So, Sup Forums, I'm going to Colorado in a couple days and want to bring back some edibles for myself...

So, Sup Forums, I'm going to Colorado in a couple days and want to bring back some edibles for myself. What's the best way to do this? I'm white and flying

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2015/01/21/why-does-almost-no-one-get-nabbed-with-pot-at-denvers-airport/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here you can just fucking ask for some at a guys house and smuggle them in a suitcase easy shit. Wrap in tin foil, gets past detectors

Depends on where you're flying to

Go ahead, but leave me a suitcase of bail money just in case. If nothing happens, I'll bring it back. Trust me.

Texas

You're white. You'll go to the best jail. No worries.

Denver airport barely ever checks bags for Cannabis, they don't have drug dogs to

You realize this is a federal crime, yes? This is not lightweight shit we're talking about.

Check your bag and wrap them in tin foil, they barely ever check checked bags

I know when I drove from Co to Tx, they had about 6 (that we could see) Tx Trooper canine units pulling every car over that they could. Including me. Searched my trunk, took us both out of the car and asked those questions, then finally let us go on our way.

Now imagine what Tx is doing at the airport with flights coming in from Co.

Op is who they build jails for. And those jails are full of people who got they wouldn't get caught

But what if OP gets through

Then he'll have some edibles and it would have been worth it.

But if he does get caught, he won't have edibles and the state of Tx will make damn sure it wasn't worth it.

No one in this thread is going to come up with an idea that the state of Texas is not already aware of. They are good at catching people because Texas makes it much of its money by throwing people in jail. so theyve become very good at it

Honestly user ship it to yourself. Go to home Depot and buy yourself a toolbox, a cardboard shipping box that the toolbox will fit in, and some tamper-evident tape.

Put drugs in the toolbox and seal the toolbox with the tamper evident tape.

Put toolbox in the home Depot box and you're good to go. Use USPS ground, ship to a fake but real sounding name (Alex Johnson) and put the home Depot as the return address with another fake name (John Anderson)

This is the safest method. Obviously don't get chocolate or anything that would melt. Honestly infused drinks (look for Cannapunch or Dixie Elixirs in Colorado) are the best for shipping.

Good luck, user.

Fuck that dude just drive to Trinidad, it's the closest rec friendly city to Texas.

Check out Faragosi Farms, I work there and I'll give you a 10% anonymous discount.

Right--this is necessary to stop the oils from leaching all over and setting off the drug dogs. As an extra precaution, tape a copy of your receipt to the packages (you kept it, right?) or at least a signed affidavit identifying it as marijuana and declaring that it was purchased legally.

Just take them in your carry on. Denver Airport DHS doesn't bust you for pot as it is not a homeland security issue. In the extremely rare event that they question you they will just make you throw them away or at most a $150 fine if its your first offense in CO.

Make them.

Coloradobro here and I don't advise you to smuggle anything by plane.

If you were to smuggle any kind of drugs like an idiot, mail might be best way since you like a fucking couple hours away by plane you TX retard.

Hope you get caught you faggot.

Where are you staying?

The only professional in this thread.

Thank you, user. I appreciate your guidance.

forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2015/01/21/why-does-almost-no-one-get-nabbed-with-pot-at-denvers-airport/amp/