Pets thread! Show us and tell us about your pets Sup Forums!

Pets thread! Show us and tell us about your pets Sup Forums!

This is baby logan. He's what my vet calls a 'mega runt'. He's full grown but still very small.

This is baby logans big brother, sushi. The two love each other very much and are rarely apart. Sushi is what I call aggressively friendly- meaning that he'll grab your hands to get petted, or headbutt you in the face to get attention.

An example

We also have some dogs! This is our new puppy, izzy. We really don't know what kind of pup she is

Anyone?

This is Vader. We just got him in December, he's probably like seven months old now.

We have another cat named Leia, but I don't have any pictures of her on my computer.

He's so cute! Did you get him from Shelter?

This one is connie. She's semi feral and we will probably never be able to hold her. She lived at an animal shelter for 4 years, and she's 5. We have had her since December and she has slowly been getting more and more brave. She really is special. I picked her specifically because she wasn't likely to get adopted

This is Pandora on top, and lui on bottom. My ex rescued lui from the road when he was tiny, and I got Pandora from my old boss when she was a kitten

What wide eyes lui has! I bet he's mischievous.

Shit I mixed up the names lol

Connie is missing several teeth, so her tongue trends to hang out

Our 3 year old Shepard Jada with our pup izzy. They follow each other everywhere.

She is somewhat. She thinks she is a princess. Lui is just a whore... for attention.

Baby logan also likes to tunnel under blankets

Ha! We have one like that too! Her name is kenya and she acts like she's gods gift to the world. She even smacks the dogs around.

That's cute. Lui tries to sleep between my feet or under the covers. It's gotten him squished more than once.

Is she special needs? Not trying to offend just wondering why she was never adopted

She was feral. She ran from anyone who came near her. I volunteered at the shelter 5 days a week for several months and spent time with her every day. Eventually she trusted me and I lured her into a csrrier with some cheese and we adopted her. She still won't let many people near her, and even still has to be in the right mood to let me touch her for just a few seconds. That aside, she's making progress. She had started exploring the house and spending time in rooms where our family hangs out. Even if I can never really touch her I'll be Ok with that. I just wanted her to have a home.

Yeah. But she well let me snatch her up and make her dance, wear her as a hat, or let her belly. Lui just wants to sit on your lap for hours, and gets posed at you when you have to get up.

Good guy user

Oh dude I've accidentally kicked baby more than once. I don't always know he's there, and in the middle of the night I don't really check if I'm just rolling over.

That's very kind of you. I wish I had the money and save to adopt more animals. I'd have a sanctuary if I could. But I'll just have to stick to the ones I have for now.

It makes me feel kinda bad but he knows it's gonna happen sometimes.

Thank you! I've always enjoyed volunteering, and there aren't many who volunteer for cats in my area.

Ugh I feel you on that. There's another feral cat I'd like to adopt, she's 18. The only thing is that she doesn't enjoy the company of other cats, and I really don't want to add another animal right now. I feel bad that she's in the shelter though, considering her age. But I guess it's still much better than being on the streets.

This is my pussy-cat Luna the tuna

I've been thinking about volunteering at my local Humane Society. However they don't really need anymore volunteers because many of the local middle school/high school aged kids volunteer there already

They're willing to accept the risks lol

Luna the tuna omg that's precious

How much did u guys pay for your squirrels? i wanna buy 1

If not there, why not a local wildlife rescue? Work with babby squirrels and such

That's a face of bliss. Lol

this my dog

Squirrels? For cats at the animal friends of Westmoreland shelter, they're 75 for an adult I believe and 50 for a senior. Dogs though I'm not sure of the prices.

Name?

75's a good deal. my aunt always lets me play with her pet squirrels I like how they chase the laser and purr alot.

There unfortunately aren't any here from what I've looked up online

Oh man Lazer times are good times

What about farms? There's plenty where I'm at, but you may live in the city. I know many farmers who always look for volunteers to help them take care of their horses and chickens

Thank you for being so good to Connie, kind user.

Yeah, I'm in a city but it's not major and kids here start work at 14. I have my 3 animals to take care of anyway and a full time job.

In case anyone wondered, we've got 4 cats and 5 dogs. I swear we aren't horders- we've got plenty of room for them all! Our family just has a weakness for animals.

10/10 would pet

>omnomnom

Love and patience will get you pretty far with fearful animals.... and cheese and tuna help lol.

They wrestle all the time, and take breaks to lick each other, then start all over

your house looks very lively :)

izzy looks like a shepherd mix, the thick longer hairs on the back make me believe so

He's a soft and wonderful cat

She's part terrier, we know that much, but yeah we had the same suspicion. We're going to take her to get genetically tested soon so we can stop saying she's half road warrior. She has a little Mohawk

My beloved Spice.

That is a wonderful name. How'd it come about?

I don't know, he belonged to a family down the street and they sort of abandoned him but they named him. I discovered years later that everyone else in the neighborhood knew his name - even the mail carriers. I remember sitting in the house and Spice was lounging by himself at the end of the driveway and I'd hear people walk by on the sidewalk and say to him "Hi Spice!"

That's really cool that your community knows him

More cute animals please!

This is Bubba. Got him about a year and a half ago from a shelter. He seemed to have gotten away from his previous owners and was found on a road somewhere. He is the friendliest cat you will ever meet. When i get home he meows and has conversations with me.

He is vicious though. likes to eat spiders (he ate one the size of a quarter) and murder mice.

Bubba after taking a shit, that little chunk on his nose is kitty litter lmao

Awwe I love him! He looks like our pretty boy, sushi

Taking a nap

Sushi eats stink bugs. Trust me, far worse than if he ate spiders. He smells awful after he eats stink bugs...

They're twins!

Haha they do look the same

We also call him 'Mr toes' because of his very small paws.