What do you think of the original Bewitched Sup Forums?

Its pretty comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fk6vhJCVSfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also Elizabeth Montgomery is a qt

>Samantha will never be your wife irl

one of the best sixties sitcoms, though it went downhill after they switched to color

I think this and Hogan's Heroes are my favourites. Bewitched really went downhill when they changed Darrin

HEIL

Both are great, I also love The Addams Family and The Dick Van Dyke Show

There is nothing comfier than B&W sitcoms, nothing

Forgot about Addams Family - love that one as well. I think b&w makes everything comfier. Look at Twilight Zone, the b&w adds to the experience.

None of it was real.

that entire era of tv produced a ton of great shows, Bewitched being one of them. I was always more partial to I Dream of Jeannie but Bewitched was cool too.

in 2014 they were developing a Bewitched sequel series

>The new version is a reimagining of the original series two generations later. It centers on Daphne - Samantha’s granddaughter and Tabitha’s daughter - a single twentsomething witch who has always used her magical powers to conjure herself the perfect life. But she soon realizes that the one thing she cannot conjure and control is the one thing she wants most - real love.

It would have been awful

*mommy

1963 Sup Forums would have been nonstop requests for art of Samantha and Jeannie tribbing

glorious

> Major Nelson and Darrin banging Samantha and Jeannie respectively from behind while fistbumping

this is Tabitha now

yes.
hot damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk6vhJCVSfw

Barbara Eden was so sexy.

I agree

(B&W) Bewitched >>>> Bewitched (In Colour!)

what the fuck. glad it didn't pan out

this and I dream of jeannie fueled the
qt magical grill out of nowhere meme in animu
I'm pretty sure Rumiko based Lum on Jeannie

I just remembered that Bewitched movie with Kidman and Ferrell. Man that was bad