Seriously, you fuckin shillarys. seriously

seriously, you fuckin shillarys. seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are you still at this?

Reminder that pro-liberal and anti-trump posting on Sup Forums is a targeted attack by organisations like shareblue and CTR

because the paid fucks are still at it.

Eat a fucking cock you subhuman Russian shill. We ALL know about you and your web brigades now. You fucked with the wrong nation, cunts.

>inb4 voter fraud
>inb4 drain the swamp
>inb4 the rest of the broken promises and backpedaling

>do a reocunt

kek.

the paid fucks are the Trumptards and Sup Forumspanzees.

OP is still on the payroll, Trump forgot to cancel the shilling contract.

You're wasting your time. They are COMPLETELY incapable of listening and accepting the truth.

wait, we're supposed to get paid?

>I like Trump

MUH RUSSIANS, PAID BY PUTIN, DRUMPFKIN

>I like Hillary

MUH RIGGED PRIMARY, PAID BY SOROS, HILLBOT

Can't we address the real issue, That as Americans, You're all retarded

So are right wingers of accepting they elected a meme as Commander in Chief.

>lets elect this ass wipe just to piss off the libtards
>ohshitohshitoshit

I'm sure a handful or so of you are retarded enough to actually support that manchild even after all the psychotic, evil shit he's done, but MOST of those who post pro-Trump shit online are paid plants.

aww is the poor widdle Trump snowflake all buttmad that no one is accepting their braindead fuhrer?

Reminder that pro-liberal and anti-trump posting on Sup Forums is a targeted attack by organisations like shareblue and CTR

Let's talk about brexit or whatever shit your retarded country did.

Reminder that she won the popular.

(Although I sure as hell wouldn't vote for the cunt.)

Too bad she wasn't colluding with foreign governments to make her opponent look bad :^)

Well, our RIGHT certainly is. That's what happens when you base a political party on hating education, science, facts and healthcare.

Oh, and for the record "George Soros" is nothing but a stale crying point for tinfoil hat wearing, drooling retards.

i wish. some extra money would be nice. fuck i would even consider doing some anti-trump shill work because i'll sell my dignity i don't give a shit. but you're wrong, bud. the trump train has no brakes.

How much do you get paid to shitpost?

your whole country is retarded, it's based off of the system that a brain surgeon is equal to a child molester because muh liberty and equality for all men

Reminder that pro-liberal and anti-trump posting on Sup Forums is a targeted attack by organisations like shareblue and CTR.

MY posts are a public service.

people are either part of those organizations, or they're too fuckin dumb to look up information themselves and would rather just watch CNN and cry out "drumpf!!" and "faux news!!"

Nice try, Ivan.

sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

We get it, she sucked, she lost.

Trumpfags post more about Shillary than anyone else, it's almost as if they're trying to deflect from the embarrassing waste of skin and his donors they put into the Whitehouse.

>would rather watch actual news

You DO know that Infowars, Breitbart and increasingly often, FOX are the fake news right? And that it's easily proven and verifiable?

What Trump's doing is a truly pathetic and DESPERATE attempt to get people to stop listening to the real reporters who report on HIM and his retardations, his failures, his lies and his obvious as fuck ties to Russia.

>faux news
Isn't that one of Trump's main talking points?

she was a shit democrat.

Very true, jsut like trump is a shit republican.

>she sucked

It took a hostile foreign power, a multimillion dollar 24/7 attack campaign by the Republicunts and one clueless, brainless FBI director releasing cooked email data that amounted to literally fucking nothing to bring her down to the point she only WON by three MILLION fucking votes.

Ban Sup Forums from Sup Forums.

Reminder that no one gives a fuck.

And all she really needed was Russia she could have saved million if she had just choose to commit treason and sided with the Russians.

Yeah, 3 million illegal Mexican votes, you taco-bending tear-jerker

found the guy getting paid!!

>CNN
>actual news

thanks for the hearty laugh, i appreciate it.

ban Sup Forums from fucking LIFE.

If there was ever a group of worthless subhuman who need to just be cleansed out, it's these fucking nazi rejects.

Reminder that pro-liberal and anti-trump posting on Sup Forums is a targeted attack by organisations like shareblue and CTR.

Please cite your sources.

Do you literally just swallow every shit Trump takes?

That piece of lying shit has lied over 100 times in the past two months. He holds the record for LOWEST approval and most lies of any US official.

PRO-TIP you lying, shilling retarded sack of nigger dicks: Americans don't spell 'organization' with an 's'.

SORRY! No Rubles for you today Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich.

Most of the proTrump crowd are NOT paid, while the opposition is about 50% paid.. funny how we knew that before we got our boy in as president. You dumb fucktards are terrible as your misinformation campaign. We are coming for you all, and when we find you, it's game over. Open up the cemeteries..

Trump's bulbous orange ass.

(and no joke, HE got it from a random nobody on fucking Twitter. The man's a certified loon.)

>illegals voting

LOL you gonna come all the way from Moscow just to die on my doorstep you lying, retarded sack of shit? Bring it!

I WILL curb stomp every one of you braindead faggots who is stupid enough to "come for me".

There have been lower approval ratings. He only holds the lowest for this point in his term. It will drop though, so I'm curious to see whether or not he falls below post watergate Nixon levels.

I know it, you know it, we all know it. WAKE UP!

With Gowdy working to open up the FISA laws so we can unmask all the Trump admin traitors who colluded with Russia, it shouldn't be long.

LOTS of people are going to fucking prison for this one. Maybe not as many as Reagan's criminal gang, but quite a few.

I'd love to see the stats behind that claim.

>our boy

He doesn't give a fuck about you, unless you make over a million a year of course.

Haha omg.

>word salad

I posted it the first time, I'm Canadian so I sure do spell it with a 's'.

If you were actually a regular on this site you would know by the post timings that there are multiple people posting the same thing.

Now fuck off and make something of yourself. A few cents per post can't be worth it.

Wrong, idiot.

"MUH RUSSIA!!!"

you idiots should be thanking the lord donnie boy won, because if hilldog won we would be smack dab in the middle of WW3. instead we get god-emperor trump, who is taking us into the fucking stars and into the next level of civilization where we belong.

amen

No, YOU are wrong you retarded shill.

Kill yourself.

>a next level of civilization

More like a toxic wasteland with no education, no healthcare, no safe food, white nationalist Nazis everywhere and a Dystopian fascist nationstate.

>Canadian

You aren't fooling anyone, kiddo.

Calm the fuck down you shareblue tumblr sperglord. You just look like a retard

this is what libtards actually believe

Thats WHY she lost. People were so confident they didnt go out and vote. the us needs mandatory voting

actually no, she lost because the case against her was extremely strong. shes a felon, in the pocket of wall street, a lying miserable bitch who has manipulated and bullshitted her way to the top. her fraudulent organization is guilty of nearly everything oyu can be guilty for and even sold uranium to the russians illegally.