Today is your lucky day

Today is your lucky day.

A Magic Girlfriend fairy hands you a pamphlet (The Image) and tells you that if you pick ONE girl from it she will be your girlfriend forever unless you or her dies or explicitly said otherwise in her description.

Clarifications: The 4 girls with a rating will have a face/body that scientifically makes you feel that way relative to their rating.

For example the 5/10 will look like an average woman while the 8/10 will be quite above average.

Also the Trap is 100% passing body and voice wise (Cept for her feminine penis of course)

Bonus: If you roll dubs you must reply to your post with a negative you want to remove from her if you want to remove said negative.

If you roll trips the fairy lets you pick a SECOND girlfriend who the first girlfriend will totally be fine with no matter what.

If you roll quads the fairy makes all the women 100% real and at your disposal as a full harem of GFs and they wont get jealous of eachother.

Fine, i'll fucking roll.

cuck

yes

Rolling1

let´s go

Can't decide between 7/10 trap and qt fox

Don't wanna be a Muslim m8ie.

If even, asian
If odds, spider

Evens: Spider
Odds: Spider
Dubs: Snek

rollerino

rol

Spider.

ROLL NIGGUH

rolling

Røll

rollms'tve

qt fox gf

I've decided. Rabbit. I wanna have 100 fucking kids. With their speed and maneuverability, I can train them to become rabbit terrorists. And once they hit puberty ( like a year old, but it takes them long to age, cause they're rabbits), they'll make more children. Next I have to decide where I want the rabbit state. Also, the rabbits should be Jewish, so they can be rabbis

>Muslim gf
>Must adopt islam
>Very religeous
>Wont take birth control.

You can bash that girl on the couch and allah will burn her for eternity.

Roll

Roll

rl

roll

>qt cat gf
>remove very vanilla when it comes to sex

roll

Balls

Fucking Orc, nigga. At least if she's an Elder Scrolls orc, which I assume she is because she's next to the Khajiit. Elder Scrolls orcs can be cute as fuck and she looks like the most fun out of these.

ROLL

Rolllll

godoeqwfhoieqw

r

why not

Roll

roll

Naga. No longer feared in town

good greif

Rollerinooo

rawlin

roll

roll

bb-but they're 8 bit drawings of cartoons....

Rollin for warrior

Roll

why isn't there numbers on this fucking pic fucko OP