Control is illusion

>Control is illusion
>le dream motif

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYo2wtL9fsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do know you're still inside me, right?

>tfw no rich scandinavian goddess to be your broke ass' masochistic fuckslave

What cliches hasn't this show hit yet? As soon as the chess games was introduced, I knew it would be a neverending stalemate. What else am I missing?

still need to catch up on mr. normie. might as well wait until it's over.

Lemme get that Eps2.2init1.asec Checkcheck47 doesnt work.

When do we find out she's animatronic?

Dat' uncanny valley.

Not a motif as such, but the whole "my other personality takes control and I can't remember anything he does and he's fucking my life " Fight Club shit.

DELETE THIS

I am SO. SICK. of the reddit-iter story lines.

I want a show about hackers, not some faggot with imaginary dreams and shit.

Is this Code Geass IRL?

>The insider friend and the rebel friend will find a way to destroy the empire

>Fight Club shit.
very perceptive

Its a show for nomies. I thought elliot was gonna be a dude from r9k.. nahh fucks in pilot.

The "where is my mind" didn't give it away

Thank you for your aknowledgement.

It might be a good show, I don't know. Sup Forums and reddit reccomendations are notoriously shitty(Fury Road, Deadpool), but I can't get over that edgelord design.

Every time there is a thread, they use that picture with the knockoff CNN logo. I can't stand it. It's like a seinfeld problem.

Manhands, she had manhands!

reddit is >>> that way

What did you expect? Some obese dicklet jerking off to traps?

That is because Eshill doesn't know shit about hacking, computers, etc. He admitted it.

He saw a newspiece on the fappening, read a couple stories about economic troubles, and decided to capitalize on it.

That would make a really good show actually.

Esmail was writing this long before the fappening begun.

some tweest

>Control is illusion
Literally one of the 3 first Buddha's teaching.

refresh my memory, are darlene and elliot siblings?

they are changelings

they are

they are not

Saw a clip of this show fb and it looks incredibly edgy. He gives some dumbass empty speech that tards think is deep
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GYo2wtL9fsY

it's not meant to be deep

The director is actually married to a jew, everything he writes is ironic, he is mocking the fight for freedom.

oh really. that's kind of funny.

normies think he's trying to be deep when really his character is intentionally an edgy fuck and his therapist thinks he's a loser

Oh yes
Yes i do

>Fury Road

i want reddit to leave

Inside

Im inside

Thats all life is, desperate attempts at reaching inside and gaining control, an infinite code looping over and over, tiresome in its nature. There is nothing you can do to stop it. Some code is designed to be repeated ad nauseam, from dusk till dawn. There is no way to break the cycle, it can only be interrupted through an intentional error. I know what you're thinking, if I could stop it, then I ultimately have control. But sometimes you don't want to stop the code, the control begins to arrest you again. The futility of the system means you have to submit in fear of breaking something more, what you have works, dont ruin a good thing. But that infinitely looping code can still be targeted from the outside, you may want the walls to stay up, but that doesn't rule out others from breaking it down. You have to protect the walls, stop people from exposing your core. That is the only way to keep the system running, running is what keeps us fit, but eventually wears us out with fatigue. Eventually a hard drive running all the time has to reach its capacity, and at some point our inner will reaches that point too, until our lungs are empty. Empty, empty is the script to this show, its a bunch of long-winded speeches and comparisons to pad out scenes, here, have a rant about religion. Religion, a rant about religion blinds us with how stale it is, it blinds us like a computer screen coming on during the night, it blinds us like the fans of this shitty show.

What does Sup Forums thinks about this show?
Im at episode 4 of season 1 and that arab is a qt.

>what are you doing elliot?
>i'm hacking the FBI

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Sup Forums hates something popular
Well that ain't fucking news. This board is hipster as fuck. Even Portland is not as hipster as this board.

DUDE MUH DURRMOCRACY LMAO

DUDE FUCK SOCIETY BECAUSE NOT ENUF DURRMOCRACY

Actually got a little emotional when he thought about making amends to that guy he shut down at the company he broke into to install the raspberry pie in the air conditioning unit. That guy had a sad life and having it read back to him was kind of heart-wrenching.