Anita Sarkeesian is fucking cute

Anita Sarkeesian is fucking cute

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/profile/KarlPooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To a blind faggot

You're gay

bump

she kind of reminds me of one of my teachers, but she had bigger boobs. The teacher.

noep

Kind of a shame, huh?
Her voice reminds me of Yvonne Strahovsky's

I could see the voice thing. I guess the main difference between her and my teacher is that I would hate fuck Anita. I feel like she'd be a fucking annoying person to talk to.

If by "cute" you mean hate fuck her and cum on her dumb feminist face

worship her

also visit /anita/

I jerk off to her every day

I'd love to be her ass slave, her making me worship her on command

why didnt the hacker hack her nudes?

Why does she always look like she's building up to a sneer or wrinkling her nose?
Constipation

I'd shove my dick in her if she gave me consent and allowed me to treat her like a human being, and not an object.

she's not my fav SJW to jack off to but she's definitely up there

Trips of truth.

Looks like a sandnigger.
Not cute.

Who's your favorite?

Also any more of those captions? I'm already hard

Probably because he's a hacker, not a sadist.

The bitch made a sexist racist.....

She looks like a tortoise.

would this be trips and dubs?

No, she has a fucking disgusting face, you must be a beta cuck faggot virgin

Yea newfag

pussy is pussy Sup Forumsro

Look at a pic taken of her from the side, and you'll change your mind.

I could hate fuck that

I would hate to fuck that.

I'd normally dole them out but I need to sleep soon

imagefap.com/profile/KarlPooper makes them

And my fav SJW to jerk it to is probably Ashly Burch tbh

Don't forget to check the /anita/ board too for more caption fun

Because you're so gay

vinterflamma on twitter is patrician tier

Ashly Burch is a Sjw? Tiny Tina??

BUMP

She's close friends with Zoe Quinn and her brother is crazy deep in the scene too

Leigh is also definitely up there, great butt, cute freckles, curly hair, and big boobs

I wanna eat her ass so bad

Zoe got fucking fat

no, she got fucking fit and thick

she's literally training to become a pro wrestler even

this is some weird-ass fetish that is even further beyond hopeless than a foot fetish.

If you guys like femdom, Cybil Troy looks just like Anita.

Holy shit when did that happen last I saw she was a hambeast, she went from skinny to disgusting to holy shit id totally hit that now

what?
No, she WAS fat.

She's actually hot as fuck now.

this is stick your dick in crazy fetish, or hate fuck fetish

lots of plastic surgery tbh

now she's not only ripped but has implants and a sexier face such as in attached

I'd love to fuck her with this

Now Anita, on the other hand? She definitely got nice and thick, so I can see where is coming from

How could you not like that smile

Dang, she got a lot better looking.

also a lot more muscular

want her to put me in a headlock and shove my face against her sweaty armpits until i've licked every drop clean

Yeah this is the slob that I knew, not the babe in that picture

"babe"? i think you mean vampire queen who will enslave us all and we'll like it

God damn

So is she like less of an SJW now? Like does she still hang with Anita and that whole crowd?

It seems when people get fit, they tend get get happier, and thus are less likely to whine about SJW bullshit as much.

However you wanna look at it she's 100 times hotter now, I want her to sit on my face after a long sweaty workout she's been apparently doing alot of recently

5 game journalists can't be wrong, guys

it's okay to admit she's our queen

if anything she's more of an SJW now, she spazzed out at Nintendo recently because they made a Watergate reference in a Paper Mario game and she thought it was about her

my man

Gamer are the last real warriors , And the bitch is fighting them , And she will perish , haha Stupidity meets reality

#hashbag

speaking of the 5, people forget that one of the 5 "guys" was actually a girl, maya felix kramer

unfortunately she got super fat and butch and agender but back in the pre-crisis days? damn

anyway i really need to sleep so since we're on the topic of sjws going from hot to fat or vice versa, here is an ultra rare pic of the infamous "big red" before she got fat and sjwy

now let us all dream of zoe giving us footjobs. night

I want to marry someone like this

trips speak the truth

>sticking your dick in that level of crazy
you're the kind of guy who eats live octopus

it's not fun until your life is at risk

Meh, I'm a retro gamer, I got literally thousands of titles to keep me entertained for the rest of my life, I play like maybe 3-4 modern games a year if that, so if they wanna bitch about niggers women and gays or whatever being in games doesn't really affect me, and I don't see how it should anyone really, I mean take your favorite game of all time whatever it may be, replace the main character with a flaming homosexual black Chinese trap who wears a Hillary shirt, if the game is still just as fun as ever would it really make a difference?

>let us all dream of zoe giving us footjobs
well i should probably post a pic of her feet before i go since i said that

Also in real life I hate niggerfaggots but whatever it's a fucking video game

*drool*

Imagine them both fighting over who's ass you're gonna worship

i like only boy butts

Wrong thread