"Disney has confirmed that it will make only one “Avengers: Infinity” movie rather than the two it had announced...

>"Disney has confirmed that it will make only one “Avengers: Infinity” movie rather than the two it had announced previously."

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/avengers/christopher-markus-stephen-mcfeely-on-the-status-of-the-avenger
uproxx.com/movies/russo-brothers-confirm-avengers-infinity-war-title-change/
comingsoon.net/movies/news/675927-avengers-infinity-war-part-1-and-2-very-different-from-each-other#/slide/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fire rises

Really? Good. A 3-hour movie is better than 2 two hour movies

Now how do we get it down to zero?

You lie user.

Source: Your ass
Confirmation for this being bullshit: comicbookmovie.com/avengers/christopher-markus-stephen-mcfeely-on-the-status-of-the-avenger

They wouldn't be leaving money on the table unless they knew for sure that they couldn't get away with splitting it in two. On the one hand I applaud Disney for bucking this aggravatingly abused trend in movie making, but on the other hand I laugh because it shows they don't have that much confidence in the product.

My friends are going to drag me to this movie either way but I'm pretty much Marveled out.

if you kill yourself there will never be any capeshit movies for you ever again :D

JUST

>Avengers: Infinity
>it's a regular length film and they disn't even try to make it infinite

This is not what I was promised!

The fucking statement has been made by Disney, and has been confirmed by all the typical sources.

FFS you plebs are behind.

>Avengers: Infinity War, which was once a two-part film but was recently restructured as separate movies.

So one will be the whole infinity shit, with Thanos being the villain and everybody stopping him. But what's the second movie gonna be about?

Its fake

But it's not happening, the only news is that the first part is oficially named Infinity war and part 2 doesnt have a name yet
Read

Just called my kinoplex to ask, they laughed at me and told me tips will be double for wasting their time.

Fuck you user.

They just realized that audiences hate "Part 1/Part 2" movies so they're changing the names is all.

You're a little mixed up, or else you fell for OPs bait.
They announced that they're still making two movies but that they're changing the title of the second movie. This is to reflect the year if movies that will happen in between parts 1 and 2 so we're not left with weird continuity questions like "how did these movies happen if the heroes in them were all dead at Thanos' feet?"

>It's an OP and the media are too fucking retarded to understand that they are still pt 1 and 2 but won't be called pt 1 and pt 2 because the tone is different in both

>before he kills errybody and after

Marvel has so much confidence it's not even funny dude.

>Avengers have confirmed that they're going to cut their profits in half by making one film instead of the originally planned 2
dream on.

Am I the only one who thinks this live action Thanos is awful and looks like he has down syndrome? What were they thinking?

Why would he zap a man before force pushing him out of a plane?

jesus fuck people on the internet are fucking retarded

they literally fucking forget something that happened a few months ago

the media does it so you fucking retards click their stories

>Russo Brothers Confirm: ‘Avengers: Infinity War 1 And 2’ Will Be Retitled

I asked the brothers how they decided where to divide the movie – and they said this was a misconception because the two movies are entirely different entities.

“The movies are two very different movies,” answered Joe.

I then asked if it’s misleading having them labeled as “Part 1” and “Part 2”

“It is misleading,” said Anthony.

Joe added, “The intention is we will change it, we just haven’t come up with the titles yet. But, yes, we will change it. And, yes, that is a scoop: we will retitle them.”

>05.04.16
>05.04.16

that's america way to write it so may 4th

This looked much better. Do russos have twitter? Lets make sure they dont use the Grapefruit man design

I remember the writers saying early on that they were writing two separate movies and not one big one and cutting it in half

Literally all they're doing now is changing the titles

>Really? Good. Another faux catastrophe that is neatly resolved and quipped-up in a few days of in-movie time is better than having a long-running villain who actually lives up to the hype surrounding him

literally this

They saw what happened to hunger games and their scared

Yea, that's all that's happening. First one will be Avengers: Infinity War, and the immediate next movie will be Avengers: "insert title here," and will pick up where Infinity War left off.

> purple jeb on a space throne who spends 8 movies saying "now ill get them"
> hype

Better they just forget they mentioned him

>the final boss for the avengers is a grapefruit
LMAO
Marvelfags BTFO

I don't care. I'm angry that Marvel and DC had to both go with intergalactic smug eggplants as their big bads. You fuckers.

Marvel has gotten increasingly shit as it becomes ungrounded. Every film is now just spaceshit people fighting with spaceship guns. There's no point to them being superheroes.

Some movies actually require two movies. Half could be done well in one by a decent director, and another 3/10 could be done in one by a great one. There really are some adaptations that require more than 2 fucking hours.

If this is true, I am pleased. Movies shouldn't be split in two, if there's too much shit going on just make it longer.

Agreed

every time they make a part I and II the first one is good for the first 30 minutes as you'd expect from an intro to a film then it just becomes a lot of filler and nonsense then the climax at the end isn't really worth it all because you still have another half of th story to go when it ends

>final boss for DC is a raisin
>a literal jobber is the big bad of the first Justice League movie

Marvel would never produce fewer movies than possible unless it was an attempt to Jew the actors into taking lower salaries.

And then there's Avatar which was an hour too long already and is going to be made into 4+ movies.

Better green screen than the prequels desu

Why are there people who think that this movie needs 3+ hours? It's not a character driven piece or some sort of intricate story. It's about a group of super heroes fighting an alien.

SHEEV?

We knew this since fucking May you retarded cucks.

>“The movies are very very different from one another,” Anthony tells io9. “It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions. I think it creates a misconception that we’re shooting them at the same time.”

>I asked the brothers how they decided where to divide the movie – and they said this was a misconception because the two movies are entirely different entities.

>“The movies are two very different movies,” answered Joe.

>I then asked if it’s misleading having them labeled as “Part 1” and “Part 2”

>“It is misleading,” said Anthony.

>Joe added, “The intention is we will change it, we just haven’t come up with the titles yet. But, yes, we will change it. And, yes, that is a scoop: we will retitle them.”

comingsoon.net/movies/news/675927-avengers-infinity-war-part-1-and-2-very-different-from-each-other#/slide/1