Lock him up!

Lock him up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-we-trolled-trump-with-russian-flags-at-cpac_us_58b4eceee4b02f3f81e44beb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Careful, user. It doesn't fit conservative narratives.

Then another moron who doesn't give a fuck about you will take his place. And another. And another.

It becomes an issue of which is the lesser evil.

soon.jpg

I can't disagree. I just want someone smarter than me in charge

When none serve the people, is any evil lesser?

I always wondered why they don't have an IQ requirement for politicians, particularly the president.

Only requirement is you be on the in with the money crowd.

please

this faggot op makes new threads every 5mins spreading bullshit, replying to his own posts, posting the same pics LOL fucking bitchboy, please die of aids fag

Mmmm. Angsty and replying. Good on you, user.

OP is sad that he has no pussy to be grabbed by alpha Donald.

i could go to a movie for money
or this free

That was the game, he was way outspent while his opponent stuck to the fundraisers and ignored the rust belt working class in the "battleground" states.
Who knew they would vote?

Shareblue go home

russia go home

Nope, they all are. Fuck the swamp, time to clean house. All 3. Bipartisan totalitarianism is fucking us over.

>implies Hillary was the greatest woman alive

Protip: Nope

Yeah, look at this perfect, fine, buff, "alpha" specimen.

Because IQ was designed to work only for preadolescent students.

Like Drumpf and Dubya. Both of whom failed.

Using logic, common sense, and reason the center one is the best. Trump and Hildawg supporters don't use those tools though.

He's such a fucking fat ass it's disgusting.

>Bipartisan totalitarianism
I.. I like this...

He has a front butt.

can't wait to shot some libs during Civil War 2

If you own both parties, you never lose!

He's a walking, breathing, living hypocrite and contradiction to everything he has ever said.

But nobody will admit that because of "liberal tears," "alpha," or some other cultish-personality reason.

That is a fucking WALL of a man. No mexicans getting past him.

Don't worry, the nuclear fallout will get them before you do. Oh it will get the conservacucks too. Good, both should die off.

>kekusmaximus

They serve the people. The people just have no fucking idea what they want. People are stupid, they don't know what they're voting for, because they don't see the big picture.

I've heard you libtards bitch about Pence for being anti gay or something. Would you prefer him as president? If you keep from pissing Trump off he will leave your gay rights alone. Pence would try to remove your gay rights before you guys piss him off. Remember Trump isn't a career politician. He's trying to do his best but no matter what, the left will bitch and moan every step of the way.

Well conservatards put money before environment and earths longevity. Like cancer. I think they should die off more. But yea, libtards are anoying as fuck too

>The people
Which people? The globalist elite or putins gang?

>The big picture

Wellp there it is cucks

They might as well not have.

I'm going to assume you are being a sarcastic fuck. All those middle aged conservative Christian white folks were always going to vote Republican regardless of who the candidate was. The miracle that allowed Trump was twofold: first, rampant district gerrymandering (which is a cancer in both blue and red states); and second, the complete and utter alienation of the independent block of voters (read: the only ones that ever change their minds) by the idiocy of the Democrats. They literally thought it was Clinton's manifest motherfucking destiny to become President. Little did they know that her all but proven felonies and rigging their primary would make her the only candidate that could lose to Trump.

But make NO MISTAKE, there was no lesser evil. The result of the election was simply would the working class be sold to our own corporations, or those overseas?

Now go, enjoy your right to choose to hemmorhage money to an insurance company that won't pay your bill anyway, or forgoing healthcare altogether because you can't afford it. Freedom at last!

He literally has the same body type as some of the women he calls unattractive, fat slobs, and ugly on the outside. I mean he has the same freaking figure as rosie o'donnell.

But her emails

Just around, over, and under

fuck u i never wanted to see that (going straight to my folder)

Hypocrisy is a republican trait, they are fucking experts at it

What no one seems to get:
By not electing Hillary, we didn't miss out on Hillary's first term

We missed out on Bill's third term

>hypocrisy is a human trait, shared by all regardless of how above it they think they are

"and basically, you're a FUCKING IDIOT"

Yea, but republicucks are amazing good at it to a point it looks horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

DUDE ARE HIS EYES JUST BOTTOMLESS PITS OF DARKNESS?

Try Sup Forums fag this here Sup Forumse random... you cancerous cuck

The problem with this graphic is that there are only 2 objective facts printed on it. I'm not defending him but there's hundred's of other problems over which to attack him, don;t choose the stupid defensible ones.
>He lost 900 M$ in one year was done to get tax exemption for decades.
>He's been sued 3500 times. So what? I can sue you for my hair falling out tomorrow. It will go nowhere because I have no real basis but it would still get dropped into your number of times sued statistic.

TLDR; Trump is dumb, but not as dumb as whomever made this image.

Because Sup Forums isn't just a cancerous liberal vs conservative identity politics circlejerk.

Oh wait.

Only him being sued that much and his cash loss are accurate.

Kek wills a kek

>I just want to stay in the white house and work my ass off.

Goes to Miami 7 weekends costing tax payers millions.

Lets his son stay in new york costing tax payers millions

That is some top shelf hypocrisy, holy shit.

there isn't a "you guys" and an "us guys," there's just an "us guys." The removal of gay rights (unlikely, considering the president's ability to only SET the agenda and not carry it out) is not a position that gets one re-elected. If it did come, it would likely come with some sort of riders that ggreatlyy offset it. We're all americans and we're all in this together.

>still thinks it's about "conservatives vs liberals"
>doesn't realize it's about "how much can we fuck these guys over by claiming to be a member of their party before they realize it"
>persistently clinging to notions of tribe as a tool to avoid introspection and self-examination of one's own views
nice

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE THE LORD AND SAVIOR DONALD J TRUMP!

KEK WILLS IT!

nah that nigga has like parkinsons or alzheimers or something, no way he could puppet her
if anything she cucks him now

You speak true, but still have overwhelming urge to post the aforementioned pic that is related.

This this this.
These threads are just cry baby liberals upset because they didn't get their way. People like OP were raised with everything given to them, they think they are always owed something but won't work for it.
>see thread
>shitpost
>back to catalog

George Carlin?

but i'm not gay :((
perhaps I chose the wrong voice

see

Didn't say the first thirty days.

he's a fucking galactic emperor, he's not fucking bound by stupid american laws

all of the people here who are trying to 'insult' trump are normie fags or baiters and the others need to realize that the jews control it all.
we all need to realize the jes control it all.
Hitler 2020

ISIS, Helen, ISIS

Jesus, I don't know what about him is more vile and revolting: his bloated, sickening obese corpse, or his empty brain and complete sociopathy.

Four months after the election, and I just cannot comprehend how so many people who voted for him are so easily conned by a glaringly obvious con man..

How does it not fit our narratives?
Putin >>> Leftists
I would literally stab a liberal in the back before some random Russian. Liberals are my enemy. Russians are the enemy of my enemy.

Man I miss him and bill hicks. Those two and Louie ck may be liberal fucks, but they are definitely no snowflakes. When did dems lose their shit and become such fags? At least back in the day the could formulate a debateable argument.

You think liberals are worse than an authoritarian government like Russia's?

Samefagging but,...
Check he double dubs

Dem here. What do you want to argue?

and Benghazi

>checking own dubs

faggot

> I am my own enemy but I cannot see it because the cognitive dissonance is too great, I know best despite my honestly limited knowledge of politics and the world in general, and instead of self introspection and rationality I choose to never change and viciously attack anyone with a valid point I don't agree with

Ooooh barbaric.

Yes.

Time to move to Russia, user. Bon voyage.

Cry more.

Remember that in the American Revolution we sided with the authoritarian kingdom of France.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-we-trolled-trump-with-russian-flags-at-cpac_us_58b4eceee4b02f3f81e44beb

Why? My side won and allying with someone doesn't mean you want to move there.

Faggot you conveniently leave out the current history that Russia is an adversarial nation.
You don't get to give us a lesson. You don't know shit.

Libertarian here, but modern leftism is really gay now. It's as bad as the religious right that hit apex back in the '90's with their god hates gay shit. Righties moved to middle to meet on that issue and lefties toke that as a sign to get even crazier for sj-warfare. To the point where wanting to vet muslims from Syria and like places are considered racists. Basically if your white straight (or even gay nowadays) guy you're the enemy. I just don't understand how it went so askew. From rights for everyone to rights for only minorities. And American whites get no rights. It's the whole whoever is the epitome of a minority gets final say in what's right. Democracy equals majority, majority has spoken... suck it up if you lost and don't abuse it to those who won.

> attack anyone with a valid point I don't agree with

Tell me more about how wrong I am.

The best part? I'm not a liberal or a conservative. Doesn't that just blow your mind?

It's cute how we have new armchair geopol analysts like Louise Mensch trying to push shit like the Russian connection. Trump's not a saint but oh my god you have to be six kinds of retarded to believe any of that drivel.

What state you reside?

praise kek

and check