I just ate some frozen chicken filet that i fried in a pan. It was 12 days past its experation date. Will i be ok?

I just ate some frozen chicken filet that i fried in a pan. It was 12 days past its experation date. Will i be ok?

when was the chicken first frozen?

Almost certainly not.

Mid february

You Ded

Yeah Dawg

Bruh u 2 Gucci

If it had been frozen the entire time, yes.
If it had been frozen, thawed, and refrozen it might not be a great idea, but as long as it got to an internal temperature of 165F+, it should kill off most all bacteria as long as the juices were clear when you finished cooking it.

you should be fine, the expiration date only applies if you kept it in the fridge. freezing it extends the life greatly

rotten chicken isn't a smell you can miss.

also: i think OP is bragging subconsciously

If you froze it before it expired and didn't let it thaw between the initial freeze and now, it's fine. Even if you didn't, it's probably still fine.

You're going to die now.

Sell by dates are designed for store keepers to monitor goods on a sales floor. It was most likely being kept at a temperature lower then your freezer, well below a temperature where bacteria can grow. You will be fine.

Was the chicken frozen or was it just in the fridge

Frozen

You should be fine then

I have eaten turkey that had been in the freezer for well over a year before. It didn't even taste bad.

I have Eaten At the Ressurectionn of Jesiss christt and The Meat WaS OK

Hmm i have this weird sensation in my stomach.

OP

quickly, drink some bleach. that will cure the infection. Hurry up, or you're gonna be really sick for a few days.

Ayy

A pound of what we smoke cost $9500

you're already dead :(

Sorry for my bad english btw. Im norwegian..

Your English sucks. Being Norwegian is simply no excuse.