Does anyone have that link to the feminist free butt plug/vibrator site that was posted last night?

Does anyone have that link to the feminist free butt plug/vibrator site that was posted last night?

The butt plug isn't for me, I'm going to non-stop send a bunch of them to my high school bully who made my life absolute hell. He was my worst enemy and also my best friend, he would treat me like shit in front of everybody but at least he talked to me. I pretty much cringe every day thinking back to those moments.

Anyway this is a small step in my plans to slowly destroy his marriage, so if anyone can help me with that link I would be in your debt. Thanks anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyliberation.org
sexyliberation.org/products/automatic-male-masturbator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck faggot.

Link: sexyliberation.org

Looks extremely feminist

They charge 2$ shipping...not exactly in my budget for sending 1 butt plug a day for 100 days

Why destroy his life with butt plugs? Just send death threats, much cheaper

Or fuck his wife

Kek

How will I ever get in bed with his wife? Mission impossible

Lol only a feminist would think giving away free dildos would change the world. More like bankrupt their dumbasses

Send balloons filled with a mix of helium and some hazardous gas. Balloons will slowly leak out and poison them, but no one will ever know

Anybody giving away "unlimited" free stuff is eventually going to fall flat on their faces. Nobody is going to fund this shit.

I don't think op wants to kill them, especially not the wife. Just torture mentally

That's no fun...

I feel like I have a lot of holes to fill and my anus is not one of them. Also killing them won't fill those holes

Kill them anyway and eat a lot of food. Hole filled.

Op could just a lot of food, non-violence is good

Are you still the same beta wiener you were in high school? If not you should thank him. If so you should kill yourself.

I could do with one of those butt plugs but I don't trust it.

I am the same beta bajingo but I now have an aptitude for revenge, so I guess I've got that going for me

why?
Consumers always get their money back

I just ordered a cock ring so it better not be a fucking scam.

How will you fit that onto your vagina?

I'll just use one of the ol' strapon dildos

Wahhh i was bullied and too much of a faggot to fight back so have to try to wreck two peoples lives. you are a pathetic fat faggot,

What is the point of those anyway? I assume it is just part of the oedipus complex

honestly he wrecked my life first.

Moar?

this is the only other one I have

How? lol are you that much of a bitch that his actions still effect you?

That guy never looks good, it's amazing

Yes, his actions still effect me. Having no friends in high school is a long term pain bro

What else do you have going for you except for this butt plug idea? I say go for it

Jesus so one kid kept you from having friends? do you have friends now? go outside faggot socialize and let it go.

I bet you don't have any friends either that's why you're attacking me

Wow what episode is that from?

when hank accidentally smokes weed and he thinks the police know and then he becomes a stoner and throws his life away

Oh yeah kek i member that episode

yeah, thought so. or did you go outside to hang yourself on a tree?

this site is a pretty good idea. i ordered the butplug.

You didn't get the $100 automatic male masturbator ultra-tron 5000

How is giving out free butt plugs a good idea

free is good for everyone except the giver

True man gimme gimme

is this the one?

sexyliberation.org/products/automatic-male-masturbator

This is why women don't get shit for buying dildos and guys are labeled as creeps. Just get a normal fleshlight

> A comfy, supple silicone donut keeps the vacuum seal tight as you watch your erection grow through the clear acrylic chamber.

Wow I'm sold, I want to fuck a donut.

Maybe you should start with a cheap dunkin donut first

I've fucked food before and it's not that great, but a microwaved jar of peanut butter is excellent.

Any brand recommendations? Crunch or creamy i assume crunchy for friction?

shit dawg, i'm givin out butt plugs like for free on the reg and i'm fine

how do you afford such an incredible feat? Also what colors do you offer?

stealing tvs
dark brown

wow!!!!! as an established butt pluggers, I was wondering if you thought it would be COOL idea to have scratch-n-sniff butt plugs and if so what smellz?!

Anus scented

so just...shit?

Sounds like you just steal tvs and send people your hardened shits

So close

aint no anus stink fast enough to keep up w/ my buttplug
scratch n sniff deez nuts

>off by one

wat?

Ball scented butt plugs, now with natural ingredients

speed of sound: 340m/s
speed of light: 300,000,000 m/s
speed of stink: 12032938432 m/s
what's ur speed?

How do you calculate the speed of stink?

suddenly rolling around at the speed of sound sounds pretty leisurely

1. If a scent's wavelength is increased by a factor of 10, how does its frequency change?

Solution: Since the speed of stink (c) cant change, when you change one part of the formula, the other part mush change in the opposite sense:
c = f
So for the left side to stay the same while becomes 10 times larger, f must become 10 times smaller. Mathematically this would be written as
c = 10 x x (1/10) f
And the 10s cancel out. So f must be 10 times smaller.

2. If a particular type of scent has a wavelength of 6430 Å, what is its frequency?

Solution: In order to use the formula, you should first convert the wavelength from Å to meters -
6430 Å = 6430 x 10-10 m = 6.430 x 10-7 m
Now you can use it in the formula -
c = f
Rearrange it to solve for f
f = c/
f = 3 x 108/(6.430 x 10-7) = 4.67 x 1014 /seconds.

3. If a particular type of light has a frequency of 1 million /second, what is its wavelength?

Solution: Rearrange the formula to solve for wavelength -
c = f
= c/f
And put in the various values, no conversions are needed, though you need to write frequency properly -
= 3 x 108/ 106 = 300 m
300m/s + 12032938132m/s = 12032938432 m/s

I don't understand this but you're smart dude

yeah except I think your skin will fall off if you go at the speed of sound

Tons of people have gone the speed of sound. Also why are we talking about speed of smell and sound we should be discussing BUTT PLUGS we had a good thing going

I was done with butt plugs but okay, I just don't understand the point of one. Also why would you trust a free butt plug? A free thing is the last thing I would put in my ass

Again I've put a lot free shit in my ass, as long as i have control over what the free thing is. Plus it's easy to tell if you have a quality butt plug

and you somehow find butt plugs to be...pleasurable? it seems like a good thing for things to come out of but not put things into

I was skeptical too, but dont knock it till you try it

Witnessed

witnessed x2

Man up and do something useful with your life. Stop dwelling in the past phaggot.

give an example of something "useful"

Try a butt plug
Raise a dog
Cut a pineapple by yourself

There is a lot

Why a pineapple? A coconut seems like a much harder nut to crack

Cuz a pineapple can cut back

that's deep yo

It will be a small scratch tops

sexyliberation.org

unpopular opinion: monty python sucks ass

You're right. That is an unpopular opinion. Shove it up your ass, it's not welcome here.

o-oh i-i-i'm sorry user i-i-i-i didn- oh man. o jeez. plz dont hart me with ur le reddit loaf

Ahh! stop using effect/affect incorrectly. Unless he literally is the reason for your existence, he did not effect you.

Effect is mostly commonly used as a noun meaning the result or impact of something, an outcome. If there's "a/an/the" in front of it, it's an effect.

Why did people make two versions in the first place

to serve the purpose that it serves currently...not all language is spoken (we are writing/reading rn).

This^

where can I find one of these donald trump butt plugs? Are they real?

Rule 34

Yeah I bought one and Donald peases me every night in and out of the bed

Who wants to sign Melania up for one now that she has an office in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue?

What's that user? He peases on you every night? And you drink it user? You drink it and gargle his salty pease?

>doesn't know best friends tease each other

When I see one of my old friends I punch em in the arm and say fuck you. It's what men do. Clearly you are not a man, just a pussy.

N-no he PLEASES me everyone night, donald trump would never piss on someone!

You are what you eat!!'n

I FIND THIS IMAGE TO BE ACTIVELY DISTURBING