574 three oh three 5545 i love pictures of big manley cocks if i get a decent dick from one of you i will show more

574 three oh three 5545 i love pictures of big manley cocks if i get a decent dick from one of you i will show more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4e2hBQ-qUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one likes my boobs?

Come on someone text me a good cock. And reply on here how many femanons do you see

Im not going to keep bumping someone hit my thread im tripple d and peirced you know you want more

Fat chick with spotty tits, no thanks

Im not fat im big breasted lets get some cocks and i will show the rest of me

Is my cock good enough

Just has a microcock. Bet you like getting cucked too

Your cock is a little small but i will upload more pics as soon as someone texts me some dicks

My cock is king cock

Write "big boobs" above your bellybutton and Sup Forums below it

Send me your cock and i will

If you take your bra off and do it you will get all kinds of dick pics

Working on it my camera is too good i have to compress the file after i take the pic or it wont let me upload

Chris?

Short for christina

Damn it I knew it was you

Send chris cocks! Send chris cocks!

Shouldnt have claimed the wrong kid on your taxes

biggest cock in town

You still here mr belly button fettish i like it when a big cock drops a load in my belly button

There ya go now can i get some cocks sent to my phone i wanna talk dirty and swap pics

Bump

post screenshot of the text I just sent you

You wish has been granted. No bare titty shots only go out to phone numbers with decent cocks.

why not just make a snapchat

Snapchat please

There ya go now can i get some cocks sent to my phone i wanna talk dirty and swap pics. Snapchat is for loosers i want dicks and dirty talk not wasted time and half sentances

take a nude with this playing in the background please

youtube.com/watch?v=w4e2hBQ-qUE

Fake.

No snapchat just my text plus number. Snapchat i cant talk dirty with you. Done compressing pictures so i can upload them

Not fake same pic diff angle

i sent one. shirt off at least

More interested in whats in them pill bottles than whats in that bra

How ?

Send chris cocks! Send chris cocks!

My psyco meds antidepressants some klownin pins ;)

Klownin pins for king cock here please

my cock is too small and you're too fat, so, I guess neither of us deserve anything good in life

Petty insults do not hurt lots of people love my big ole tits

How big are your nipples?

Text me and find out about Pepperoni's not quite balogana but bigger then a pepperoni they are periced

Why no snap chat?

Cant send long sexy messages back and forth. Thats what gets me off its a text plus number not my real one

Nah make a snapchat there

Here you go filthy whore. What are you gonna do?

Nah rub it untill it squirts in my belly button

So, use my IRL number? Why not kik or something? Why not here?

Save the number and make a text plus or get out the way for someone who will

>get out the way

Those are harsh, powerful words for someone who looks as bad as you do. You don't really have the throw of an attractive woman, you know.

Have 3 good cocks op is leaving the building lots of men like big tits and im far from fat average at best. Im out to get some good vibrations and nasty texts going save the number send your cock and maybe you can get in. I am trying to start a multimessage orgey at the moment if your into that but im going to masturbate while you nice fellows tell me what your going to to do to me

What's your number then whore

Its in the op 574 three oh three 5545 dumbass. And if any of you are tardy to the party save the number for later i always love good sexting and great dicks