Ask a guy who's climbed to the summit of Mount Everest anything

Ask a guy who's climbed to the summit of Mount Everest anything.

How many corpses die you encounter?

did you see other dead bodies aside from the one in the pic?

Why?

Did you had any sexual intercourse with a partner during the climbing? Explain.

why are walnuts brown,and how are mirrors made?

Enough to say I'm never doing it again lol. I tried not paying attention to them even though I really wanted to touch them. I saw about 6 or maybe 7, like I said tried not paying attention to them.

At first I just wanted to climb up to just call 2 and go back down but after the 3rd attempt I wanted to reach the summit. No reason, but thinking about it now it wasn't worth risking my life over.

No

Nature and shit, science and shit

post pics of corpses or something

How many peeps died on the trip.

One, but like I said I try not to pay any attention to them

How does it feel that you risked your life for an "achievement" practically everyone doesn't give a shit about?

So, did you see 6 or 7 or 1? You fucking retard.

How does it feel being a guy behind a computer screen trying to devalue my experience of climbing a mountain when I can care less about whether other people give a shit or not. I did it for me not anyone else

he saw 6 corpses but only 1 was dead

Did you go up the south side in the summer like a pleb?

6, he asked me if I say any corpses that weren't posted online and I said one

Thank you for being the voice of reason on here.

Was it cold? Did you take a coat?

Why post here then?

No he didn't you fucking moron. Can you not read either? How can someone a fucking dumb as you climb Everest? You can't even tie your fucking shoe laces. I bet you couldn't even count to potato either.

>Doesn't give a shit
>Reads thread
>Posts in thread

why the fuck are you here? is that plce a tourust attraction now?

North

Post your $65k receipts or pictures of your cabin or camp asshole.

What do you mean why I'm here? I've been on Sup Forums since 2009

OP I climbed Mt. Everest too.

how big is your dick? pics pls

I care about his life. He risked his live for something no one cares about. I'm hoping he doesn't risk his life doing another pointless thing no one gives a shit about. I'm trying to save this guys life.

Too pussy to do K2 user?
The thrill of almost certain death, and the challenge of overcoming it too much for you?

Inb4 meme summit

Any chance you grabbed some nudes of greenboots or any other body-markers?

I love you too, but truth to say I won't be doing something like that again. It was the most stressful thing I've ever experienced in my life, once I came back home I promised myself to never do something like that again. Thanks for caring about me though :* :)

>Climbs the summit of Everest
>Takes one picture

Just above average, plus I'm uncircumcised so Sup Forumsyards wouldn't want to see it anyways since retards here like dicks circumcised

No clue about walnuts, but mirrors are made of glass and aluminum. The glass is charged and aluminum dust in put into a vacuum so it evaporates and sticks to the glass, this makes an extremely fine and smooth surface behind the glass that is doing the actual reflecting.
Basically it's a method to make a REALLY flat sheet of aluminum stick to glass. Paint the back side with an adhesive so it doesn't get scratched and the individual aluminum grains are sealed in place, and then you've got a perfectly working mirror.

Not my photo, why would I take any pictures of the dead bodies

that pic is in google

why not you fucking retard? they are symbols of the mountain

>Climbs Everest, a once in a life time achievement
>Takes no photos

I actually wanted to move the body so I can see the face and go inside the cave so I can touch David sharps face but I was tired and I just wanted to reach the next camp

way to be a normie, climb k2 you faggot

Did your pee pee froze?

Doesn't it cost roundabout $25k? Think of how long you could have traveled the world doing anything (else) your heart desired for that bundle.

Anyway, was it fulfilling?

There are already a bunch of photos of them online, why would I stop and take a picture when i could just focus on climbing instead?

How does it feel to say you spent all that money to climb a mountain that has been climbed thousands of times?

How did you acquire such ego issues that you thought risking death, simply to climb a mound of earth so you can say you did it, was a good idea and worth while expense?

did you rape the female corpses

>be op
>climb the dick of a nigger
>post dead body from google images
Pics or fake

>i could care less about whether other people give a shit or not
> post an ama on an user message board

the fuck son

Why aren't there more movies staring Jon Lovitz?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008. Does it bum you out that I am more accomplished than you?

my question is, will there ever be a genuine nigger on Everest summit

No, it wasn't.

>I've been on Sup Forums since 2008
>more accomplished
Some master bait right here

I've been on Sup Forums since 2002. That's right. Moot is my personal friend and HE showed me Sup Forums long before he released it to the public. U jelly? I thought so.

Congrats user :DDD

OP is a liar. Most he's ever climbed is the stairs from his basement room to go to the shitter

We'll I'd imagine that it's pretty rewarding to yourself, is your entire life just trying to impress other? That's a sad way to live

Op is a liar kek

OP here, I know this might be random but do any of you faggots play league?

How much did it cost?

So, when you're scaling Everest and you have to poo, do you just stop, drop and poo or hold it for awhile? Did you wipe and throw the toilet paper down the mountainside?

Did you have to stand in line to reach the summit?

What a massive waste of time

Around 75 Grand

what pack, what tent?
i'm assuming you didn't do it solo, who else was with you?

Do you feel more accomplished than the tens of thousands of sherpas who have accomplished the feat with little or no money and a fraction of the gear that you had (which they carried for you)?