Notorious white man and Black Lives Matter race baited Shaun King is going to be speaking at a college near me in a...

Notorious white man and Black Lives Matter race baited Shaun King is going to be speaking at a college near me in a week. What should I do at his talk?

>dumbasses like you giving a shit who he is

Try fapping you massive faggot

Ask if there's an antidote or vaccine?

Bring bagels for the whole audience. And cream cheese. Just to be nice.

listen and learn

Nice try

Funny.

Don't be a little faggot, shut your dickholster and listen. Even if whoever that is is full of shit, make up your mind afterwards, not before, you dumb nigger

Let him speak. Don't be an sjw douchebag.

shoot that half nigger

I've listened, there's nothing to be gained.

Run onto the stage and detonate your suicide vest.

> speaking in a week
> I've already listened
You're just the stereotypical blowhard college douche aren't you

Print out childhood pics of him & his family; protest-board size. Pass them out. Don't say a word or be disruptive in any way; just stand around the back & sides holding them up.

Do you really think that there are absolutely no videos of this semi-famous person talking online?

Black Lives Matter is fucking trash. Not everyone who supports it is bad, but in general it's just a load of fucking scumsuckers and idiots.

Do you really think that fucking matters? If you're really not interested then don't go you fucking dweeb you're in college not fucking middle school

get the shun king hair cut and mustache, dress and act black and tell him you are sick of people making fun of you for not being black enough and ask him how he has dealt with being to white.or some shit like that, that will make him address it without seeming like it is an attack.

Oh I'm interested, that doesn't mean I can't have my own opinion.

This is actually a good idea. If I get a chance to ask him a question directly I'll film it.

Ask him why Milo is always correct.

> I have my own opinion
Yeah, your genuine own opinion, that's why you're asking on Sup Forums what to do you stupid fucktard

Directions too complicated. Duck stuck in toaster..

I won't kill or harm anyone, but I get your point.

Call him a culture appropriating cracker ass honky.

He's not a half nigger. He's a 100% white man who is so mentally ill that he thinks he's black.

Stop giving him the attention he craves, dumbass.

Out him as being a fake ass nigga....

Then beat his ass.

But it can be funny

Sure... maybe. But op suggested with his image and his follow up posts that he wants to disrupt because he dislikes/disagrees with the guy and if that's the case then bringing him any additional attention is contrary to the stated purpose.

Oh the fuck am I kidding? No one listens to logic on b.

BRING A SACK OF BLACK DILDOS WITH "SHAUN'S REAL DADDY" WRITTEN ON THEM AND START THROWING THEM ON STAGE.

>Inb4 not an cia agent who travels around the world talking shit about chyna 364 days a year

The difference between me and SJW protesters is that I am one person. I can't stop King from speaking, but I can hijack his crowd for a brief moment.

Talk to your fellow historically oppressed white men and remind them not to get offended by the BLM movement; let them never forget that their lives matter too.

>delusional blm guy gives an uneventful speech at some non name school, spouting his usual rhetoric that everyone has already heard.

crickets.webm

>delusional blm guy gets interrupted by some insane white dude going off half cocked and acting like a nigger himself

Front page of all msm.
You still don't see my point do you?

How is "man asked why he is pretending to be black" newsworthy?

Because he's an attention whore and anything you do is giving him more attention. You're playing right into it, and then he and the Huffington Post and whoever can all write stories about how he was accosted by a racist equalling MORE FUCKING ATTENTION. It's really not that complicated . The best way to fight an attention whore is to pretend they don't exist.

But the keks

Then you can always go back to the dildo idea, user.

ITS BASIC:

>tell him you have series of questions:
>he will either say yes or no
>if he says no, just say it wont take to long and start
>if he says yes then follow from here:
>why do you consider yourself a black man. Is it genetically or do you simply believe in your soul or mind that you are black
>if he says genetically
>ask for evidence
>he will laugh you off and say next
>at this point you say i assume i have proven my point, no evidence and not black.
[have a few friends with you so they can apluad you as you win the case.]

>if he says its in his mind:
>say well i guess im also black
[have friends with you ]
>point at your friends and say i assume me and my 3 or so friends are also black.
>then you ask what privelege do you get now that you are black.
>can i say nigger
> you will get punched by a black panther
>BUT HAVE FRIEND RECORD IT

>GO TO COURT AND SAY YOU WERENT SAYING IT IN A BAD WAY RATHER YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION.

YOU WIN THE CASE AND GET CASHHHH MONEYYYYY

Set him up with Rachel Dolezal.

Why does our society have a shit fit when someone claims a false ethnicity but doesn't bat an eye when someone claims a false sex?

If he also said he was a woman I'd call him out for that too.

Scholarships are never free. Rhodes scholars pay for their entire lives.

Wear white lives matter t shirt.

Start a protest and get his speech cancelled. That's what they would do.

It really isn't fair to subject ten-year-olds to public ridicule because of their parents. But, in this case, Barron's supposed* dad killed an eight-year-old US citizen in order to secure some ten-year-old "terrorist" video, so the sins of the father are indeed visited on the son. Poor kid, he won't end well. At least Nora bled out after two hours of anguish.

Ask him if Jewish Lives Matter or Gay Whales From Mars Matter,

Or you could do the honorable thing and ask him logical questions. Just a thought.

I think we've got a logical question lined up, what next?

Ben Garrison's sketches from elementary school?

Then ask it from one man to another.

I know, I know, that's a revolutionary concept. But once upon a time that was how public debate was conducted.

Just make sure your questions do not include any fallacy. Fallacy is where things get derailed. Follow Blaise Pascal's two rules and you'll do okay.

Believe it or not this'll be my first public speech "disruption." I act quite differently when it isn't a high profile lolcow.