Just got done taking 50mg of hydrocodone with no tolereance ask me anything

Just got done taking 50mg of hydrocodone with no tolereance ask me anything

why do you think anyone cares?

I'd like to ask you if you can please fuck off!

Uhm try to stay awake. Have fun.

Enjoy the pain you have tomorrow from ingesting 5 grams of tylenol dumb ass. That is if you even wake up and your liver isn't in the first stages of decomposing.

Ill be fine

We are in the same boat, bud

How are you feelin?

Op here current feeling amazing

Being this dumb. 10mg is a good amount dumbass.

now jerk off and try to edge 2 times before busting, and when you finally do you will feel like angels are shooting out of your dick.

Well when i took that i didnt feel anything

5 grams of Tylenol? I don't think.

10-325 x 5 = 50mg hydrocodone, 1625mg acetaminophen

Max daily dose of Tylenol: 4000mg/24 hours.

But i feel so fucking good right now

I feel warm and nice lol

Dude, you're permanently ruining your liver for no fucking reason. Just take 15mg you dumbass, combine it with 75-200mg of benedryl if you want to get higher, but ingesting that much acetaminophen can very easily lead to a slow, painful, unstoppable death, spending your last 2-3 days alive vomiting your guts out and dying from the inside out in a hospital bed with no cure.

50mg is good. Might make you feel nauseous, but you'll be nodding off big time.

Woozy as fuck. Itchy and delicious. About to enjoy some weed

i hope you kill yourself

Welcome to the mostly terrible world of synthesized opiates. 50mg is way too much to start with, so i hope you wake up in the morning. If you survive, enjoy the best high of your life. Nothing will be as good as the first time

Wow :(

would pure opium would be better?

OP here You got kik or skype?

HOpe you ate something otherwise you going to be puking before you feel anything and end up getting so dehydrated from puking your muscles in your chest stomach and sides will cramp up. HOlding down water will be tough for 2 hours.

Nah. Also I only took one. Lol. Good luck not dying homo

Yeah im eating some chips

should have sniffed the first 2 dumb ass and seen where that took you. and if you felt like you could tke more take 1 more. by then you'll probably black out and take the rest wake up in a ditch someplace if you're lucky.

Opiates kill sex drive friendo. I've been a daily heroin user for 2 years, aside from wet dreams I've cum maybe 5 times in 2 years (only in withdrawal)

He'll be fine unless he does it on a regular basis.

one time I took 30mg for the first time for a hangover and plus to get buzzed up good. I didn't eat anything I swear I puked for 4 hours thinking I needed to go to the hospital. I gave my last 2 away to my cousin. SHe told me to sniff them next time for a better reaction.

50mg isn't that much when it comes to hydrocodone. When I had low tolerance I took 60mg and had a wonderful day, had to drink energy drinks to stay awake though.

Hydrocodone is roughly half the potency of oxy, so it's like he took 25mg of oxy. That's nothing.

You don't snort Vicodin retard... the filler and Tylenol clog up your nostrils, it's a waste

Shouldve done a cold water extraction.. RIP OPs liver. 50 is pushing it without a tolerance. Try not to puke while you lie down

OP here why are people so negative this is why i usually lurk

This. Such a waste of drugs and its killing his liver. 50mg with acetaminophen as well.. shouldve done a cold water extraction + potentiator

Snorting Hydrocodone does nothing except fuck up your nose with all the binders and extra shit. Inb4 "but smelling drugs make them more potent"

Thats only some drugs bud. Look up bioavailability

Step up your game newfag. Was taking 80-90mg daily

I chew my painkillers up. Works for me

I made $50 bucks off that much the other day

>Just got done taking 50mg of hydrocodone with no tolereance ask me anything

So why did you take so much anyway?

im off a 7.5mg watson rn feeling okay. gonna pop 2 tommorro and that usually gets me /feelinfine/