Oh..lol... haha :^]

oh..lol... haha :^]
youtu.be/tLSy8Tl2bjs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHxwt9JwaAc
businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNA VELA

holy fuck this is laughably terrible
borderline family guy tier except less self aware

>in a world where donald trump is running for president but you're not allowed to make fun of him

I feel like Family Guy would at least poke fun at both sides equally.

>le Trump is Hitler meme

How can one show fall so hard from glory

le neutrality meem

FUCK ME MARGES VOICE ACTOR NEEDS A BREAK

Trump running for president is literally a comedy writer's wet dream and people aren't supposed to take advantage of it?

They could have at least got a better person to voice him though. Like the one thats on Conan.

When did she start sounding so haggard? I don't remember her sounding this bad in the movie.

Well that's pretty true. Dems treat Trump as a literal cartoon villain, and distance themselves from people who even mention they're voting for Trump.

I mean I've had actual family members act like I came out as a hood sporting member of the KKK because I said I was voting for Trump.

he is tho and you are the redditor

nah

Honestly you couldnt even make fun of Hillary in this way because its just sad that a person that's undergone so many investigations for corruption and incompetence with a decades long track record for corporate and political shilling is even being considered the better alternative.

Nice try

don't u mean "eh," redditor?

How is Trump like Hitler?

Seriously I'm a fucking German but no American Liberal was able to answer this.

are u serious!?

Are you kidding me?

because most people aren't insane conspiracy theorists who call someone they don't like a criminal

>candidate is thoroughly probed by FBI and right-wing committees
>they find fuckall

That should be a hint that the propaganda against her is all bullshit.

I heard someone say the other day that the FBI is liberal biased. Fucking idiots.

The investigations into Hillary and the Wasserman Schultz scandal are a conspiracy?

The establishment is establishment biased senpai

Is this a joke?

He's succeeding by preaching intolerance and creating racial tension rather than unification.

He's more like Hitler-lite and I'm sure it's mostly talk to appease his idiot fanbase.

Thank you for Correcting the Record. Your timing is impeccable.

That's 30 cents between you two.

did i say that trumpie?
they happened
and proved Hillary innocent once and for all.

>You will never be able to vote for Bill Clinton again

Why even live

What the fuck? When did reddit take over?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHxwt9JwaAc

You actually want me to elaborate on my statements?!

ctr is hillary's twitter account and google ads campaign.
your move faggot

You're missing the meme.

Except this guy. He's an obvious shill. "unification" is a dem pre-written talking point.

Fuck off!

I like how you didn't deny that you're a shill, just that the name I used for your organization is possibly incorrect.

Never said she was a criminal, only that shes undergone several investigations.

The FBI did find classified emails, they only said she wasnt criminally liable for it, which a lot of people think is bullshit. You have to be blind to see that shes only getting away with it because of her political and social status. Any regular joe would at the very least be shitcanned for it. Just look at Petraeus, he resigned because of an extramarital affair, something that has 0 to do with his career.

Yeah m8 it's a conspiracy.

these guys are literally paid to promote a liar on a tv show for kids
The worst part is that they just shill one side for the wrong reasons. They know shit about politics, so everybody makes the same dumb jokes over and over (his hair, hands, skin etc.) and bury the shit Clinton has caused. If you ask any Hillary voter why they vote her, you will most likely get answers like: "Because Trump is a racist."
"It's about time we had a woman for president." and other shit.
Fuck I don't even fanboy Trump, but the fact that Hillary can shit in her mouth so much and get away with it just drives me mad.

Yes, I took the bait.

crafty thing you have figured out my tricks
i am actually a paid Sup Forums Sup Forums poster from hillarychan a secret Sup Forums style hillary shill website on the deep web where we discuss where to strike next on Sup Forums entertainment boards
i make quite a lot of money this way.

>unironically voting for Trump
Don't come near me or my wife's memes ever again.

businessinsider.com/clinton-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-people-online-2016-4

I'm sure you do.

I've netted you at least 50 cents now at least? Couple more posts and you've earned yourself some tendies from BK.

t. Numale cuck who only believes in conspiracies when they're committed against colored people

For real though, the Simpsons thing wasn't bad. It portrayed things pretty straight. The dems ran an ad campaign that literally compared Trump to Hitler, and a Hillary supporter shamed someone for liking Trump.

That's not really anti-Trump to me.

1 million dollars for our expert Sup Forums corrupting skills? a hearty kek indeed
but i digress
clinton is actually tied to a much larger organization known as the Jew Brew with unlimited funds.
you seem to have expert detective skills... we could use someone like you on our side...
will you join us or stay with your worthless little band of revolutionaries? your resistance is futile but with us you could be great.

it's really weird to me that americans get so passionate about voting when both the candidates are god damn awful. i'd say the best thing about trump is that he's not hillary, and the best thing about hillary is that... she's not trump?? i don't know

i mean i'd still probably vote for trump. at least trump has a 0,01% chance of making decisions that might help someone besides himself, whereas with clinton it's probably 0%

what is simpsons target demographic anyways?

People who still watch TV.

lol

>criticizing illegal aliens and radical muslims is ''creating racial tension''

>creating racial tension rather than unification.

the only people i see doing this are liberals with their constant bullshit about "institutionalized racism" to be honest.

A modern Hitler is impossible. Most Modern Western governments are designed to prevent tyranny, and Hitler wasn't elected.

>and Hitler wasn't elected.

>Most Modern Western governments are designed to prevent tyranny
No.

>Most Modern Western governments are designed to prevent tyranny,

How's it feel knowing even Bern victims are more redpilled than you?

dude wtf really?

>He's succeeding by preaching intolerance and creating racial tension rather than unification.
He's the only one NOT doing this.
>Obama encouraging BLM to kill cops
>Hillary telling white people that it's their fault BLM have been killing white cops, and the cops had it coming

ITS

He wasn't.