Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards

I just bought one of the new fingerboxes and don't really see any differences between this and the last gen ones. I was just wondering what they have added this gen?

Pic related

I'm really jealous. My bitch ex stole my fingerbox

>2017

>not having an automated finger box

pfff

Aw man I need to get one for myself, my father had one when I was a kid.

Mine has 14 shloopies in it.

You people are fucking faggots, kill yourselves, the lot of you

Shloopless is the way to go, Sup Forumsro.

r8 my fingerbox.
It's the 1990 limited edition EF453

Shloopless takes the fun away, though.

8/10 would finger. Needs refurbed.

The new ones aren't made from mortised wood. They're made from molded thermoplastic. And they have a camera inside that sends its feed to the CIA.

does anyone even fall for this dumb shit anymore?

Dame, I haven't seen one of those in years. Where'd you get your op?

Only the really newfags. Not even really meant to trick anymore. Just a stupid meme.

The local fleet farm had them. I was shocked too.

The fuck is a fleet farm you queer?

Not having the classic Ayo v3

does anyone just ignore a thread they have no interest in anymore?

or just feel the need to post in every thread as if their thoughts are so important the world could not do without them?

Midwest thing. You wouldn't understand so don't try to faggot.

You're the one talking about gay ass faggot boxes and I'm the fag, wew lad

Bitch some more why don't you. I bet your parents are real fuckin happy they spawned another beta cuck into this world.

You're the faggot talking about fingerboxes you fucking pussy, kill yourself, sorry I ruined your gay ass thread

I got this aluminium gangbangerbox because I live in Europe. Not as nice a feel as wood, but you can spread the joy so far and wide

R u mad

faggot

the most recent gen has wifi AND is bluetooth compatible.

>questioning dubs

I think we ALL know who the faggot is

how long does it last on a charge? been thinking about upgrading soon.

unfortunately it doesn't last long and theres a major overheating issue but overall 8/10 would buy again

Faggot
Fuck dubs, faggot

Faggot
Faggot

In what fucking universe is that guy 6'1"?! Why is that door so small? Why is her head like 4 inches high?

Whats a finger box, guys?

>he fucks dubs

Well gotta get it where you can I spose

>this pic
...12 inches in a foot. 5'11", 6', 6'1.
>different of 3 inches
he is pic related taller than her.

Something for faggots that doesn't exist move along

My box with holes. So this is the box with holes meme. I'm a top memer in school. So someone needs to ask, " Hey fellow memers was is a box with holes?" then we all call him faggot and contemplate suicide for even veiwing this thread.

I hope this jpg helps illuminate the issue

put ur dick in it

I seriously don't get this, what is a fingerbox? It just looks like a piggy bank or something

Stopped reading at 6'1

t. asspained newfag

that shit ain't factually accurate desu senpai.

It's all about the texture my friend. Look how gorgeous pic related is. Now imagine that colour dancing the light fandango on the tips of your fingers. Pic related is broken btw

This faggotry started in like 08-09 and it was fucking stupid back then, go back to facebook newfag

I must admit I've been gradually wielding away at the circumference of my finger boxes hole... it won't be long till I'll be able to "appreciate" her the way I've always wanted.

I feel bad for the people who don't understand finger boxes

You are so gay

What's a finger box?

>shopping a part of a large image into a shit socmed post
>convincing anyone

why did they make full plate armor for children? did they really send their 5 year olds off to war?

Faggot
Faggot

>08-09 can i be le oldfag now kek xD

if a newfag sticks his finger in one, he immediately becomes an oldfag

>tfw left click + "search for image on google" is an advanced concept to you

Power manlets are not children

Faggot, I've been coming to this shithole longer than you've been alive kid, now off to bed you have 2nd grade in the morning

>I f-found it on g-goolge!
>i-it must b-be true!

AOL called asking if you're ready to go back yet

LOL that little fuck on the right thinks he's a big boy

>new lol
>posts old wooden analog fingerbox repro

>he's a big boy
for you

HUURRRRRR WHAT'S A FANGER BOX

nice fancy finger box you got there, too bad you can't buy talent...

I have a Schulmann-Kose custom made oak tree finger box with silver playing on the edges and my initials on the bottom. It cost me almost 800 dollars but I've had it for 6 years and it's in great condition. For those new to fingerboxes though I'd suggest getting a generic plastic one for practicing.

I'm going to attempt to build one myself. I found some plans using TOR in the derpwebs. I have some materials and parts, and what I don't have I can get at some suppliers in nearby towns.

So, I was dipple derping around some CP, and got bored of course, then I just happened up on the .pdf for construction.

>custom made oak tree finger box

I don't do a lot of woodwork, but my experience with oak is mostly poor. It just fucks up my tools.

XDDDD NEWFAG!!!1!11!!!!!1

he may not be tall but from what i see hes the fittest of all those guys on the pic. probably could also whoop your ass.

>I'm going to attempt to build one myself

You're have courage some here can only dream of. Godspeed, brave user

>manlets defending manlets
Whatever shortround

Get out and never come back