Does your average country(wo)man know finland's existence?

does your average country(wo)man know finland's existence?

kyllä

I don't talk with them

thx

okay guys be honest then, no memeing

SUO-MI-JA, SUO-MI-JA

It's where Santa lives.

We know that Sweden exists which is practically finland since finland doesnt have real history or culture and is merely a false russian/mongrol/swedish state

>hey bro, do you know about finland?
>Oh, isnt that a vodka brand?

that's rich coming from a mexicanised englishman. we at least have our own language

Vodka brand

> own language
Americans on suicide watch

Not sure, the first time I heard about Finland was on int

Oh believe me, we are very aware of Finlands existance
Every German learns at school about Finnish betrayal. We haven't forgotten anything

tiän

finland mentioned

Jokes and memes aside, you're seen as a success story. What we could have been if WW2 had turned differently for us.

Yes, they see it as the place where retarded people live

People often forget that Scandinavia exists. And believe The UK, the Netherlands and Germany are north europe.

But if you mention Sweden or Finland they can point it out on the map. And then forget about it again.

ha
ha
sweden is shit!!!!!!!!

Not really. We are like Americans.

Are you not taught at school about the winter war?

Yes but it wasn't a big event. Who even remembers all minor conflicts?

Is it true u got reindeers there?

yes reindeer is delicious

Sure, everybody knows that Finland exists. The only countries people don't know about are central American between Mexico and Panama, Caribbean except Cuba and Dominican Republic, and Pacific islands.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many Sup Forums posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.

You can't really backstab a backstabber. Remember ribbentrop pact you filthy kraut. If we'd known about it we would've just peaced out immediately and let the soviets waltz through the eastern front.

no

yes, but I think most think of you as Scandinavian

no

Yes

In Vkontakte group "Finnish fairytale | Finlandia SUOMI Finland" there is 24.000 women and 19.000 men

it seems they like finland more than men

>swede
You don't get to say who's retared