Would you say fat people are generally less intelligent than your average sized person?

Would you say fat people are generally less intelligent than your average sized person?
If so, why?
Or are the two completely un-corelated?
youtube.com/watch?v=1JgMCCNPpOI

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. the brain slows down/gets foggy.

Idk, i think it's usually that fat people don't give s fuck so they get fat, and also give up on trying to be smart.
I knew some fat individuals and they were smart

I know plenty of fat people. Just as smart, just smell a bit more than I'd like

Could you elaborate on why?

I think a lack of will power could definitely play a roll but i was thinking about it more on a biological level.

Also on a side note
I'm going to correct my title before some grammar Nazi comes in here and derails the whole thread.
*correlated

Sure it could be different on a case by case scenario but in general do you think obesity causes a decline in cognitive ability?

it is not the weight to make a person dumb or smart.

just ask him, are you american? if he or she respond yes you KNOW is dumb.

absolutely no. I see no correlation between Intelligence and body features

Fat people are dumber because poor people are more likely to be fat

I think there's definitely a correlation, but I don't think it's a "fat causes stupidity relationship"

I think it's more like (in many cases) a lack of self control leads to lazy habits, which means little mental stimulation as well as an overweight body.

OP's talking about body features you can influence

How do you explain politicians and business execs

Fucking this.

Why would the genes for body features and intelligence be the same? They're obviously unrelated.

Of course, I'm not going to expect an intelligent discourse about this on Sup Forums

If I remember, my sociology course explained that childhood IQ was essentially unrelated to adult IQ.

Just because poor people have a tendency to be fat, it doesn't mean wealthy people can't be

Fat actually fuels the brain.

I wouldn't say most Americans are dumb. We are ninth in average IQ which is still a sad number seeing as we are the wealthiest Country ever on the face of this earth.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

We'll being overweight causes problems to the body like higher blood pressure, etc. you can't expect your brain to run optimally in such poor conditions.

Stupid people often have poor impulse control.

I meant to also link you in my previous post
>We'll being overweight causes problems to the body like higher blood pressure, etc. you can't expect your brain to run optimally in such poor conditions.
I have one more thing to add though. Just because "genes for body features and intelligence" aren't the same doesn't mean obesity can have negative side affects to cognitive ability.

People ask the dumbest shit on here daily.

Cuz they try ingest food in all holes they can. Exhibit A: Rockmelon.

exhibit B: eating mayo in ass with a toothbrush

How about you make a counter-argument instead of wasting a reply.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1531487/The-greater-your-weight-the-lower-your-IQ-say-scientists.html

exhibit C: mayo toothbrush

AAAAAAND you've derailed the thread with whatever the fuck that is.
not sure why you have those pictures saved onto your HD.