DRUG THREAD Sup ForumsITCHES

DRUG THREAD Sup ForumsITCHES

Ctrl+F yielded no results so I'ma get one started.

How's everyone feeling tonight; what're y'all on?

Currently buzzing on (taken over the course of the day): methylphenidate, klonopin ativan and oxy. Working as a pharmaceutical technician does indeed have its perks...

Hby? Feel free to share any stories, ask any questions or discuss any drug-related topics, such as favorite types of drugs (and why), etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kava drug
nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-brain-damaged-synthetic-pot-article-1.1255698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumpin with images actually worth looking at

no one eh :(

Sorry I can't take drugs for recreational use since I already take enough meds that mess me up physically and mentally as it is.

You do have nice choice in asses however...

I totally feel that. Pharmaceutical meds *can* be fun when lightly abused, but to anyone who genuinely needs them there truly is no sincere pleasure derived from them. For example, I actually can't enjoy any euphoric symptoms from opiates because my body associates them automatically with traumatic pain.

What do they have you taking if you don't mind me asking? I study neuroscience at school and am working in pharmacy atm so I might have an idea of what you're going through (theoretically, that is).

& thanks good sir. I attribute my high-quality collection to countless stim-faps over the years while abusing amphetamines lol.

last bamp before i give up

Bump for good ole cannabis, im smokin on some grizz kush

lisinopril, geodon, ativan are the main ones. Not rocket science to figure out my problems.

Before you ask, I'm schizophrenic not bipolar.

Not on any drugs that'll mess with my brain because I'm not some fucking degenerate

Snorted some speed and I'm feeling good. Probably gonna jack my dick off

CURRENTLY FUCKED UP ON COCA COLA HOLY SHIT

21 kava capsules. I know you're supposed to get the powder online, I know. I was at a health food store and they had it for obscenely cheap. I have never tried it, so I thought why not? It feels really nice. Sort of like a mild benzo high, only I don't have to worry about blacking out and ending up in jail. Balancing while walking is noticeably harder but far from impossible. Benzodiazepines are the fucking devil and I have never met a group of more oblivious and stubborn pricks. They blow opiate heads out of the water as far as being a shitty person goes. A typical junkie at least acknowledges that they have a problem

Nice nice, bout to smoke some solid Silver Surfer real soon, just railin some lines of vicodin first.

Yeah I figured the ativan + geo combo pointed more towards schizo than bipolar. How's schizo affect you if you don't mind me asking?

Give yourself a nice ol' pat on the back buddy.

Fuckin jelly. Amphetamines are hands down my favorite drug, no questions asked. Stimfaps are just....... yeah.

DAT CARBONATION THO HOOOO FUCK BUD

Never heard of kava (surprisingly). Is it similar to kratom?

I fucking love kratom, but they are totally different. Kratom makes my baseline brain fog a lot worse, but I still do it sometimes if I take too much dexmethylphenidate

Kava doesn't cause the gut aches that kratom causes for me, either

I used to use kratom to combat stage anxiety (I play in a prog ish band)

bump cause i wanna hear about this kava thing

Caffeine is one hell of a drug

To answer your question though: kava is to alcohol what kratom is to opiates. It's not hard to visualise exactly what it feels like.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Kava drug

Gotta say that sounds neat. I personally am not a HUGE fan of kratom, but it's not totally worthless or anything imo. Basically, it's a laaaast resort for if I need some form of extra motivation to do stuff.

By that definition I think I'd actually like to try kava. I've never been a huge fan of opiates (hypocritical to say since I'm doing some now, but they were free so). If the chance arises I'll give it a shot.

I personally am currently waiting for my order of 3-FPM to come in. It's been several months since I've done any notable stims so I am fuckin STOKED.

Just coming to the end of a massive job at work so i'm coming into some money. The industrial site I was working at drug tests all its contractors so ive been a good boy.
But was thinking of getting a half gram or so of cocaine as a celebratory present.
Hey does anyone know how much coke a naive user can safely shoot up? I have tried it once before, and shot 1 point; it was nice but i want a little bit more. How much will blow my head off? I want the balla to the wall coke experience.

Wish I could chime in homie but I've never shot it up (or anything for that matter).

How's the quality of the yays?

I tend to stay away from amphetamines, especially the fluoridated ones. The first and only time I did one (4-FA) I became way too manic and I wrote in paint pen how much I loved my current girlfriend at the time in paint pen all over the woman's bathroom of the music venue I was at. It was a total shithole hippy house and more or less encouraged that kind of shit, but still, I'm not usually the type to pour out my feelings in the form of bathroom graffiti.

It could also be worth mentioning that I was also on tiapetine for the first time that night

8/10 night over all. Still wouldn't do out of fear of possible long term repercussions

>How's the quality of the yays?

From shooting in general or just coke?

Skipped a few days of smoke for a T-break. Drinking a few beers. Probably take a Klon before bed.

3 kondozipan, a half fifth of Leibermeggen beer and some dank

I'm currently on Xanax (Green Hulks), coke (I live in washington so it's 70/30 at best), and Jack Herer and OG Bear. How bad do you think this is on my ulcers?

Tripping on 25i right now, on the come down though.

Omg you take drugs you're such a badass. It's so cool how you take drugs and then ask others what drugs they take. Fuck, such a cool dude.

synthetic cannabioids anyone?

HEY MAN

I've considered them, but why not just buy weed?

Cooler than some idiot that bumped his thread making a sarcastic comment

chain smoking cigarettes waiting for my new vape to come in the mail

> wismec noisy crickett 2

> wismec neutron RDA

You never jerked off? Self-stimulation is self-stimulation. It releases dopamine and makes you euphoric. Doesn't really matter if its by ingesting chemicals or artificial stimulation, gambling or gaming or bungee jumping. All of those things can be a negative experience if you get lost in it.

I've actually never tried any of the fluoridated amphetamines, only the phenmetrazine which is "sooooorta" an amphetamine but not really. I (as well as many others) actually find it to be a FAR cleaner "high" when compared even to vyvanse or adderall. Euphoria is there, although mild (which I appreciate, because too much euphoria = no functional purposes for me). Definitely stimulating, but not an IN YOUR FACE stimulating. You can easily hide it from anyone, and best of all there's zero comedown. Very gentle chemical.

All in all I haven't found fluoridation to affect me too negatively (although I am fully aware that the fluorine atom forces the compound to stick around in your brain way longer, increasing the risk of neurotoxicity).

Part of me would love to try the 2/4-FA's but I tend to overdo it with adderall or vyvanse (I'll pop that shit like fuckin tic tacs), meanwhile with 3-fpm I don't feel a compulsive need to redose.

Just in general (the particular product you're about to or already have picked up). I know its quite the rush when shooting, but I have an addictive personality so I've sworn off needles till the day I die. That being said, I can confidently say that in my 4 years of coke experimentation, I've only ever TRULY tried GENUINELY PURE coke once and... HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Totally BLEW my mind.

25i as in that nBOM or whatever LSD "substitute"? How was it.

Just simply making conversation with other like-minded individuals. I was unaware that doing so makes you think we're inherently cool. That'd almost be flattering if it wasn't for the fact that your sarcastic attempt at putting anyone down actually merits no insult considering that your opinion means nothing, if not less than that, to anyone else lol

sober over a year from shooting coke and dope

hate life, but i'm dealing with it

Wow that's fucking neato there skip.

Yeah 25i nbome I've done it loads, I love it the body load can be a lot for people though

That shit is in the Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me group of drugs. Right in there with inhalants and deleriants

nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-brain-damaged-synthetic-pot-article-1.1255698

DAER GOD, That's a nice ass.

OP here. Cheers to you brother. As much as I love substance abuse and all that, I do dream of the day I make it to sobriety. What sort of stuff to you try to do to keep yourself preoccupied?

The worst part about being sober after all that abuse is that it takes months, if not YEARS for your neurotransmitter levels to build back up to an appropriate concentration. Everything just sucks bare dick until your brain slowly rewires itself to the way it's supposed to be. As a student studying neuroscience, the best advice I could give you is to stick with the sobriety. One slip up with coke/dope, and the year+ progress your brains been making on restoring itself goes right out the fucking window and you're back to square one, more depressed than ever.

Cheers brother. I hope everything works out for the best.

its much more efficient. 1g of synthetic can be enough for weeks. also 1 puff = 1 marijuana joint

Oh shit that sounds dope

Does anyone here have any knowledge in regard to resharding meth with msm ?

Oh no shit. I've only tried it once. I can't say it was a bad experience but I definitely can't say it was all that great either. It made me fairly incoherent (I was expecting it to be acid aka I'd be mostly coherent at all times), meanwhile it fucked me off my rocker. I did get a ton of funny stories and profound trips shared with my best bud who took some as well. All in all I'd say real LSD is far better but that's just imo. That being said, I've taken LSD and shrooms simultaneously and I'd far rather take 25i over that again hahaha

fuck ikr? It is no stranger to my fap collection (top 3 easy). I can post some similar webms if anyones interested.

cheers mate
i just chain smoke a shit load of cigs and weed, believe it or not. I wouldn't have made it half as long without some quality buds,

I think i'm just starting to get over that mental hump but the depression is horrid, mate.

Yeah dude like I'm still in that state of altered consciousness you know? But like that body feel is so euphoric idk I fucking love it. My problem is this is my last tab and idk if I'll ever get to talk to the person I bought this shit off of again

Well i've never done it any other way so ive got nothing to compare. Coke really gives the rush you want from the needle; comes on strong but with a smooth quality missing from shooting meth. Also the sensation of shooting meth is different; the body rush tingles up the back of the neck and into your brain, whereas coke is more of a nice numbness that spreads across your face. The numbness is a bit like a refreshing blast of ice cold wind hitting you in the face, you take a big breath and break out in a grin. It wears off in about 4 hours, and has no huge comedown like meth.

Feels good man.

Oh the buds are crucial imo. One way or another, you're trading vices. And the vice you're ditching is a BIG one. I'll go through a month or 3 a year where I just binge far too many narcotics, and the aftermath is always such an ordeal (primarily because of my dopamine levels being depleted to what feels like near extinction).

I can't even imagine what the depression is like from the shooting of H and coke. I certainly have experienced drug-induced depression several times, and man does it ever fucking SUCK, but I assume what you're experiencing is a tenfold version of my own. Nonetheless, physical activity/exercise, GENUINELY good diet (I'm talking like full on health nut) and some passion (for example mine's guitar and music production) are the only things that keep my head just barely above water when treading through that sea of depression and incredible lethargy. It'll take patience to let your dopamine and other neurotransmitters to get back up, but I promise they will.

Do with that info as you will homie.

Yeah fuckin preach dude. As much as I enjoy psychedelics of all kinds, I essentially just put up with the tripping balls for a few hours SPECIFICALLY in anticipation of the comedown where you reach that euphoric, zen-like Buddhist state. No other drug can recreate that.

SWEET JESUS FUCK it lasts 4 hours? Best coke I've ever railed lasted me an hour at best (which is still pretty damn proper). That's gotta feel fuckin groovy. I thought the duration would be like standard medicore coke like 15 minutes or whatever.

mate, i'm almost 100% certain you've never shot coke beacuse it's nothing like that.

Yea, it comes on STRONG, in fact, it has the hardest rush you'll ever feel .. period. It last no where near 4 hours, more like 4 minutes (the rush anyway), and the comedown is fucking HORRIBLE! Honestly, i've never had worse come downs then on coke. I'm not really a big meth head, but i know heavy meth poppers and they all say coke is a better high. It's just so expensive and short lived alot of people say fuck it. I had abscesses on me arms from shooting the shit so much because i needed to stick myself every 10 minutes.

Anybody who dabbles with unknown experimental chemicals is a fucking retard. Its totally ironic that people here are debating fluoridated pharmaceuticals - which don't fucking matter - but will smoke shit that is made from evaporated Liquid Plumber.

There was an episode of Miltons Pharmacopoeia on Vice where some guy was making South African Quaaludes - and knew exactly what he was doing - and pissing blood from the fumes of the process. He's probably dead of bladder cancer by now.

I'm in vanuatu the home of kava. There is maybe 8 kava bars on my street....it's like drinking cold dirty dishwasher water that makes your tongue and lips go numb. The locals love it but Its maybe 3/7

I mean I wasn't saying not to do other shit

Get some

Anyone in the Uk got any Ritalin or Adderall, Concerta or Aquasim or anything similar? Hit me up on kik: orppqriuir

checked