If you don't believe it's possible to be attracted to both females and males at the same time, you are dumb. Stupid...

If you don't believe it's possible to be attracted to both females and males at the same time, you are dumb. Stupid. Moronic. Plain and fucking simple.

Your opinion is invalid, disproved by science. End of the fucking story, bigots. Kill yourselves, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCB-a4ZxDU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But he's right. Laughing can't change the truth.

>He
>Implying not samefagging

Newfag

NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER

I love how OP can trigger the biphobes so easily

Sure it is. No one said it wasn't possible to be bi. All we ever said was quit trying to claim you're straight. There is no such thing as feminine penis or boi pussy, you're into dudes, you're not straight.

OP is bisex and proud

Cool. Then I've got no problem with you.

This isn't bait, this is a shilled attempt to normalize homosexuality. It isn't natural, and I don't care how much gay shit I see, I will never support it as normal.

How is defending the existence of bisexuality a shill for homosexuality? Do you even have half of a brain? OP isn't saying he wants more people to be bi or gay, he just wants people to honestly embrace who they are.

say that irl haHAA

No problem. Already do.

If you say its okay to be gay enough times, then eventually everyone will think its okay to be gay, which will then influence people to be open about it. It's not something that should ever be accepted by society.

q
It's also not "normal" to like indie music over pop music. Are you against that too, Mr. Normal? (AKA boring ass mother fucker)

>It's not something that should ever be accepted by society.
Why do you believe this? What is your argument?

By the way - too late. It already is. You lost.

Is meant for

I've had sex with girls and sucked a few dicks, what does that mean?

So you're just a mindless conformist, nothing more. If homosexuality was "normal" , you would defend it. Because "normal" is intrinsically valuable to you for some reason.

It means you are bisexual. And 1+1=2.

It means your either bi or desperate for cash.

It's also not "normal" to like indie music over pop music. Are you against that too, Mr. Normal? (AKA boring ass mother fucker)

Ive noticed that about a lot of people. To many are unable to think in a way different from the majority.

Trips of truth

Homosexuality is a disgusting abomination. How it's viewed as normal is beyond me.

It's viewed as normal because it is normal.

Look at this faggot trying to pretend he likes girls so as not to be 100% faggot.

Bisexual is even more normal!

sorry op but you are mentally damaged, go to a doctor immediately

Did you even READ the OP post? He clearly wouldn't care to admit he was gay if he was gay. He already admitted he likes men, how does liking women as well take away from that?

Bisexuals have nothing more to lose in admitting they are bi than gays do.

I bet 20%-25% if all men are bisexual if they were only honest about it.

Homosexuality is viewed as normal because we've been trained to think it's an acceptable form of sexual expression, when really it's disgusting bullshit. Only fags and cucks think that shit is normal.

alright, first off, no rules to life...period

fuck your religion excuses idc, it's only a possiblilty, not fact

second, i love gay people because they don't contribute to populating the earth, straight people have like 1-6 kids, 5-2 = 3 pop growth, fuck you people who do this and fuck all of yalls beliefs because nothing is ever set in stone how to live life, and what happens when you die, you will only find out WHEN you die therefore stop fucking arguing already, jesus christ.

Ignore OP, he is mentally ill

Whatever fag.

You seem repressed and conflicted with your own desires. I've been there before. I hid what I actually was attracted to underneath the illusion of disgust.

I really hope you are brave enough to move past this point. You'll be so much happier.

Okay, that's nice. Now go write your blog else where faggot.

Sucking dick just once doesn't make you gay user. It's ok. Don't be upset anymore.

More like 100%

Link in BoW fucking look and feel like Nausicaa ever
If nintendo change Zelda name to Nausicaa: valley of the wind RPG
I fucking believe it.

Only you are, for ignoring his logic.

Its been around since before the Romans. Like it or not its here to stay. I just wish they would keep it off of TV. But Thats just me being uptight I guess.

Pretty sure most if not all men are bisexual and the ones that aren't are just gay. Just look at prison, all over the world its the same thing. Take away pussy for a long time and men have no problem using a tight man ass.

Probably to some small extent yeah.

romans were bigger fags than society today anyway so i don't get why people act like this is something new.

Plenty of gays still have kids you dumbass. Usually they get a surrogate for that purpose.

I'm gay, so is my partner, we've still fuck women in order to have kids. We have four of them now. Maybe you should do some research, before opening your faggot mouth.

I've sucked dick a few times. It felt dirty and shameful. Never again.

fuck all you close minded people

what is "Normal"?

i wish i could kill everyone like that, slowly

still makes you a faggot tho

I would usually say I know that feel but unfortunately not this time... Hang in there user

That was because someone with authority in your life told you it was bad. Because someone goodnight that and so on. But the chain has only been rusty and it broke. They were all wrong.

Lol buttmad straight cucks cucked into liking women. Fucking top kek. Enjoy having your money stolen in alimony checks to some bitch you where dumb enough to fuck.

Fuckin your bros is the only safe and true love.

attracted vs. aroused I think some people need to learn the difference here.

Don't play semantics. You know OP meant both romantic and/or sexual.

Told them that*

fuck this phone

they said disprove by science so you opinion on there intent is a issue. now is it not.

No one fucking thinks that

Sadly, some bigots do.

A lot of them are gay guys.

Can confirm as bisexual guy, really jealous and self hating gay guys say this about us

But it's becoming more and more accepted, slowly

roll it, nerd

Rolling

Not a virgin but meh

Im not attracted to other men. I do respect and admire my fellow body builders though.

roll

Is it possible? yes

Is something wrong with you? yes

Did OK ask if you were?

What's wrong with liking butts, user?

Citation needed.

Anyone got pics of Link in Gerudo outfit??

Plz share anons

Czeched

Bump for this

youtube.com/watch?v=kCB-a4ZxDU4

Why aren't there any old bisexual people then?

>if homosexuality was normal

But it can't be normal user. The human race would die out. It's unnatural stop pushing defectivity