Red Pill Time

Red Pill Time

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/media/325259-media-matters-founder-david-brock-suffers-heart-attack#.WNLJjo5rcA0.twitter
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a cunt faced muslim bitch.

U realize that's Photoshopped just to egg in ignorant people

shooped

Unfortunately they're right.. It's shopped. She still has TNT strapped around her chest in the original..

Really... thehill.com/homenews/media/325259-media-matters-founder-david-brock-suffers-heart-attack#.WNLJjo5rcA0.twitter

ShariaBlue detected.

Shopped like this?

What the fuck are you on about? She's helping as much as any of the other mooks who are just standing around.

fuck foreigners

Car mowing is the latest fad with these jihadis, she is clearly aware doing the walk of shame.

not only that, but consider that she may have been in the middle of it as well. she probably wants to get the fuck out.

or she may be dialing 911, or whatever it is over there, for the situation. stop implying tone and motivation when you have no idea of her own situation.

>inb4 SANDNIG LOVEEQ222

nein. it's logical, nig. neither of us know anything.

Moments after the London terrorist atttack a group of people showed concern. except for one

Better?

Or even posting photos of the results to an ISIS propaganda site.

>Sadiq Khan
>London Mayor
there are no fucking British people living there?
WTF

I'm not sure we're looking at the same picture here, man. She looks as concerned as the guy behind her, or really anyone else around her.
You fashies are really starting to grasp at straws, aren't ya?

>two people "maybe" helping
>four people standing around literally hands in pockets not doing shit
>single out the burka lady walking by minding her own business

yea ok.

what was she looking at in her phone b??

burka burka jihad?

Lol, what was she supposed to do exactly? Fuck her though. No business living anywhere in Europe.

As a life-long Chicagoan, I can verify that there hasn't been a terror attack in my major city since the late 19th century.

>Unless you count the niggers endlessly killing each other.

At least they were trying.

>Unless you count the niggers endlessly killing each other

kek

>As a life-long Chicagoan
Stopped reading there.

yo if i was a muslim i wouldn't be sticking around no terrorist attacks. i'm either going to get blamed or be the next victim for being the wrong kind of muslim

Amen.

Yo that's literally illegal in the U.K.

"Religion of Peace" they said.

yeah fuck those pasty limey cunts let's terrorize them

fingerbox thread

"terrorist attack"

thank god they literally outlawed terrorism wisenheimer

well, who else is going to do it?

did it occur to anyone that she is leaving for the same reason that a black guy would leave the scene of a crime in america even if he didnt do it? people always like to play the blame game and the fact that she was muslim was more or less likely to get her targeted by retribution if she stuck around

You guys are just giving them more rope to hang yourselves with. Call the US xenophobic racist as much as you like, it had to be done. They will ruin your country.

Glad someone said it

IF that was the US, i'd agree with you

found the mudslime

you do realize that the UK is just like the US as far as xenophobia and racial prejudice goes right? They are just quieter about it.

no one has to worry about a getting mobbed by whites. Not even in the UK

You do realize that the US and the UK are two of the most racially tolerant places on earth?

Non-white countries are WAAAY more racist and xenophobic than white countries.

I tolerate just about anyone. I have no reason to judgex but i dont like muslims. I understand not all of them are equipped with a bomb, but I'm sure most of them have whiped their ass with thier hand.

your deluded lol

i really hope your kidding

The myth of the "moderate" muslim:

>pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

No i'm not kidding. How often does that happen in the UK

>your deluded lol

Where's your data?

"YO I DON'T NEED NO WHITE DATA! I SEE RAYCISS WIT MY OWN EYES N SHEEEEIT"

This

probably confirming the attack was a success with ISIS leaders.

If white countries are so racist, why do we let millions upon millions of non-whites immigrate here.

Non-white countries don't let in millions upon millions of whites. Hell, they don't let in millions upon millions of ANY non-native nationality.

k shia

>this place is xenophobic because I say so!
>they're just super quiet about it!
>that's why I have no actual evidence to support my claim!
>but it's true cuz i said!

Fuck outta here with your nonsense, you complete fucking idiot.

>Non-white countries don't let in millions upon millions of whites
the native americans were nice enough to do that

yeah its the UK and US that are the problem. sure kid. pull your head out of your ass.

to relieve your guilt

white guilt is a beautiful thing. For us. Not for you

You

A couple points:

1) They weren't a country. Hell, they weren't even a monolith. Rather, they were dozens of warring tribes.

2) They didn't "let us in." They fought with us, and we kicked their fucking asses.

jee i wonder who is posting all those smile emojis

yes really. your link has nothing to do with that pic

1) many of the native peoples greeted whites with peace and brotherhood
2) whites decided that living sustainably off the land was inferior to destroying it, so they went back on their treaties and stole land
3) stop getting history from the shitty westerns your dad watched as a kid

Considering that jews are only 0.02% of the world's population, they are way over-represented in religious extremism.

>mfw

>the religion of peace

they look at a palestinian cross eyed and are accused of it

>what is illegal occupation and apartheid

Are you legitimately fucking retarded? Serious question.

i agree. Palestinians are illegally on Israeli lands

>"stole land" is the anti-white way of saying that the Indians were too weak, stupid, cowardly, and inferior to keep "their" land. They were conquered by a superior people. End of story.

Fake af

Jews at 0.02% committed 52 attacks

Christians at 32% committed 315 attacks

Fucking moron.

>the religion of peace

legitimate conquest isn't the same thing as going back on a treaty. look up the trail of tears maybe? the supreme court said that stealing cherokee land was illegal but king andrew jackson decided he was above the law

And, again, the Indians were too weak, stupid, and cowardly to do anything about it. And now they sit drunk on their free land and do fuck all aside from complain about whitey. They are an inferior people. History amply demonstrates that.

>the religion of peace

What group are we letting in by the millions?

Ok, you're bad at trolling on top of being a moron.

sound like the story of the subjugation of the goyim

Ever since the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, the United States has let in millions upon millions of non-white latinos, blacks, asians, indians, and arabs. This is a fact.

>their free land
now you want to charge them for what remains? that's ice cold nigga

Not really though. Non white countries just aren't stupid enough to allow anyone from anywhere in the world move to their countries, so they don't have these issues. It's natural to be racist and xenophobic. You have to be brainwashed not to be. Whitey has totally lost the natural instinct of racial and cultural survival. Blame the Jews.

You forgot Jews. So what's wrong with that? Asians, blacks and latinos have been around for hundreds of years. Arabs are new but I haven't heard of any Sweden/Germany type nonsense going on here.

I'm not saying that there is or isn't anything wrong with that. I'm merely pointing out that if whites are as racist and xenophobic as the above poster claimed, why do white countries let in millions upon millions of non-white immigrants?

Fucking race traitor politicians selling our countries out.

I'm from Toronto, the largest city in Canada, and we have never had a terrorist attack.

Toronto is a shit hole. I get a sick feeling in my stomach when I drive through. Filled with negroes, arabs, and china men.

What country with limited infrastructure would you rather be living in? Israel is the size of Rhode Island ffs. In truth, an American can be an ex-pat anywhere. That they chose countries with fuckable locals is by design.

/thread

amen brother

And yet we've never had a terror attack

>90% of my country is uninhabited by humans
>half the people live in hard-to-reach-outposts/wilderness/villages not even accessible by cars
>but our one big city, literally the farthest point from muslim HQ on the planet, has never had a terrorist attack

>must mean they're safe!

I only see 1 person helping. Everyone else is standing around

>must mean they're safe
doesn't it?

this is now a dog/cat thread

You will in time. Particularly if Trudeau's ethnic displacement plan comes to fruition. It's inevitable.

Have you not seen the retarded fucks surrounding UofT?
That shit is pretty fucking terrifying.

Indian men are the biggest haters generally, very easily trolled into rant, because their country is a cosmic joke.