ITT: Actors you wish were still alive and working

ITT: Actors you wish were still alive and working

if only I had his cheek bones

Is that a dapper version of Stamper?

yes

Addams Family and Addams Family Values are truly early 90s kino. The writing was razor sharp and the critique of WASPy culture, contrasted with the misfit Addams was sublime.

pls stahp

Was just about to post him.

It's been almost 20 years and it still hurts.

It's really a guilty pleasure of mine. It's a cheap cash in remake of a 60s tv show, but it's still amazing.

The 2nd one has too many sex jokes and changes the characters around, but it has two of the best scenes from either film.

Also Raul Julia was a boss pimp and I miss him.

... wtf who is this fat ass

Michael Clarke Duncan
Paul Walker
John Candy
And most of all....

God damnit, why did he have to go off the deep end. He was in his prime.

>tfw honestly don't miss him that much
just kind of a second-rate John Belushi
speaking of which, john belushi
definitely seconding these though. especially hoffman

>I only started caring about him once he died

His output of work up until his death, with the exception of the Ghostbusters game, was horribly shitty. Yet another sad case of a genius talent hitting their prime in the 80s and pulling a 360 once the 90s started.

The internet will become reddit when he dies.

> inside first ten replies

Sometimes you aren't total fuckups Sup Forums

>if only I had his cheek bones
You own a shovel, don't you?

With the power of the bees he'll become the new Candyman. He will live on in a body of bees he will control with his ghost.

john candy

Surely, I'm not the only one who wants him back.

You all know its true. He died and a cyborg is filling in for him

This guy could act.

I saw Dracula dead and loving it
Pure kino

Yes, we all want him back.

And don't call me Shirley.

I want him back, too, but don't call me Shirley

>tfw we didn't record him saying all letters and words known to man before his death to preserve his voice for use as an animated villain forever

MAMUSHKA

>cheap cash in remake of a 60s tv show, but it's still amazing.

I wouldn't call it a cheap cash in when it started that whole TV show adaptation fad and was the best one to do it. Not only were the movies better made than other ones, but they treated the source material with more respect. Like the Brady Bunch movies just make fun of the TV show and the Beverly Hillbillies was a silly family movie. They're okay though, but the Addams Family movies were on a whole other level.

Came here to post him

>But Lucy, I'm British!
>But so are these!

>tfw we never had him narrate the entire LOTR book trilogy

Barry Sonnenfeld is sinfully underrated. He also shouldered all 3 Men in Black movies, something any schlub director could have taken over for.

Scripted comedy is a dying art in hollywood these days, it's all lame ass improv-shit.

THIS was your Ghostbusters-remake director (in whatever hypothetical form).

Fuck she was beautiful

You might very well think i'm deceased, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Hey guys, I'm from the year 2019. Brace yourselves for the worst year in human history, also some of you guys are alright- stay away from Yellowstone.

Just a reminder that if they were still alive almost everyone ITT would be debasing themselves with capeshit by now. Better off dead desu.

Still hurts.

love this guy

If Yellowstone goes up, we're all fucked. If anything, get closer to it, because America will have the luxury of dying quickly.

>mfw sean didn't die instead

This crazy bastard was going to be the voice of Shrek, instead we got Fat Bastard's voice with animation

did they ever catch the guy who murdered him?

He's been in 200 movies though, so salvaging his voice from all of those performances and using it for a text-to-speech thing could be possible. It's all like putting together pieces of a puzzle.

Love this man.

He would have made a fantastic Bronson Bond villian

There are and have been no scripts worth of his talent in a long time, or maybe I havent seen enough movies.

Who did it? Will we ever know?

river pheonix

He made a terrible movie choice for his exit

>Sixty one posts
>No one mentions the best of the best

No respect i tell ya, no respect!

I'm pretty sure MEW is alive

RIP in piece my sweet prince

last time I looked he was still the number 1 modern person that people still get tattoo'd on em