Anons who are in love or relationships...

Anons who are in love or relationships , post the song that reminds you the most of them or the song you want to get married to.

Feels thread maybe ?

Please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o84y-5-cO0
youtube.com/watch?v=yiMtAmH0_vU
youtube.com/watch?v=3bZFon6jAzg
youtube.com/watch?v=cpsI2h_Jzas
youtube.com/watch?v=r9HuRmTa41s
youtu.be/IXdNnw99-Ic
youtu.be/gbg27oT8Z9M
youtu.be/pIz2K3ArrWk
youtu.be/kxkK06HlgqA
youtu.be/TLlu9XjJg3s
youtube.com/watch?v=1OYw7FPB7CE
youtu.be/OV1tntEzt94
youtube.com/watch?v=VC9L-BZ1PI0
youtu.be/5zYOKFjpm9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3VjaCy5gck
youtu.be/VEy7MQbCY6U
youtu.be/1WllYV5DZT8
youtube.com/watch?v=8CdAfYwEGCI
youtu.be/zI-YR4LBzL0
youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0
youtu.be/SQe88ybEIe8
youtu.be/kNlE-oyvFOQ
youtu.be/eO-eAldJmA8
youtu.be/bEiexyUqZLA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw6A2WC5Qo
youtu.be/cHlf08yTPiU
youtube.com/watch?v=B138KBFhTRw
youtu.be/FK6BQekl2Cg
youtu.be/eyVCZpTS_B4
youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4
youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI
youtube.com/watch?v=0LDCc5qrmbQ
youtu.be/I5X6F1URAzs
youtube.com/watch?v=D-yLyaHF1oo
youtube.com/watch?v=rO6ip6lXiAw
youtube.com/watch?v=EWb4LUpL6Io
youtube.com/watch?v=MKk0oL4CkAE
youtu.be/P0cvTmo7Nfg
youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM
youtu.be/wmGVIvf8Q6s
youtu.be/R-nXCvf2-n8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=1o84y-5-cO0

That's nice

Post another please

Coldplay - Amsterdam

That's a good one also . Thanks

Good song thanks user

Drake kills me man.
>inb4 drake is whack
Connect
Redemption
U with me?
Jungle
Shot for me
youtube.com/watch?v=yiMtAmH0_vU
youtube.com/watch?v=3bZFon6jAzg

youtube.com/watch?v=cpsI2h_Jzas
This one too

Cute Doggo

youtube.com/watch?v=r9HuRmTa41s
She would play this for me...we broke up last week...

Something I wrote one morning while stacking rocks after working out - context.

Sometimes the most amazing things seen in life are things that should never have been together to begin with. Though not perfect they assemble themselves for the brief moment as a part in unison. Bonded by the moment.Sometimes youll notice too that these peices weather and age and what seemed to look as if they'll last forever they fall apart. Some fall deeper than others , some are easier to reach , all it takes to put them back is how far you are willing to reach. The perfect piece loses balance when the wind blows as do we all. Perfect imperfection , like a fleeting thought attempting to be held on

Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone
Beautiful girl lovely dress
High school smiles oh yes
Where she is now I can only guess
Cause it's gone daddy gone
Your love is gone
Gone daddy gone
The love is gone away
When I see you
Eyes will turn blue
When I see you
Thousand eyes turnin' blue
Tell by the way you that you switch and walk
I can see by the way that you baby talk
I can know by the way you treat your man
I can love you baby til it's a cryin'
Fifteen smiles oh yes
Where she is now I can only guess

youtu.be/IXdNnw99-Ic

Sums it up pretty well.

youtu.be/gbg27oT8Z9M

youtu.be/pIz2K3ArrWk

What's amazing about this thread is that for a brief moment you can almost tell , who you are , how your life is going , your outlook and speculations of the future. In a world filled with music some just seem to fit you and to hear that life seems amazing.

youtu.be/kxkK06HlgqA

the album In The Wee Small Hours by Frank Sinatra gets me in my feels everytime, OP. it's such a great album for late nights.
but the song i want to get married to is either Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen or Heroes by David Bowie

youtu.be/TLlu9XjJg3s

youtube.com/watch?v=1OYw7FPB7CE

youtu.be/OV1tntEzt94

right here
youtube.com/watch?v=VC9L-BZ1PI0

youtu.be/5zYOKFjpm9s

She sent me this song once when she knew she couldn't fall in love with me. And I can't not think about this song when I think about her. youtube.com/watch?v=Q3VjaCy5gck

this reminds me of my gf

sounds gay but i cant sing but i'd sing this as soft as possible to get her back to sleep after her bad nightmares

Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen
That's a good song. Thanks bud

youtu.be/VEy7MQbCY6U
youtu.be/1WllYV5DZT8
The version with just Dean Martin is my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=8CdAfYwEGCI

youtu.be/zI-YR4LBzL0

youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

I'm in love with someone who isn't my wife. We'll probably never be together. sucks man.

i think this is the right img?

youtu.be/SQe88ybEIe8

youtu.be/kNlE-oyvFOQ

You're not alone there user. It sucks when you can't do anything about it except wait or give up and move on. That's the smart thing but how do you give up what you want the most?

youtu.be/eO-eAldJmA8

holy shit feels

yeh man idk. Just keeping hopes up I guess. maybe one day. until then it's just building it up in my head. Literally ganna be a long time until I see the person I want again. like years. So peanut butter and fuck it for now. I still talk to them though which is nice.

All I ever wanted was a hug to show someone cared when I was little about 4 or 5. I'm 25 and all I can think about is how I'm alone and nobody has ever been there for me.

youtu.be/bEiexyUqZLA

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzw6A2WC5Qo
Love. Support. Finally, I have someone worth being strong for. I push myself to be the person she deserves. She is my angel, and she has told me I am hers. Almost a year now, graduating college, plans to move in and start a life together. Thanks user for this thread to remind me why I keep going.

this picture makes me sad

youtu.be/cHlf08yTPiU

I ask them how their sleep was, and they would usually say "I mean it was alright but I really should stop sleeping so late"

They stay up late playing vidya games and I can't even do too much of that anymore. This is because the later it gets the more I become aware of everything that has happened to me, of who I am, what I am, and I hate it all. I just can't even play too much anymore and would usually go online to just talk with anyone, but as time passes so does the relationships I had with others.

They stay up playing together, somewhat happy that they are able to at least have each other. But me, no, I don't really have anyone. I don't have anyone in my life that truely does care.

FUCKING FEELS OF THE BEST KIND

can confirm. the worst feeling on the planet is to know what loneliness feels like from the age of 4 onwards. When people come and go from your life, that loneliness is never cured. user, I'm sorry, but you gotta just find a way to persist.

youtube.com/watch?v=B138KBFhTRw

Forever alone here, can I join in too? The only thing I've had to look forward to in 33 years of life is the sweet release of death.

Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

Bud , I'm good looking , pretty smart funny and sensible. Women laugh at my jokes and they touch me and casually make advances at moments. Yet when I want to initiate something more they end up leaving or not responding at all. I think they can see the sadness or loneliness in my eyes. Fucking sucks bro. I been lonely for a while......even worse is having people be there for you and leaving every time. Sometimes I come home and feel like I was wearing a mask, tired , showing the best of myself , no one wants to see the truth.

Sometimes I wish the depression never ended for me . It was warm and comfortable being with my self, alone.

JESUS my eardrums! wtf??.. good song tho

youtu.be/FK6BQekl2Cg

It is... Especially when you look around and realize no matter how hard you try you won't get the feeling that crave or need. The only way I've been able to cope is these threads. But you right about people being able to see it.. Thank you for taking the time to post, I just needed someone to listen and not judge. But that truly is a ugly feeling... Loneliness

You're welcome , wishing you the best

youtu.be/eyVCZpTS_B4

You have good taste user

Op here , I got to head off to work. Thanks everyone. Keep the thread alive for others. Good night

This shit too fucking much

So many people in life that I loved and they would just leave.
They say that nothing changes, that it isn't my fault, or whatever else excuse they want. But in reality, I have always been the disposable guy.

My cuck ass cares too much about anyone that shows me the slightest act of kindness. I feel that who would ever want to be friends with me, who the hell would ever want to get with me? I'm nothing special, there are people funnier, smarter, more generous than me so why the hell would anyone care to notice me?

And yet when I do find someone, even if they don't stay long, I still try so hard to keep them. I am always willing to do anything for them, hear them out, let them cry out with me, or even talk about very personal topics with them to help them whenever I can.

Yet, I have still haven't found anyone that would do that for me. Someone that would drop everything if they can to spend time with me, someone that would wonder every day if I'm alright.

I might have had people that were there for me, but I really don't know. I've always felt so alone, even around those that I would consider friends. I don't know how it feels to have someone there for me, someone where I'm the first one they think of, even at least someone that can read the sadness in my eyes and want to help because they want to see me be happy.

It's scary giving hugs because you become so close to someone, apart from intercourse. So close that you can feel their heartbeat and yet, as relationships are, the hug just becomes so short. Even after the hug, you can still feel them there.

youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4

the feels were real OP, thanks for this thread.

So long

plain white t's 1234

Vance Joy's "Mess is Mine"
OK Go's "This One Moment"

youtu.be/49Gz0Jfp-jI

youtube.com/watch?v=0LDCc5qrmbQ

for the few doom metal fans out there

Nora En Pure-Come With Me

Oh the sadness...

youtu.be/I5X6F1URAzs

You described everything so well. It makes me feel better I'm not alone but sad that we all go thru this. That last part tho... I wish I knew u.u thats what I've been craving my whole life. I don't care about sex, money or buy shit. NONE OF IT! All it does is make me realize how unhappy I've become in these 25 years on this shitty planet alone. Thank you for your response user. I truly appreciate it like you have no idea

I'll raise you another silky smooth voice youtube.com/watch?v=D-yLyaHF1oo

I'm a milennial but a total sucker for 80's, early 90's. My ex was too.

We had a very specific playlist for 'those moments', included Whitesnake, A-ha, Cutting Crew, Foreigner, etc

Any time I hear one of 'those' songs, I get chills followed by butterflies.

but one I have trouble finishing is Missing You by John Waite. Literally every lyric is relevant to my current situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=rO6ip6lXiAw

I'm listening right now and all I can say is that I wish I had some DXM.

Some girl did a cover of one of my favorite bands. idk why but this video always makes me sad. Well check it out if you want, you might like it

Fucking This. youtube.com/watch?v=EWb4LUpL6Io

youtube.com/watch?v=MKk0oL4CkAE my bad here it is.

Thanks user, that actually gave me chills, she could really benefit from a better mic tho

only posting because i want someone to notice me.

Reminds me of when I first met her. When we'd use to lay together listening to music. Sucks how people can move on
youtu.be/P0cvTmo7Nfg

i gotchu.
youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM
i don't know if anyone listens to the Beatles anymore but this is one of my favorites. This song is so depressing for me.

Here, have a (you)

Beautiful voice. Here's another one that I find pretty melancholic
youtu.be/wmGVIvf8Q6s

Anything user. Though you're not alone shit still hurts, but at least there's some comfort with knowing that there are others like you out there.

Farewell you magnificent bastards.

My friend was in fallujah, and was even present when these pictures were taken. He told me the names and ranks of the ones in pic. Quite saddening.

Hey,
I'm in like deadass the same situation... can you tell me your whole story? Just whatever you wanna spill out, i need to hear it

Goodnight, goodbye, good luck

Which I why I'm thankful for these threads. You user's save me each day from being a an hero.

It used to be just us two. I was the only one that treated her like an actual person. But I knew that she was lonely still. I introduced her to some people so that she may have a friend and she did make friends but she also found someone else to love.

But as long as she's happy, then it will all be fine by me

youtu.be/R-nXCvf2-n8