Dylan O'Brien is alive

Dylan O'Brien is alive.

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BIjZU1whlU-/
twitter.com/VanessaDenegri/status/759926353521061889?lang=en
instagram.com/vanessadenegri/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3566765/Filming-Maze-Runner-Death-Cure-halted-indefinitely-severity-Dylan-O-Brien-s-injuries-accident-set.html
ibtimes.com/teen-wolf-season-6-updates-dylan-obrien-may-not-return-new-season-after-maze-runner-2375779
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ALPHA

Who?

Thats not him

>another old picture as proof thread

Quien putas es ese?

His face is busted, its OGRE.

Is he the next mark hamil?

next elephant man

It is

instagram.com/p/BIjZU1whlU-/

So he really got disfigured then

he'll be fine

Looks like he's about ready to build a skate park

Is that a guy or a girl on OP'S pic?

VANILLA SKYD

Its been reported he has had lacerations and a broken eye socket.

thats either an old photo or hes had an incredible surgeon

This Dylan O'Brien business has been some of the funniest stuff I've read on Sup Forums

is he balding?

i like him. I hope he's okay.

Quads confirm he's alive

Despite these quads, I'm calling bullshit.

There are unedited pics this is suspicious

vanilla sky fags BTFO

Maybe production paid that instagram to post some old picture with that fake story, fans would eat it up since its a fan instagram with 28k followers

twitter.com/VanessaDenegri/status/759926353521061889?lang=en

and you zoom in on the name AND!!

BOOM! Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT!!

instagram.com/vanessadenegri/

her instagram private

I have conflicting emotions about this. I'm happy he's okay and disappointed I fell for the vanilla sky'd meme.

Source? What happened?

even has his signature smirk

Sup Forums BTFO

Huh good for him I thought he was going to join the ranks of JUST

>injuries as including a 'concussion, facial fracture and lacerations.'
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3566765/Filming-Maze-Runner-Death-Cure-halted-indefinitely-severity-Dylan-O-Brien-s-injuries-accident-set.html
ibtimes.com/teen-wolf-season-6-updates-dylan-obrien-may-not-return-new-season-after-maze-runner-2375779

he still looks cute af

good for him, was seriously getting worried for him.

so in the same week we get Hoechlin's SUPER ASS and confirmation that Dylan is okay. I'm happy.

who?

Wow he kinda looks like me except with a worse beard

that's the lookalike they hired

>not showing the back of his head caved in

teen wolf cast at comic con say he's recovering and doing good but they never said if he'll come back to the show

he's gonna look too fucked up to work in the industry probably.. shame that some shitty maze runner movie took him out.. he was talented and made the rest of the cast look like amateurs

And everyone hates Tyler Posey now, its been a TW heavy week.

ah shit yeah, that stupid crap he posted, seriously though what was he thinking, knowing his fanbase

>but they never said if he'll come back to the show
if you seen the trailer for the new season apparently his character Stiles is being targeted for being erased from reality by some ghostrider fuckers.

Also emergency final season so either they've run outta ideas or O'brien can't do the show anymore or just wants out.

Honestly couldn't tell you which since the show has been bleeding talent since season 3

You have to wonder is Posey doesn't secretly hate most of the TW fanbase, I mean sure its probably gotten him laid because of it and the hot fangirls but the TW fanbase has a sizable portion of hambeasts and fags that they've increasingly appeased to and all they want is for him to enter into a gay relationship with his best friend Stiles.

it was never good to start with but i watched it for stiles/lydia

There was never any accident you fools. He OD'd and was sent to a rehab. Drug addiction clashes with his "nice guy" image, so they invented the whole story to cover it up and generate sympathy from the fans.

>bleeding talent since season 3

That season really did have the best cast, I stopped watching because I can't care less about the new bunch.

Who?

Duncan Jones?

>Alive
>Still a cute
>Not a drooling vegetable

Thank you based god

Looks like a man who came within inches of death's cold embrace. Punished as fuck.

This

Show had some good villains as well, mainly Peter Hale, a shame nothing really topped him as the manic big beast alpha werewolf

show may have possibly gave me a monster girl fetish though

No, that's Punished Dylan. He is a body double.

They can do wonders with surgery now. For example, this is the stunt woman whose face got de-gloved working on Resident Evil, and aside from the missing arm she looks fine.

I was more worried about the possibility of a traumatic brain injury than the Vanilla Sky'd meme.

oh shiiiiiit

LOOK AT HIS LITTLE HANDS

Is he going to play mussorgsky in the inevitable biopic?