one

it has nothing to do with black people, you racist piece of shit. It has to do with the fact that America is the biggest fucking shit hole of the 1st world. You're all a bunch if ignorant, uneducated assholes, with absolutely nothing representing a personal or social identity, with no sense of what's important in life and no appreciation for what really matters. You don't know who you are or what you want or what you want to be. You're all unskilled pussies, unwilling to fight for equality or fairness, but more than willing to bitch about stupid shit on the internet.

Fuck you, America.

Oh, she's a millionaire now? I'm sure that won't go off the rails.

literally who?
Nobody cares about her, she'll only ever be a meme.

black people love sharing shit quality memes and 'cash me ouside' is one of them. the new youth just loves following cancerous pages like worldstar, so that and their internet addiction, this is how America has made this bitch famous

>famous millionaire

Even if she did earn more than a million dollars from a couple of dr phil episodes and a few months of brand whoring(which I'm not convinced of in the slightest) calling her famous is a bit of a stretch. The large majority of the people who know who she is are under the age of 25 and we still all just refer to her as "the cash me ousside girl" rather than her actual name. Even with the best manager and PR team, she won't stay relevant for more than a couple of years. If that qualifies as fame, then that damn Daniel kid and the "Leave Brittany alone!" Guy is famous too. Maybe she'll surprise everyone by releasing a clothing or makeup line, but I'd bet whatever money she makes from this will be either dried up completely, or it will barely constitute a living wage(especially by the standards of someone who is actually famous) by the time she hits drinking age.

>nobody cares about her

I'll fuck it

Just a perfect case showing how our society is slowly devolving. Western culture is an absolute fucking disaster, especially when you compare it to other parts of the world.

>Instagram
monkeys with shit humor, dumb sluts (like this one) showing their tits and getting their egos inflated far above what's healthy, and an unhealthy fuelling of general narcissism

>Celebrities/Pop Culture
Why in the ever loving fuck are celebrities so immortalized in western culture? It's fucking absurd. I mean sure, they're allowed to be important and even act as role models for some people - but why are half of the available news outlets today vultures that write countless stories about Kanye fucking West going out for a hamburger?

>rampant liberalism
more cancer preventing us from saying, doing, or acting in any way that might be percieved as offensive. Remember, everyone is now a special individual flower and each individual right that they concieve of in their own heads should be respected because we're all beautiful roses.

Seriously, western culture is a cancer infecting the lives of millions. People are growing up in environments with parents that are raising their children to believe ludicrous and absurd ideals that lead to shit like Dani having more money than most teachers or researchers will make in their lifetime - and all she said was some cringy shit that normans found funny. All I'm going to say is the only people that will be at blame when the United States falls apart at the seams are people like that.

whatever, she's got nice tits so its okay.

>showing your momma some love

Yeah, he's probably going to cure cancer.

>whiteknighting suicide

Next Einstein.

>"annoying"

Definitely not a garbage man.

I agree completely. I don't get what is so damn appealing about her. That stupid catchphrase isn't funny and we have the entire internet available to find hot women to jack off to, if we so desire. She's really nothing special.

I've never understood why people are falling all over her. Of course here, it makes sense, as Sup Forums loves to do that whole thing. Look at the stupid "queen" shit that's been going on for entirely too long.

I don't like that I'm not surprised though, that's what really does it. The fact that people have latched onto her little catchphrase it just so fucking stupid, yet not surprising. People seem to eat this shit right up.

Touché

I still don't knopw who she is but for a 13 year old she is kind of hot.

That hurt my feelings, for real.
His post didn't even warrant that type of reaction, you just went above and beyond to verbally attack all of America for no reason.

I feel like I might cry right now.

Meanwhile, this young man invents the clock and has to move back to pakistan. SMDH at this society we live in.

I don't get why people consider this to be some kind of competition. Ever consider that the genius doesn't want the general population swarming all over him so he can work and be productive in peace?

As for the hooker, this is going to last for a year at most, then she'll be right back to where she was. She's a curiosity to be mocked and poked at with a stick, nothing more.

its nothing new, the gladiators of Rome were celebrities...the did remember Augustus however

>implying you dont bitch about left wing sjw shit on the internet

go do something about it you shit head

She got famous (((naturally)))

Pic related :)

Daniel?

Who do you guys think will win the World Series this year?

She'll crash and burn soon enough.

This is copypasta gold

Oh lord here we go

Surely "Danielle"!

How did she become a millionair?

Fake af, nice try. I'll gladly check them dubs for you though.

curious

If that's some 13 year old snatch, this could get ugly quick. F that.

of course she has a toy

Lol didn't we save you and everyone else several times now? What happened to your pussy ass country back in ww2 bro? All you faggot ass foreigners feel like you can take swings at us but in reality you know what's good. Your economy depends on us and we run the fucking world of popular culture.

>>TL;DR you're a huge pussy who would get rekt by most muricans

kek not very good bait

it's not really about the competion imo, it's about exposure given to those who have the potential to become role models for the youth

>Ever consider that the genius doesn't want the general population swarming all over him so he can work and be productive in peace

I still agree with you on that point though

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

Murica: Land of the moron cunts!

Who gives a shit. The kid will accomplish a lot.No one of any worth looks up to Daniel. The reason that girl is famous is because of her tits and because she acts retarded. She's a famous clown.

Just because you're a famous loser doesn't mean you're not a loser anymore. She's still a loser, she's just a famous one.

Tanishq doesn't need fans, or instagram. He did all that shit on his own, and he will continue to do so. He'll get a nobel prize someday, that's when he'll get all the fame he needs.

>implying most of America isn't laughing their asses off at this escapee from the genetic reject pile

>13 year old
>Creampied
>Has vibrator
>Takes pic to send to someone else?

That's not funny.

It's these white trash pedo's faults. Blame niggers all you want, but this is on you cucks. Fuck you.

No it's not. It's just splitting into different evolutionary paths. Read HG Wells Time Machine.

No one intelligent is going to reproduce with Daniel, or the Kardashians. The dumb will get dumber and the smart will have a nice clean gene pool. We can keep dumping our trash genes into the morlock pool.

you say that like its hard to believe in this day and age, and given the sex appeal people deny her having.

>creampied

Well, the jews do run all American news and media outlets here so.....

>when ur too stupid to understand that a huge reason she's so popular isn't because everyone genuinely likes her, but because a vast majority of the people who google her and start conversations about her are people just like you: people who can't wrap their head around people becoming famous for stupid shit, even though it's been happening since before any of us were born.

She has a catchphrase and she's not half bad looking, sure, but the most important thing is the controversy. All over the fucking place there are idiots like you getting all riled up because an idiot won the lottery, and then there are other idiots mimicking "cash me ousside" in response purely because A: it's catchy, and B: because it's funny to upset people who haven't yet come to terms with the idea that the universe is chaos and it gives no shits about hard work or any of the other things people said would make you uber successful.

By making this thread, you've become no different than anyone else who has helped spread the cash me ousside mantra. If you want to hate someone for this, it should be you. Not the poor trailer park girl who never had a chance to make it big by doing something other than talking like a black girl and acting hard on dr Phil.

who wouldn't love to pump his semen into her?

Late stage capitalism. Blame society and consumerism.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYyPqme2wZU 'niggers dindu nuffin' ok

>YOUR NOSE IS BIGGER THEN MY HATE FOR YOU
That was absolutely nice to be honest.

The cycle of Hollywood continues. She'll whore herself out (already has bids up to 30k to fuck her) and come fall will barely be remembered.

Causes of death:
>suicide
>murder/rape
>overdose
>car wreck

Those are my picks.

>google image reverse search
>No other sizes of this image found

shit

>unable to confront a harsh reality so you do what every other suburban white 14 y/o does and reference ww2 which happened seventy years ago

Hey, money is money!

GET MAD, OP! GET MAD!

>daughter treats you like shit
>steals from you, insults you, probably beats you too
>you want to talk some sense into her with help from Doctor Phil
>some dumb meme fags make sure that idea backfire horribly
>your daughter now have millions of dollar from ad revenue
>her self-destructive way of life turned out to be superior
>what used to be beer and weed now are Dom Perignon and cocaine
>what used to be bums and thugs are now rich trash children and mafia
I don't think her mom wants to live all that much. Internet truly is a horrible place holding amazing power in their short retarded hands.

No, she's 14 you disgusting degenerate. How the fuck does your dick get hard after knowing that? I instantly went flacid and lost all my attraction to her the moment i found out her age. Kys pedo.

spotted the jew

>creampied

Found the virgin

That's not her... jeez, guys why do you always fall for this? Look at the chest

Spotted the jealous NEET KEK

That doesn't make any sense.