Melbourne Australia. Any Sup Forumscunt in Straya in Melbourne using Sup Forums atm or am I just a fucking lonar

Melbourne Australia. Any Sup Forumscunt in Straya in Melbourne using Sup Forums atm or am I just a fucking lonar

youtu.be/jwHTqE4lJfQ?t=1517

Fuck off cunt

Try there's usually an AUS thread open. They also got a Discord server.

3171 SPRINGVALE ROLLIN IN

Steve? is that you?

no cunt I want my own thread. i need the attention

Nah im on here being a shit cunt as well

Fam you're just down the road from me spaghetti junction lookin ass roads 3192

3073 Reservoir Here

eyy we got some niggas in here. im in the city lads. gets your ass to mc donalds near flinders.

Melbourne autistic represent the wesside fam

Gold Coast cunts

We should do a meet up tomorrow night outside hungry jacks near flinders street station 7:30pm. Cya cunts there

maddd cunnt HSP

that's where all the raunch faggots live LOL what a shit place to live

3072 - Preston, the classy side..

fuck it im down. and if u fuckin wit me idc i live like 2 mins away

Bloody east coast fags

6173 represent

bundy

3068 up in here

i come from bundy brova
in melb atm
3064 shit cunt area

Hungry Jacks then house party at anons house ty for the venue.

got work at epping finish at 9pm

lets all get fakn smaaaashed

trips
>classy side
>preston
take your pick

How do you live 2mins away from there? Are you living in an apartment in the cbd?

rich cunt

what side of bundy? plenty road pooftas paradise or smurf grimshaw side

3064 reppin ittttt

That's how we roll on Bell Street

koo wee rup /aus/cunt here. anyone else?

lmao bell street you mean where all the scum rats hang out at maccas till 4 in the morning so classy

plnty rd brajh

Chillin' in the 3095

You haven't been here lately obviously. Besides what sort of crumb goes to maccas with Haci's Kebab over the road

aint missing much of the area full of chincs and curry munchers or slowly getting taken over by them get on the 86 and all you hear is Bin wow naa waahh and your like stfu and go home you noodle eating piece of yellow skin chinc learn to speak proper fucking english

Sup Forumseach day at mordi tomorrow (or next day)? Bring sunscreen and a towel. we wait 30 mins at the station at 4pm then head off to the beach or get food at 4:30pm. If you're late come down to the beach and look for the group of weaponised autists. But no for real just stand on the rocks at the pier and we will get you.

NSW 2152

actually was there the other day had to get 4 new tyres so got stuck in bell street it was as busy as ever as big as hole as ever and the RSL smelled like old people and piss ended up eating at the red rooster. theres a nice looking bird that works there

3173 waddup

lol melb thread nsw pops in with some fake boob slut more?

lmao red rooster still a thing? fuck that dirty ass place, fucking disgusting aye

i'm more of an ozzie kebabs near albert street kind of guy

3338 west side mothafuckas

we dont go "west side mothafuckas" this isn't america you autistic faggot

Go to Side Street afterwards and try the TFC. Good shit.

You must be from the east side faggot ass nigger bitch

Those from the western suburbs are known to have severe mental disabilities. Give him a bit of a break.