So, clearly, with all this nostalgia pandering shit, a Breakfast Club remake is coming eventually

So, clearly, with all this nostalgia pandering shit, a Breakfast Club remake is coming eventually.

Who do you think will be part of the new diverse cast?

It'll have at least 1 white male that gets shit on all the time and a black chad that gets the girl.

>breakfast club remake
>16 candles remake
>weird science remake
>fast times are ridgemont high remake

last movie had a bunch of different kinds of people of different social classes, philosophies, and backgrounds.

so this remake will all be intercity black people

All black cast. No one sees it cause no one relates to it and black people don't give a fuck. There is a ton of virtue signalling and controversy leading up to its release.

most importantly, how will they ruin the most beautiful girl in cinema history?

TRAINSPOTTING 2
R
A
I
N
SPORASRDOSPSOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They did it themselves at teh end of the movie where she become 'beautiful'. And by beautiful, I mean butt ugly.

Trans chick (Laverne Cox)
Wheelchair lesbian (Ellen Page)
Otherkin non-binary girl (a talking dog)
Black star athlete guy (John Boyega)
White male who learns to check his privilege (Chris Pine)

Directed by Paul Feig

Bender - Justin Bieber
Claire - Jennifer Lawrence
Andrew - Some token black bull
Brian - Micheal Cera
Allison - Melissa McCarthy
Vernon - Micheal Caine
Janitor - George Lopez

Directed by Judd Apatow

With Remix Dub-Step version of "Don't You" by Skrillex featuring Kanye West

There was a sequel to the original book already written. They waited this long to adapt it so the actors could naturally age.

>Boyega
>athletic

Well if one watches the machnist he could say "no way Christian Bale could portray Batman"
Or if you watch the Office you could say
"Maybe Christ Pratt would make Guardians of the Galaxy if they pay him in hamburgers"

The jock is already hispanic

A male to female tranny, a white cis male, a person of color, a muslim, and a lesbian.

A Black.
A Muslim.
A Transitioning Transexual.
An Extreme tumbler-style lesibian.
A Closet lesbian that comes out at climax of film.

It will have a Simple Minds dubstep/rap remix too

Is this actually a good movie?

All I know is it has that song at the end and the numale does the black power symbol.

lol you sound so pathetic and insecure

>John Bender
>numale

Oh, how wrong you are.

well we all know one thing, the jock will still be white and be twice as much of an asshole

He is, but he's also not wrong. 2016 Breakfast Club would have Bender played by a black guy, the jock would be a Mexican, and Ally Sheedy would be asian. Molly Ringwald's character would still be white so she could hook up with Black Bender at the end

fuck you reminded me my friends refuse to watch this movie just cause it's old

>a movie in the current year won't cast by checking the diversity boxes

get a load of this guy

>Who do you think will be part of the new diverse cast?

There's going to be racial tension between white guy (who will be the misunderstood asshole, instead of the burnout) and a black guy (the jock).

One character will be a female (the basket case) who wants to be a boy and, at the end, the girls do a makeover on her & make her a boy or some shit.

Then you will have the princess (probably a jewish chick) & a dork who is socially awkward. But you may want to add in a "dude weed" guy for comic relief, to off-balance the racial tension & transgender issues.