What vinyl are you listening to now?

Anyone else have a 6 record player?

>Unironically falling for a shitty outdated format

Here's my current playlist.

"Falling for" a small collection of albums that I can't find on any other format. You do you, though, faggot.

listening to the jester race right now
one of my fave albums

Never heard of them. Just listened to In Flames. Pretty intense. I assume you've got it cranked too? Seems like it's not made to be quiet.

oh yeah it's been blasting
top ones on that album are moonshield/the jester's dance (I like them together because the way moonshield leads into it is really nice and dance is just an instrumental) and dead eternity

really good band for melodeath, anything off their first 5 albums is amazing but some people might not agree with clayman

I've got whoracle on vinyl as well and lunar strain is on its way to me now

I've heard stacking records like that can damage your records. Plus if a record isn't properly stuck to the slipmat it won't track properly

But I'm listening to Antlers live in London

I'm a little careless about it. Like, easy come easy go. I don't own anything truly expensive, all $2 to $30 value. Just some weird and obscure shot that may be archived somewhere hopefully.

*shit

I have an old 4 speed player that does that but I wouldn't subject my lps to that abuse

Played Tubular Bells a little while ago. Was pretty lit.

>stacking 12" records

Xiu Xiu - Forget

Since it just turned a year old.

Very nice. I assume the speakers are too.

Eh they're Micca PB42X. Not the best but I don't have the most money. They sound great to me but I've always been a headphone guy.

I've never wanted to spend the money on headphones I felt they deserve. Also, I'm a musician that's used to live sound/ speakers. The room is part of the album to me.

Nice, how is the Harrison repress? I was considering getting one but they're like $60

I think this is an original. I got it from the host of The Grateful Dead Radio Hour. It was his wife's. Old albums from the 70's

Dude... not kidding. I just opened it up to find out when it was made, and pic is what was in there. It's 3 ft by 2 ft maybe?

Next playlist

Hell yeah nigga

Favorite song? Mine might be waiting around to die, for now

Fucking great album.

Saw Oliver Wood last week, unfortunately it was at the show where Col Bruce died.

Wood's set was solid, tho.

continued from Shit! I didn't notice David Bromberg there too. Fucking great taste in music. I don't think I've ever seen him posted on Sup Forums in all my years here.

I've met and played at the same festivals as both of them. Oliver is a sweet heart and Col Bruce was a badass weirdo.

Bromberg I've shared the stage with twice. Asked him all about Hartford and Jerry Garcia. Great guy but a little on the crotchety side.

Working my way through the Roxy Music box set. Great albums. Currently on Flesh + Blood.

>Great guy but a little on the crotchety side.
I had a buddy who played bass with him in the past (they connected as luthiers), and he said pretty much the same thing about him.

Jersey/Connecticut I assume? He's really nice and all but suffers fools lightly. Played Hot Corn, Cold Corn and some instrumental with him for a decent crowd.

Listening to dat Sup Forums-core.

Mine's Fare the well Miss Carousel

You really should get the deluxe edition, the packaging alone is worth it.

I didn't get it because I know I would never listen to the bonus tracks.

Love that one. And the fade out...

bump

The bonus tracks are alright, but it comes with a huge booklet that has stories about the songs and even the turnings

Got these the other day 5$ a piece. The sleeves are kinda worn, but the records are in perfect condition.

Also, I just inherited a Denon AVR-1909, which is a home theater receiver. Will I have any problems using that with my setup? Or should I be good?